PDA

View Full Version : Round by Round: Rafael Marquez vs. Israel Vasquez & Caballero vs. Lacierva

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 08:06 PM
WAR!!!!

mexican wedding shirt
08-04-2007, 08:14 PM
When does it start, greaseball?

valdosta
08-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Undercard starts in about 50 minutes I would guess. main event after whenever that is over. If the undercard finishes quick I imagine they will stall though.

His_Royness
08-04-2007, 08:27 PM
When does it start, greaseball?

fightnews has the scheduled times for every telecasted boxing event of the week just in case you're not sure for one card... :)

how long are u a boxing fan, now?? :lol:

mexican wedding shirt
08-04-2007, 08:30 PM
Royness would you shut the fuck up, they have it all in eastern time, pacific time etc, I don't know what the fuck time that is in GMT or Madrid time.

It's easier to simply ask a well to do American poster like ILLU or Val, and they'll tell me how long until it starts

Thanks Val :bears:

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 08:33 PM
:lol:

30 Minutes.....till the first fight...

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 08:42 PM
Caballero should be next in line for a World title shot whoever the winner is.

valdosta
08-04-2007, 08:53 PM
Caballero already has a world title and it's just as legit as anything Marquez and vasquez are fighting for. There is no true champ at 122 until they fight Caballero. Having said that watch him lose tonight,,,,,:lol:

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:03 PM
It has begun......

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:06 PM
Vasquez: "He won't touch me tonight"....:lol:

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:11 PM
Laciervas Key to VICTORY:
-Go to the body early
-No wild uppercuts
-More combos

Caballero Keys to VICTORY:
-Don't bend in
-Use the Uppercut
-Land the Right hand

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:14 PM
Celestino Caballero 26-2 (18 Ko's)
vs.
Jorge Lacierva 32-6-6 (22 Ko's)

is NEXT>...

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:14 PM
okay..okay..what is this the south american Cory Spinks dancer...:doh:

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:23 PM
vs.

Round 1

They meet in the middle of the ring....Caballero comes out jabbing, missing with the right hand. Jabs by Caballero, left to the body by Lacierva. Caballero throwing out the jab, mostly missing tooo slow. LEFT HOOK by Lacierva, surprise Caballero a bit, clinch. Jab,jab by Caballero.

Jab,jab to the body by Caballero, Lacierva missing with the left hook. Jab/left to the body by Lacierva, right over the top. Jab by Caballero, right to the body by Lacierva, Caballero holding, and Lacierva keeps hitting him with right hands.

Jab by Caballero, right hand by Lacierva, right uppercut by Lacierva. CAballero doing alot of clinching, Lacierva keep coming...

Round 1: Lacierva 10-9

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:26 PM
vs.

Round 2

They meet in the middle of the ring...Caballero comes out jabbing, Left hook/right hand by Lacierva missed, Jab/right by Caballero, Right hand by Lacierva, left by Lacierva to the head. CABALLERO getting dirty hitting behind the head, LOW Blow by Lacierva. Jab,left hook,right hand by Lacierva. Jab/right hand by Lacierva.

Caballero can't get enough distance to land anything, Lacierva is cutting down the distance. Jab,jab by Caballero, jabs by Lacierva, RIGHT upprcut by Caballero, right hand by Lacierva.

Jab,jab by Caballero, right hand follows it. Left hand, right cross by Lacierva, Right hand by Caballero. They trade jabs....

Round 2: Lacierva 10-9..close round

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 09:28 PM
Caballero already has a world title and it's just as legit as anything Marquez and vasquez are fighting for. There is no true champ at 122 until they fight Caballero. Having said that watch him lose tonight,,,,,:lol:

I could care less about the sanctioning bodies.

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:31 PM
vs.

Round 3

They meet in the middle of the ring...Jabs by Caballero, left to the head and body by Lacierva, partially blocked. Jab by Caballero, left by Lacierva 1,2,3 nothing land clean. Left hook/right hand by Lacierva, right/left to the body by Lacierva, CAballero holding...and COMPLAINING to the REF...

Ref WARNS Lacierva...

One jab by Caballero, multi jabs by Lacierva..CLINCH..and hitting by both...THESE TWO HATE EACH OTHER.....OVERHAND Right by Lacierva, Caballero talking smash....Jab,,jab..by Caballero. BOTH FIghters getting dirty...REF warns Lacierva again...Caballero complains..and Lacierva hits him.....Right/left/right to the body by Lacierva..

Lacierva switching southpaw..Left hand/right hook by Lacierva, Caballero head snap back. Right hand by Caballero coming off the clinch.

Round 3: Lacierva

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:34 PM
vs.

Round 4

They meet in the middle of the ring.....these guys start out dirty with the pushing and butting. Jab by Caballero, Jab by Caballero backing Lacierva into the ropes, but not much lands. Jabs by Lacierva, and he jumps in with a right but it missed.

Lacierva switching again.....Good jab by Caballero, right hand by Lacierva. Jab,jab, right hand by Lacierva, coming off the clinch. Right/left/right to the body by Lacierva, RIGHT hand by Lacierva, Caballero backing straight back.

Caballero's defense is sucky, left/right to the body by Caballero. Right hand counter by Caballero, right/left to the body by Caballero.

Round 4: Even...

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:39 PM
vs.

Round 5

They meet in the middle of the ring..Jabs by Caballero. Caballero switching southpaw and lands a straight left, missing with teh right. Jab to the head and body by Caballero.Right/left to the body by Lacierva, Caballero holding, and Lacierva hits him with right/left/right to the body and head, and the back of the head.

Right to the body by Lacierva, Left to the body by Caballero, right hand by Lacierva. ALOT of ELBOWING by Caballero, right uppercut by Caballero. Left hook by Caballero. Jab,jab,right hand by Lacierva, left hook by Lacierva while Caballero HOLD HIM...

Right to the body, LEFT TO the head by Lacierva, and another left hook, Caballero clinch. Right by Caballero, but Lacierva comes back with a left to the body.

Caballero clinch, Lacierva pushing him off and they fight after the bell.. abit..

Round 5: Lacierva 10-9

mexican wedding shirt
08-04-2007, 09:39 PM
What fucking retard is that Mark guy, he had it a draw after 4?

Fuck that, the little dude has won the first 4 and is winning this 5th too.

Awesome fight :bears:

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 09:40 PM
I'm surprised Caballero has accomplished as much as he has,this guy is awful,somebody needs to show him how too throw a punch.:doh:

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:42 PM
vs.

Round 6

They meet in the middle of the ring...Jab,right by Caballero. Jab by Caballero missing with the right hand. Jab, and a left to the body by Lacierva. Lacierva jabbing to the body. Right/left to the body by Caballero.

Jabs by Caballero, left to the body by Lacierva. Right hand by CAballero, right by Lacierva. Left hook to the body by Lacierva, right hand by Caballero. Lead right by Caballero lands clean, LEFT Hook by LACIERVA follow by a BAD HEADBUTT..

REF takes a point away from the LACIERVA, Jab,jab by Caballero, Lacierva not throwing much when he comes in...

Round 6: Caballero 10-8

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:43 PM
Marquez camp COMPLAINING about VASQUEZ HANDWRAPS....Marquez camp is putting in a complain with the state....blah..blah...

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:47 PM
vs.

Round 7

They meet in the middle of the ring....Caballero comes out jabbing, aggressively. Right hand by Lacierva, counter left hook by Caballero. Caballero shoving Lacierva off him....REF WARNS him..

Jab, jab by Caballero, overhand right by Lacierva. Alot of posing and feinting by both, right/left by Caballero. jab/right to the body by Lacierva another right to the body...Jab,jab,right hand by Caballero.

Lacierva switching southpaw....Jab,jab,right hand by Caballero. RIght hand by Lacierva, Left hook/right hand/left hook by Lacierva, CABALLERO looks at the ref and COMPLAINS about Lacierva hitting him when he isn't ready..

LEFT HOOK by Lacierva, right hand by Caballero, right hand by Lacierva, BIG RIGHT Hand by CAballero, another right, Left hook by Lacierva...

Round 7: Lacierva..close

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 09:47 PM
Marquez camp COMPLAINING about VASQUEZ HANDWRAPS....Marquez camp is putting in a complain with the state....blah..blah...

For what? It was taken care of:dunno:

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:50 PM
vs.

Round 8

They meet in the middle of the ring...Caballero like always comes out jabbing aggressively. Short right by Caballero, Right hand, left hook by Caballero, CLINCH...Caballero switching southpaw, right hand though.

Left hook by Lacierva while Caballero had his back turn to him. Right hand by Caballero, right to the body by Caballero. Jab,jab,left to the body by Lacierva. Jab,jab,jab by Caballero, more jabs by Caballero. Lacierva just staying outside and eating those jabs..

CAballero moving around and bouncing, Lacierva missing with the left hooks...

Round 8: Caballero 10-9

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:51 PM
For what? It was taken care of:dunno:

I don't know..incase they lose..they can say Vasquez cheated...

mexican wedding shirt
08-04-2007, 09:53 PM
I'm surprised Caballero has accomplished as much as he has,this guy is awful,somebody needs to show him how too throw a punch.:doh:

I was going to say the same thing, he is one of the worst titleholders I have seen. Just a big awkward, lanky freak.

It's made for a hilarious fight though, I like the little dude, he's really gone for it thus far :bears:

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:55 PM
vs.

Round 9

They meet in the middle of the ring...clinchig, body shots by Lacierva. Lacierva jab coming up short like him, right/left to the body by Lacierva, left hook by Caballero. Jabs by both fighter, jab/right hand/left hook by Caballero missed most, Lacierva not throwing anything back.

Jab/right hand by Caballero, left hook by CAballero, left hook by Lacierva, right hand by Lacierva, counter right by Caballero. Right to the body by Lacierva.

Jabs by Caballero, left hook/right hand by Lacierva knocking Caballero back a bit. CABALLERO holding and pulling Lacierva head down...Right uppercut by Caballero...

Round 9: Caballero 10-9...close

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 09:58 PM
I was going to say the same thing, he is one of the worst titleholders I have seen. Just a big awkward, lanky freak.

It's made for a hilarious fight though, I like the little dude, he's really gone for it thus far :bears:

Ring Magazine has him ranked number one,so he's accomplished alot to be ranked there but I think as soon as he fights a top five fighter,he's in trouble.

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 09:59 PM
vs.

Round 10

They meet in the middle of the ring...left/right by Lacierva, clinch by Caballero REF WARNS CAballero... Left hook counter by Caballero....OHHH Caballero throws Lacierva to the canvas...and REF gives him another WARNING....

Right uppercut by Caballero, LEFT hook by Caballero, left hand by Caballero, Lacierva keeps coming, left to the head and body. CLINCH by Caballero, and ELBOWS..right to the body by Lacierva. Right/left by Caballero...

ALOT of clinching..and pushing...Left hook by CAballero, right hand to the bakc of the head by Caballero...slapping right by Caballero. Jab/right hand by Caballero, Jab, right,jab right by Caballero.

Round 10: Caballero 10-9 close

boxingnotboxers
08-04-2007, 10:00 PM
Laciervas Key to VICTORY:
-Go to the body early
-No wild uppercuts
-More combos

Caballero Keys to VICTORY:
-Don't bend in
-Use the Uppercut
-Land the Right hand

Let's just throw all of that out and say:

Keys to victory for both fighters...LAND SOME CLEAN PUNCHES.

GOD what a dirty fight.

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:02 PM
vs.

Round 11

They meet in the middle of the ring....Jab,jab,left by Caballero, clinch, left hand by Caballero. Clinch..clinch, jab,jab by Caballero. left hook/right hadn by Lacierva. Right hand by Caballero, Caballero switching in mid-motion and lands a straight left, then switch again and lands a right hand..

looping right by Caballero landing often now. Left hoo/right hand by Caballero. Jab,jab,jab by Caballero. Left to the body by Lacierva, left by CAballero...Caballero SLIPS...

Straight left by Lacierva, right counter by Caballero, C LINCh. Right hand by Caballero. Jab/right hand by Caballero, right lands clean by Caballero, left hook by Lacierva. Two left to the body by Caballero..

Round 11: Caballero 10-9 easy

Andrew
08-04-2007, 10:05 PM
Extremely close fight, Ive got Caballero up by 1 going into the last.

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:07 PM
vs.

Round 12...FINAL ROUND..fuck is albert talking about it's a close fight...

They meet in the middle of the ring....Jab by Caballero, left to the body by Lacierva. Jab,jab by Lacierva to the body, Jab/right,left/right by Lacierva snaping Caballero head back. Jab/right by Lacierva. Jab/righ thand by Caballero, right to the body.

Jab by Caballero, crazy left hook by Lacirva missed, Jab/right hand by Caballero. Jab/right to the body by Lacierva. Jab,jab,jab by Cabellero. RIght to the body by Lacierva while CAballero missed with some wild punches.

Right/left to the body by Lacierva, Caballero holding. Right hand by Lacierva. Right uppercut by Caballero.Right to the body and ehad by Caballero...

Round 12: Lacierva 10-9

boxingnotboxers
08-04-2007, 10:08 PM
Extremely close fight, Ive got Caballero up by 1 going into the last.

And I've got vomit coming up my esophagus at the end :doh:

That fight was fun to watch but for all of the wrong reasons. It's like watching a terrible movie that's fun because it's so pathetic.

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:09 PM
OFFICIAL DECISION....
Celestino Caballero
vs.
Jorge Lacierva

115-112
116-111
116-110

WINNER BY UD DECISISION...and STILL CHAMPION CELESTINO CABALLERO...

Beyond the Grave
Caballero aint ready for Vasquez or Marquez but he's earned the right to try though.

mexican wedding shirt
Andrew you're nuts, no way Caballero was ahead.

Lacierva has won 8 rounds clearly.

steve_dave
The right guy won. It was closer than two of the judges had it.

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:10 PM
Caballero aint ready for Vasquez or Marquez but he's earned the right to try though.

he earn the right to get FUCKED UP by either one of them....:doh: and I want to see it happen...

StingerKarl
Wow, it looked to me like the champ was outhustled tonight.
I am no paid judge, though.

mexican wedding shirt
BULLSHIT

I told me girlfriend halfway through the fight, the fix is in, I could sense it.

Andrew
08-04-2007, 10:11 PM
Andrew you're nuts, no way Caballero was ahead.

Lacierva has won 8 rounds clearly.

I dont think he did, I ended up scoring it a draw.

steve_dave
BULLSHIT

I told me girlfriend halfway through the fight, the fix is in, I could sense it.

You serious? I thought the champ won pretty close.

Beyond the Grave
he earn the right to get FUCKED UP by either one of them....:doh: and I want to see it happen...

UUh that's what I just said,except using clean language.

valdosta
Ring Magazine has him ranked number one,so he's accomplished alot to be ranked there but I think as soon as he fights a top five fighter,he's in trouble.

he's already beaten 2 guys who were top 5 when he fought them. he wins no matter how ugly his style is.

mexican wedding shirt
This is one of the worst robberies I've seen in recent memory, point deduction or not, Lacierva won fucking 8 - 4.

Disgusting.

mexican wedding shirt
08-04-2007, 10:12 PM
Even his own corner knew he was losing the fight.

MassaCure
08-04-2007, 10:13 PM
You serious? I thought the champ won pretty close.

i agree with you drew

valdosta
Not sure what you were watching, that was no robbery.

ILLUMINATI
ILLUMINATI scoreCARD...

Lacierva 114
Caballero 114

Lacierva saying Caballero is a dirty fighter and is nothing special...

steve_dave
08-04-2007, 10:14 PM
i agree with you drew

thanks buddy

mexican wedding shirt
08-04-2007, 10:15 PM
Yes it was a robbery, lacierva won rounds 1 - 5 easy, round 7 and 2 more.

That's 8 rounds to 4.

I honestly thought this was a fucking robbery, and caballero was just as dirty as lacierva.

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:15 PM
UUh that's what I just said,except using clean language.

fucking you asshole..cunty bitch fuck you think this shit right here is nickelodeon!!? Nah fuck that shit, that bitch will get fucked up by Marquez and all that other bitch Vasquez, that pussy aint' shit...nah sayin?

steve_dave
08-04-2007, 10:16 PM
Yes it was a robbery, lacierva won rounds 1 - 5 easy, round 7 and 2 more.

That's 8 rounds to 4.

I honestly thought this was a fucking robbery, and caballero was just as dirty as lacierva.

I disagree with 1-5 easy. Cab may have won 4 and 5. It was tough to score.

mexican wedding shirt
Round 8 was the first round where Caballero did ANYTHING, literally. Before that he specialized in being a big gangly dork, being manhandled by the little dude.

boxingnotboxers
OFFICIAL DECISION....
Celestino Caballero
vs.
Jorge Lacierva

115-112
116-111
116-110

WINNER BY UD DECISISION...and STILL CHAMPION CELESTINO CABALLERO...
http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/9533/emotlaffotw9.gif

Oh man, that's a priceless score. I wasn't even trying to score the thing, but it does seem a little wide, the 8 rounds to 4 scores.

How the hell did that judge get 116-110?

Neil
08-04-2007, 10:19 PM
caballero can't deal with marquez.

mayorga looks fat

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:20 PM
caballero can't deal with marquez.

mayorga looks fat

Mayorga needs some clerasol or Proactiv solution...

mexican wedding shirt
I disagree with 1-5 easy. Cab may have won 4 and 5. It was tough to score.

I thought lacierva won those rounds clearly, cab did better than the first 3 but was still being manhandled and landed nothing of significance.

Caballero seems like a prick too, gave lacierva not credit and just said he was a dirty fighter.

He's jumped near the top of the people I wanna see knocked out cold, alongside floyd and the shitter.

Marquez or Vazquez would stomp Caballero.

Neil
real fat

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:23 PM
Mayorga: "Vargas talk about my momma, so i talk about his women...."

Vargas: "What about your fucking face you jackass, that why you got fucked up"

Mayorga: "Vargas after i knock you out in 2 rounds, you won't be able to support your mama, she will have to become a prostitute to support you. She will be the biggest whore in the States" **OR something like that**

whiskey
08-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Mayorga: "Vargas after i knock you out in 2 rounds, you won't be able to support your mama, she will have to become a prostitute to support you. She will be the biggest whore in the States" **OR something like that**

StingerKarl
08-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Mayorga is smoking

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:26 PM
He said you were fat and washedup..

Vargas: "I got something FAT FOR HIM"

Mayorga: "He looks like my sons ass..nice and round fatty"

Mayorga: "I wanna see if he is really waht he say he is "THE MEXICAN" let just stand and fight, or will he run for his life. Regardless i'm going to send him back to his wife beaten up like every one of his fights"

:bears::bears:

StingerKarl
Smoking a cigarette!

ILLUMINATI
Vargas is going to FUCK MAYORGA up.....can't wait...:bears::bears::clap:

ArturoGatti
08-04-2007, 10:27 PM
I thought lacierva won those rounds clearly, cab did better than the first 3 but was still being manhandled and landed nothing of significance.

Caballero seems like a prick too, gave lacierva not credit and just said he was a dirty fighter.

He's jumped near the top of the people I wanna see knocked out cold, alongside floyd and the shitter.

Marquez or Vazquez would stomp Caballero.i thought it was the other way around?

ArturoGatti
08-04-2007, 10:28 PM
Vargas is going to FUCK MAYORGA up.....can't wait...:bears::bears::clap:Mayorga is p4p as good as anyone in trashtalking, though.

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:28 PM
i thought it was the other way around?

yeah it was te other way around.l..but Caballero is also a prick still..but he did say Lacierva surprised him a bit...

mexican wedding shirt
08-04-2007, 10:30 PM
Well to be fair Lacierva said Caballero was nothign special, but that's the truth :lol:

Caballero said he won the fight and lacierva was just a dirty fighter.

The truth is, lacierva won the fight and they were both dirty.

I want to see Marquez knock that lanky bum out cold.

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:34 PM
KEYS TO VICTORY

Rafael Marquez
-Keep Jabbing
-No Hook Outside
-Land the Right

vs.
Israel Vasquez
-Double The Jab
-Land the Left hook

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Rafael Marquez 37-3 (33 Ko's)
vs.
Israel Vasquez 41-4 (30 Ko's)

is NEXT...

Andrew
08-04-2007, 10:35 PM
Vazquez looks happy and confident.

Andrew
08-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Mexcian band in the ring, with a harp?

Andrew
08-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Is it just me or does Raf look similar to Freitas?

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:38 PM
TALE OF THE TAPE

Rafael Marquez
Height: 5'5
Weight: 121
Reach: 68

Israel Vasquez
Height: 5'4
Weight: 121
Reach: 66 1/2

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:39 PM
Is it just me or does Raf look similar to Freitas?

same egg shaped head...

ArturoGatti
Is it just me or does Raf look similar to Freitas?they have a similar jaw.

ILLUMINATI
Guadalupe Garcia..is the REF...Guadalupe? isn't that a bitch name?

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:40 PM
they have a similar jew.

word!!

ArturoGatti
08-04-2007, 10:42 PM
word!!:bears:

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:46 PM
vs.

Round 1

They meet in the middle of the ring.....Vasquez comes out jabbing, left to the body by Vasquez. Right hand by Marquez, jabs by Marquez, Jab/right hand by Vasquez. Jab to the body by Vasquez, long hard jab by Marquez. Left hook/right hand by Marquez, Left hook by Marquez, Left hook by Vasquez, pushing Vasquez into the ropes.

Left uppercut by Vasquez, Right uppercut by Marquez, right hand by Marquez, Vasquez stun a bit. Left uppercut by Marquez, another. Jab,jab by Vasquez. Left hook by Vasquez, right by Vasquez, Left to the body by Marquez.

Left uppercut/right hand by Marquez. Jab, jab, right by Vasquez. Jab/right hand by Marquez, missed the with the left hook. Left uppercut to the head, left to the body by Marquez, Left to the body by Vasquez, another, right hand by Marquez..

Round 1: Marquez 10-9..close..it's like two MASTER of the ring in there...:eeeek:

Andrew
08-04-2007, 10:46 PM
:bears:

Great first round back and forth. Vazquez seemed to stun Raf a couple times, and Raf did some great work to the body.

ArturoGatti
08-04-2007, 10:47 PM
Great first round back and forth. Vazquez seemed to stun Raf a couple times, and Raf did some great work to the body.thanks. :dunno:

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 10:47 PM
he's already beaten 2 guys who were top 5 when he fought them. he wins no matter how ugly his style is.

He won't beat Marquez like that.:nono:

Andrew
08-04-2007, 10:49 PM
thanks. :dunno:

lol didnt mean to quote you.

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:49 PM
vs.

Round 2

They meet in the middle of the ring...Vasquez comes out jabbing, right/left to the body by Vasquez, left uppercut by Marquez, missing with left and right to the head, but lands a right uppercut off the ropes. Jab,jab by VAsquz, counter left hook by Marquez.

Jab,jab by Vasquez, NOBODY RUNNING..standing infront of each other.. Right to the body by VAsquez, Jab,jab, left hook by Marquez. Right hand by VAsquez, another. Jabs by Marquez.

Right to the body by Vasquez, left to teh body by Marquez. They trade right hands, Jab,jab, right hand by Vasquez, LEFT HOOK by Marquez, Right to the head and boyd by Marquez.

Jab,jab by both fighters and both are landing it. Right hand by Vasquez, counter left by Marquez. Jab,jab, left hook by Vasquez, and a RIGHT HAND. Jab,jab by Marquez..Jab,jab by Marquez, counter left hook by Vasquez, another..

Round 2: VAsquez

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 10:50 PM
Vasquez left hook is bothering Marquez,you can see it on his face.I thought Vasquez took the second rd and is showing improved defense.

Andrew
08-04-2007, 10:50 PM
Nacho: "Use velocity"

Andrew
08-04-2007, 10:51 PM
Marquez hurt off a left hook pretty bad, but fights back well

ArturoGatti
08-04-2007, 10:52 PM
sounds pretty awesome so far.

Andrew
08-04-2007, 10:54 PM
sounds pretty awesome so far.
Wow what a round, absolute war. Vazquez cut on both eyes.

Beyond the Grave
Hooly Shit!!! Good Stuff,Good Stuff

ILLUMINATI
vs.

Round 3

They meet in the middle of the ring....small cut on the NOSE of VASQUEZ :lol:. Both fighter come out jabbing, Left hook by Marquez, right hand by VAsquez, left to the body by VASQUez and a BIG COUNTER LEFT HOOK to the head MARQUEZ IS HURT, he wobbles into the ropes, right by Vasquez, Jab by Marquez, follow by a right hand, Jab,jab by VAsquez, Left to the body by Vasquez, Left uppercut by VAsquez, Left hookr/ight hand by Marquez, Jab/right by Marquez fighting off the ropes...

Left to the body by Vasquez, LEFTUppercut by VAsquez, Marquez hurt again, Right hand by Marquez fighting back, Right by Vasquez, Left to the body by Marquez.Left uppercut/left hook by Marquez...

Jab,jab,jab, right hand by Vasquez, another right by Vasquez, LEFT HOOK/RIGH thand off the ropes by Marquez, right/left/right by Marquez, STUNS AND HURT Vasquez, Right hand by Vasquez, Left hook by Marquez, left by Vasquez, Left hook/right hadn by Vasquez, BIG RIGHT by Vasquez Marquez on the ropes again..Right by Marquez, Right by Vasquez..Marquez laying on the ropes, RIGhtg by Vasquez..

Round 3: Vasquez....ROUND OF THE YEAR...

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 10:58 PM
vs.

Round 4...VASQUEZ has a BAD cut over one of his eyes...

They meet in the middle of the ring...both come out jabbing, BIG OVERHAND right by Vasquez, Marquez stun again, jab,jab by Marquez, Right hand by Marquez, RIght to the body by Vasquez.

Right uppercut by Vasquez, Left hook by Marquez. Right hand, left to the body, right to the head by Marquez, backing VAsquez off him. Right hand left hook by Vasquez. Left hook/right hand by Marquez, Left hook by VAsquez.

Right hand by Marquez, left uppercut by Marquez, Right to the head, left to the body by Vasquez. Right hand by VAsquez, right to the body, Left hook counter by Marquez.

Right to the head, left to the body by Marquez, Jab,jab,jab by Marquez, Left hook/right hand by Marquez. COunter left hook by VAsquez.Left hook/another by Vasqeuz, Right hand by Marquez.

Jab, jab by VAsquez, BIG RIGHT HAND by MARQUEZ, left hook by Marquez, right hand by Vasquez, left by Vasquez...

Round 4: :doh::dunno: EVEN

Andrew
Holy shit, havent seen this kind of action since forever.

Beyond the Grave
I have the fight even.

R Marquez>>>>>>>>>>JMM

Marquez takes risk like great fighters do .:clap:

Father of Muzse
08-04-2007, 11:00 PM
This is a damn good fight.

If Vazquez's eyes hold up, he should win the war of attrition. Marquez's legs don't look too good, but he's so damn heavy handed, he could be hurt and still KO Vazquez coming in recklessly.

Andrew
08-04-2007, 11:01 PM
Vazquez down, ruled a slip. Im not sure, both fighters trading.

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 11:02 PM
vs.

Round 5

They meet in the middle of the ring...Jabs by both fighter, left hook by Marquez. Right/left to the boyd by Marquez, Jab,jab,right hand down the middle by VAsquez. right by Vasquez, another. Right/left/right off the ropes by Marquez.

Jab,jab by Marquez, left hook by Marquez. Jab,jab, by both. Right hand by Vasquez, right by Marquez, right by VAsquez. Right hand by VAsquez, follow by a left uppercut. Jab,jab by Marquez, Jab/right hand by Vasquez.

Left hook off the ropes by Marquez, jab/right hand by Marquez, Jab, right by Marquez, LEFT Hook by VAsquez, COunter left hook, BIG LEFT HOOK by Vasquez ..and DOWN GOES Vasquez..but it's a SLIP...

Jab,jab,jab by VAsquez, left hook by Maruqez, follow by a right hand. Jab,jab,right by VAsquez, Left hook by Marquez, Left to the body, right to the head by Marquez..

Round 5: Marquez

Father of Muzse
Regardless of the outcome, neither guy will be the same. Both have taken a tremendous amount of punishment.

Andrew
Definite slip. 3-2 Vasquez.

Andrew
08-04-2007, 11:03 PM
Marquez DOWN, left hook.

Andrew
08-04-2007, 11:04 PM
Vasquez wins, ref steps in.

Beyond the Grave
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeess!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111 1

ILLUMINATI
vs.

Round 6...NOW both VAsquez eyes have cuts above them..

They meet in the middle of the ring....Jab,jab by both fighters, LEFT HOOK DOWN GOES MARQUEZ..he gets up FAST...Jab,jab by VAsquez, Right hand by VAsquez, left hook/right hand by VAsquez, coutner left hook by Marquez, BIG LEFT HOOK by Vasquez, RIgh thand by Vasquez, left uppercut by VAsquez..

Marquez fighting off the ropes a BIT WOBBLE...Right hand by VASQUEz..ANOTHER....Marquez wobbling across the ropes, RIGHT HAND....

REF STOPS THE FIGHT....It's OVER........

ISRAEL VASQUEZ WINS......

Andrew
Rafs face is messed up. What a great fight.

Father of Muzse
08-04-2007, 11:05 PM
Damn that was a great fight! Better than the first.

Let these guys do it again...but give them a year at least.

FOTY!

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 11:06 PM

FOTY!

You called it Muze,Marquez legs where shaky and the left hook that put him down sealed the deal.

ArturoGatti
Damn, it look slike Alabama_Man was right. :doh:

mexican wedding shirt
:eek: :eeeek:

Fucking hell, what a fight.

Unbelievably, Vazquez looked better than the first fight. Marquez was pretty much in control, it was very competitive but Rafael was winning the rounds.

This fight was totally even and Vazquez looked great.

Jesus what a fight and what a finish.

Neil

FOTY!

that was the best fight I've seen since corrales castillo 1.

mexican wedding shirt
Donny called it too.

Andrew
08-04-2007, 11:07 PM

Agreed.

Octopus
I stand corrected!!

This was definatley FOTY...so far:bears:

ILLUMINATI
It was BRUTAL yet VERY, VERY SKILLED....they were not two club fighters or c level fighter swinging for the fences....

mexican wedding shirt
08-04-2007, 11:08 PM
Agreed.

Agreed too, they just battered each other non stop, with no clinching. Amazing :bears:

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 11:09 PM
:eek: :eeeek:

Fucking hell, what a fight.

Unbelievably, Vazquez looked better than the first fight. Marquez was pretty much in control, it was very competitive but Rafael was winning the rounds.

This fight was totally even and Vazquez looked great.

Jesus what a fight and what a finish.

He showed an improved jab,better defense.Good stoppage and a good win by Vasquez,now........................THE TRILOGY!!!!

steve_dave
FOTY for sure.

Good stoppage too.

ArturoGatti
I thought Vasquez was supposed to quit again. :lol:

Father of Muzse

I won't disagree...great damn fight.

mexican wedding shirt
08-04-2007, 11:11 PM
I want to see a third fight.

I don't disagree with the stoppage at all actually, there was plenty of time left and Marquez looked FUCKED, he was throwing back a bit through sheer guts, but he was done.

Neil
08-04-2007, 11:11 PM
I thought Vasquez was supposed to quit again. :lol:

the cowardly stinger should issue a public apology to vasquez. that guy is a real warrior.

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 11:12 PM

I don't disagree with the stoppage at all actually, there was plenty of time left and Marquez looked FUCKED, he was throwing back a bit through sheer guts, but he was done.

Agreed the fight was over,Marquez was done.

Andrew
Raf possibly deserved a bit more time, but overall I think it was the right decision by the ref.

ILLUMINATI

Vasquez has cuts over both his eyes...

Marquez has fat bumps under both his yes...

Father of Muzse

AgREED...

Berstein thought it was called early but it wasn't. When Rafa stumbled the second time, you could see in his eyes that he was done. If Vazquez had another 45 seconds, Rafa would have gone out on his back.

Grey is talking to Rafa nbow...i fully expect Gary Shaw to start in with the bitching in 10...9...8....7....

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 11:13 PM
THEY BOTH WANT to go for the TRILOGY.....:bears::bears:

Their promoters should put it on network tv....it would be good for boxingt...:eeeek:

boxingnotboxers
08-04-2007, 11:15 PM
Right round and result, wrong fighter :dunno:

:bears:Seriously though, prediction aside that was a great fight, at the highest level possible from both men.

Let's make an estimated rrubbermatch though a little longer down the road. Those cuts were nasty.

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 11:16 PM
Vasquez would of knocked his ass out anyway.The referee saved Marquez because Isrel hits hard.

Explosivo
08-04-2007, 11:23 PM
Great, great fight!!!!

personally, i think that this fight was every bit as good as Chico(RIP) vs. Castillo 1.

Vasquez looked tremendous in this fight,....and the way Rafael fought was what champions are made of. But,..if Rafael fights and boxes instead of trading and slugging with the naturally larger man, I think he slices and dices Vasquez everytime. However...

This fight deserves worldwide attention. THIS, is what boxing is supposed to be about and why WE as true boxing fans love this sport.
there isn't an MMA fight EVER that can match these kinds of boxing matches.!!! :bears: :bears: :bears:

:bears: BRAVO!!!!!!

Hex-One
08-04-2007, 11:24 PM
FOTY for sure.

Good stoppage too. Now that was a great fight! No pot shotting and running away! This is a real fight that will make any boxing fan happy! Huge props to the real fighters out there who don't ruin boxing by stinking it out like some fraud we know!

Andrew
08-04-2007, 11:26 PM
Now that was a great fight! No pot shotting and running away! This is a real fight that will make any boxing fan happy! Huge props to the real fighters out there who don't ruin boxing by stinking it out like some fraud we know!

Thats how Mexicans get down Hex, none of that bullshit that Calderon likes to call boxing.

valdosta
08-04-2007, 11:26 PM
Now that was a great fight! No pot shotting and running away! This is a real fight that will make any boxing fan happy! Huge props to the real fighters out there who don't ruin boxing by stinking it out like some fraud we know!

Seriously, read your post, look at the thread title and then say "I am an idiot". Try to keep your Floyd hating to relevant threads, you are pathetic.

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 11:28 PM
Great, great fight!!!!

personally, i think that this fight was every bit as good as Chico(RIP) vs. Castillo 1.

Vasquez looked tremendous in this fight,....and the way Rafael fought was what champions are made of. But,..if Rafael fights and boxes instead of trading and slugging with the naturally larger man, I think he slices and dices Vasquez everytime. However...

This fight deserves worldwide attention. THIS, is what boxing is supposed to be about and why WE as true boxing fans love this sport.
there isn't an MMA fight EVER that can match these kinds of boxing matches.!!! :bears: :bears: :bears:

This killed a very good post.If your secure in what your saying then you wouldnt have gone there.:nono:

Explosivo
08-04-2007, 11:28 PM

I agree. Fighters like these should be payed at LEAST as much as the fantastically skilled Floyd Mayweather. Simply because they lay it on the line so much more than the pure skilled boxers.

Neil
08-04-2007, 11:30 PM
This killed a very good thread.If your secure in what your saying then you wouldnt have gone there.:nono:

the truth hurts?

Hex-One
08-04-2007, 11:30 PM
I agree. Fighters like these should be payed at LEAST as much as the fantastically skilled Floyd Mayweather. Simply because they lay it on the line so much more than the pure skilled boxers. I agree! These are the fights that will gain boxing fans around the world. These guys lay it all on the line like you said.:bears:

Explosivo
08-04-2007, 11:31 PM
This killed a very good thread.If your secure in what your saying then you didn't have too go there.:nono:

Look guy... I know what your sayin', but you took me the wrong way.

I am a BIG MMA fan,..and after being an avid boxing fan for the past 30 years or so, I have become somewhat bored with boxing's politics and BS,..so i did what I never thought I would, and became more of a MMA fan.

But what I meant to say was that it is fights like this, that made me a boxing fan first and foremost from the beginning.

Sorry if I ruined this thread.:dunno:

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 11:32 PM
the truth hurts?
He showed insecurity and ruined a good post on his part,stop being such a fucking mark.

Hex-One
08-04-2007, 11:32 PM
Seriously, read your post, look at the thread title and then say "I am an idiot". Try to keep your Floyd hating to relevant threads, you are pathetic. Typical reaction from a fraud fan:lol: It's all good bro, let's all be happy we had a great night of boxing! No fraud involved:lol:

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 11:34 PM
Look guy... I know what your sayin', but you took me the wrong way.

I am a BIG MMA fan,..and after being an avid boxing fan for the past 30 years or so, I have become somewhat bored with boxing's politics and BS,..so i did what I never thought I would, and became more of a MMA fan.

But what I meant to say was that it is fights like this, that made me a boxing fan first and foremost from the beginning.

Sorry if I ruined this thread.:dunno:

I meant post not thread:doh: but I dig what your sayin.peace

Neil
08-04-2007, 11:35 PM
He showed insecurity and ruined a good thread on his part,stop being such a fucking mark.

every word he said was true. mma fights can never match the excitement level of that fight. do you disagree?

valdosta
08-04-2007, 11:36 PM
every word he said was true. mma fights can never match the excitement level of that fight. do you disagree?

You are 100% correct :bears:

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 11:37 PM
Great, great fight!!!!

TRUE.....:bears: The next fight between them should be on network tv...what the fuck else is Fox, Abc, Nbc, or Cbs showing Saturday night...?:dunno:

ILLUMINATI
08-04-2007, 11:39 PM
I have seen plenty of MMA fights...and none..>NONE come close to a GREAT boxing fight...

Corrales vs. Castillo
Trinidad vs. Vargas
Vasquez vs. Marquez I and II
Holy vs. Bowe I

etc..etc...

only thing that come close were some PRIDE fights....

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 11:41 PM

Not at all, but he cleared it up in his last post so its cool.

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 11:43 PM
You are 100% correct :bears:

Your just pissed cause Chuck got KTFO by the original Token Black Guy of MMA.:laughing:

Beyond the Grave
08-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Thread derailed awww :(

thanks alot explosivo :lol: j/k

Explosivo
08-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Your just pissed cause Chuck got KTFO by the original Token Black Guy of MMA.:laughing:

I wouldn't call Rampage that at all. If anything, the guy is a favorite over anyone in the world of MMA, except exceptional Muay Tai guys.

Other than that, Rampage is a beast....who as long as he stays hungry and focused, will probably remain UFC Lt. Heavy champion for a while.

Personally, I think that Jackson could avenge his loss to Rua right now because of Ninja's inactivity.... and is there anyone out there that thinks there wouldn't be a great chance for Quinton to avenge his two losses to Wanderlei????

valdosta
08-04-2007, 11:49 PM

Nah, I have said the same damn thing over and over. You can take a look at the MMA forum at boxingfanatics. MMA has some advantages over boxing. However, a great MMA fight can never match a great boxing match.

Explosivo
08-04-2007, 11:52 PM
Nah, I have said the same damn thing over and over. You can take a look at the MMA forum at boxingfanatics. MMA has some advantages over boxing. However, a great MMA fight can never match a great boxing match.

Exactly.

Rabid Kimba
08-05-2007, 02:13 AM
the cowardly stinger should issue a public apology to vasquez. that guy is a real warrior.

I agree, Vasquez is a true warrior, props to Marquez as well, damn friggin' fight of the year.

Oh yes, Stinger is not only a coward, but a chicken shit for placing great posters such as Mex Wedding and myself on ignore.

:lol: :cheer:

Rabid Kimba
08-05-2007, 02:17 AM
Al Berstein is full of shit, he says it was a quick stoppage.

What does he want, a brain dead Marquez?

:dunno:

az cat
08-05-2007, 02:50 AM
I dunno, I thought the stoppage was a little early as well. However, I suspect that Vasquez would have stopped him anyway, so I don't really have an issue with it.

Who cares? It was a great fight and I cannot wait to see the third one. Hopefully the powers that be can get the money right and PAY these two guys.

LATIN KING
08-05-2007, 02:41 PM
what the fuck was wrong with Caballero? I've seen him fight before and he looked like a fucking bum last night.

He looked like he didn't wanna be there. The first half of the fight all he did was clown around and wasn't even throwing punches.

This was supposed to set up a fight with the Marquez/Vazquez winner. I doubt anybody wants to see Caballero with either of those guys.

I sure don't

ILLUMINATI
08-05-2007, 02:51 PM
what the fuck was wrong with Caballero? I've seen him fight before and he looked like a fucking bum last night.

He looked like he didn't wanna be there. The first half of the fight all he did was clown around and wasn't even throwing punches.

This was supposed to set up a fight with the Marquez/Vazquez winner. I doubt anybody wants to see Caballero with either of those guys.

I sure don't

I sure do.....just to see him get brutalize, ko'ed the fuck out....

His_Royness
08-05-2007, 03:01 PM
This was supposed to set up a fight with the Marquez/Vazquez winner.

maybe he didn't like that scenario too much... :laughing:

mexican wedding shirt
08-05-2007, 03:38 PM
Al Berstein is full of shit, he says it was a quick stoppage.

What does he want, a brain dead Marquez?

:dunno:

That's what I thought, the guy is a fucking prick. Marquez was DONE, absolutely, he threw a few sloppy punches from instinct, but his legs were gone and you could see it in his eyes he was NOT going to recover anytime soon. And there was like 2 minutes left in the round.

Marquez would have been savagely beaten or knocked out cold if the ref let it go on. Great call by Guadalupe :bears:

StingerKarl
08-05-2007, 03:46 PM
The referee made a premature, bad call.
Vasquez was busted up more than Rafael was, and Rafael was punching back.
That was the worst job of refereeing since Richard Steele blew the call on the Chavez-Taylor 1 fight.
This is professional prizefighting, not professional ballet, not professional ice skating, not professional gymnastics.
Terrible stoppage and terrible job of refereeing a fight by an arm waving, television hound, drama queen!
Lupe Garcia is a disgrace to boxing, and a disgrace to Texas!

steve_dave
08-05-2007, 03:55 PM
I thought the stoppage was right on time. Right before he stopped it, as Marquez was falling back to the ropes, both guys I watched the fight with commented on how finished Marquez was. He had nothing left.

Father of Muzse
08-05-2007, 03:57 PM
That was the worst job of refereeing since Richard Steele blew the call on the Chavez-Taylor 1 fight.
This is professional prizefighting, not professional ballet, not professional ice skating, not professional gymnastics.
Terrible stoppage and terrible job of refereeing a fight by an arm waving, television hound, drama queen!

DisagREED.

Marquez was done. The last few "punches" he threw were arm punches. Plus, when Marquez was fresh he couldn't stop Vazquez from coming forward. Marquez had been down twice and buzzed several times before. He wasn't in any position to win.

The last stumble backwards Marquz took clearly showed he was out of it.

Last time out you were ultra-critical of Vazquez...how about giving the guy credit for fighting hard with horrible cuts and not showing any bitch in him by continually pressing and making the fight.

Neither guy has anything to be ashamed of. It was a great fight...better than the first.

valdosta
08-05-2007, 04:08 PM
Anyone actually pay attention to what happened after the last couple shots Marquez got hit with? he kinda slumped over. he was fucking done, people need to quit crying like bitches.

winner by choke
08-05-2007, 04:09 PM

this has to be in top contention for the worst post you have ever made, and thats saying something.

mexican wedding shirt
08-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Anyone actually pay attention to what happened after the last couple shots Marquez got hit with? he kinda slumped over. he was fucking done, people need to quit crying like bitches.

Yes, he was absolutely done.

Karl is thick as shit, I think he should interview Vazquez and call him a quitter to his face.

mexican wedding shirt
08-05-2007, 04:10 PM
this has to be in top contention for the worst post you have ever made, and thats saying something.

Agreed, the guy is off his fucking nut. I've been saying this for a while, but since he was IrishJQ do you think he has had electric shock treatment or something?

The man is CLEARLY a few cookies short of a cookie jar. Quite a few.

steve_dave
08-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Guys can we PLEASE leave this Karl shit out of the boxing forum. This hasn't been a issue for a while, I don't wanna deal with this shit again.

Father of Muzse
08-05-2007, 04:17 PM

For real...

There were some who said Castillo-Corrales I was stopped too soon.

Hell, Simon Brown was still throwing punches when Vincent Pettway knocked him out. Was that called prematurely as well? :dunno:

whiskey
08-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Hell, Simon Brown was still throwing punches when Vincent Pettway knocked him out. What that called prematurely as well? :dunno:

Good call :lol:

ElTerriblee
08-05-2007, 04:30 PM
For real...

There were some who said Castillo-Corrales I was stopped too soon.

Hell, Simon Brown was still throwing punches when Vincent Pettway knocked him out. What that called prematurely as well? :dunno:

I think so, Pettway didn´t even react to Brown´s punches. The guy who was still throwing punches gets stopped, that is underheard of. :lol:

mexican wedding shirt
08-05-2007, 04:31 PM
Guys can we PLEASE leave this Karl shit out of the boxing forum. This hasn't been a issue for a while, I don't wanna deal with this shit again.

Ban him then, the guy is a fucking joke.

He thinks he can KO pacman FFS, he is worse than qwerty and capone :lol: