PDA

View Full Version : The Daily Obamanation .... ALL ROLLED INTO ONE

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

phonetap
02-20-2008, 06:31 PM
Wait......what?

So you have to be liberal to give an unbiased opinion on Olberman?

That don't make no sense.

TFK

not surprising...sense often doesn't make sense to you.

atomicdOGg34
02-20-2008, 06:33 PM
who said anything about a hate monger or racist??? why does it always come down to this with pinheads....thank God america isn't a reflection of this now shit forum....barack wouldn't stand a chance.

btw: there was nothing classic about phonetap's posting, just common sense. you are a conservative so therefore there's a high statistical probability you won't like liberal commentators. duh! with the execption of joe scarborough, phonetap tends to not like conservative commentators...it has nothing to do with race/gender or personal hate...he just don't agree with their politics.

lastly, don't think you fool phonetap for one second...if olbermann's politics were like those of sean hannity, you'd still love him. if you say anything otherwise, you'd be a fucking liar. now go ahead and lie...:laughing:

i have no idea what your getting at in that 1st paragraph? are you saying that im a racist?

i dont like olberman because hes an idiot, not because hes a liberal, i have tons of liberal friends, dont agree with them but i like them

i might, might not

i think rush limbaugh is an idiot, so there goes your "theory"

phonetap
OK, let's play Devil's advocate......you ONLY show up here to talk about race :doh: You are absent from other threads, coincidence? :lol: :slap:

not too smart are you...phonetap bets you think the only reason why phonetap supports obama is because he's half white/half black like him right? :laughing:

atomicdOGg34

your an idiot

atomicdOGg34
02-20-2008, 06:34 PM
not too smart are you...phonetap bets you think the only reason why phonetap supports obama is because he's half white/half black like him right? :laughing:

probably

since you cant name anything hes done or any specific reason why you like him, other than "hes inspirational"

TFK
02-20-2008, 06:36 PM

Yeah, saying you need to be a liberal to give an unbiased opinion about another liberal, that makes shitloads of sense.

:dunno:

TFK

atomicdOGg34
02-20-2008, 06:37 PM
Yeah, saying you need to be a liberal to give an unbiased opinion about another liberal, that makes shitloads of sense.

:dunno:

TFK

:laughing:

beat me to it

phonetap
02-20-2008, 06:39 PM
i have no idea what your getting at in that 1st paragraph? are you saying that im a racist?

i dont like olberman because hes an idiot, not because hes a liberal, i have tons of liberal friends, dont agree with them but i like them

i might, might not

i think rush limbaugh is an idiot, so there goes your "theory"

stop acting like a damn moron...don't you remember what you say posting to posting??? YOU said this:

"dont have anything to say about the argument, just try and make the person look like a hate monger or racist or because he is a certain way that isnt your way he must be unreasonable"

YOU introduced hate mongering and racism into this discussion, NOT phonetap. phonetap has not accused you of being a racist so stop trying to go that direction...you know what? fuck it :doh: , phonetap will leave the discussion for now. you kiddies have fun continuing this nonsensical banter...

atomicdOGg34
02-20-2008, 06:46 PM
stop acting like a damn moron...don't you remember what you say posting to posting??? YOU said this:

"dont have anything to say about the argument, just try and make the person look like a hate monger or racist or because he is a certain way that isnt your way he must be unreasonable"

YOU introduced hate mongering and racism into this discussion, NOT phonetap. phonetap has not accused you of being a racist so stop trying to go that direction...you know what? fuck it :doh: , phonetap will leave the discussion for now. you kiddies have fun continuing this nonsensical banter...

what??

YOU are the one who said i couldnt have an unbiased opinion of olberman because i was a conservative

liberals are the ones who are always saying conservatives are hate mongers or racists or unreasonable, much like you did in the post prior to the one with the quote you posted

thats why i said that, fucken liberals always have some excuse as to why an argument isnt valid, and usually it has nothing to do with the argument itself

you said with people like me (or atleast people on this forum, but you were responding to me specifically) that obama has no shot, what exactly did you mean by that then fuckface??

atomicdOGg34
02-20-2008, 06:52 PM
ok lets air this out:

any and all obama supporters:

why specifically do you support obama, what specific policies do you like and why

and none of this "hes inspirational shit"

it would be great if you could answer the question of what legislation hes passed as well

Rabid Kimba
02-20-2008, 07:00 PM

Tyler Durden
02-20-2008, 07:26 PM

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
Obviously, but he could have been blacker.....it wouldn't have made a difference, as long as there is some black involved in the discussion. Your latest thread was about whom? :lol: Any post of your always comes back to Obama, even in the Conservative threads. Before Obama was a topic, you never posted unless it had to do with a racist title or a black athelete. You are obsessed with what you can't have I guess :dunno:

Tyler Durden
02-20-2008, 07:46 PM
Anyone have any idea what threads tap posted in today......anyone :dunno:

:popcorn:

PetreTG
02-20-2008, 07:55 PM
Anyone have any idea what threads tap posted in today......anyone :dunno:

This ONE.

But you already knew that. :popcorn:

Tyler Durden
02-20-2008, 07:56 PM
This ONE.

But you already knew that. :popcorn:

You must be racist too......

puerto rock
02-21-2008, 12:16 AM
ok lets air this out:

any and all obama supporters:

why specifically do you support obama, what specific policies do you like and why

and none of this "hes inspirational shit"

it would be great if you could answer the question of what legislation hes passed as well

1- I like the fact that he opposes tax cuts for the rich when they don't need it, unlike us who are in the middle to the lower class, along with eliminating the tax breaks that rich people get, along with those corparate companies and actually give tax breaks to those who need it. Wants to provide tax credits for middleclass homeowners who struggle with their mortgages.

2-I like the fact that he rightfully opposed military action in Iraq from the beginning, whether or not he's able to end the war is another matter simply because we are in so deep now.

3- Like the fact that he wants to create a health insurance program for those who do not have an employer that provides it or those who don't qualify for other health care programs.

4- Wants to solve the crisis in Iran diplomatically and leave military action as a last resort. Its nice to have an administration that would actually be willing to TALK to others unlike Bush and his crooks who just prefer to have conflict all the time.

5- Wants to reform the "No Child Left Behind" program and make college more affordable to those who want to go to school but cannot due to financial situations.

6- Though he doesn't agree with same sex marriage, he's not going out of his way to propose a constitutional ban of some sort(Give me a break). There are more important issues at hand than gay marriage.

Thats but a few of the issues I agree with him on. Now as far as the man himself, here's what I like..

1- Very likable guy. I have friends who met him and tell me so.

2- Very eloquent speaker unlike our current President today. Very charismatic, talented, and smart.

3- Does not represent the status quo, which is what this country seems to be so afraid to get away from. John McCane is the current example of status quo(War monging, boring personality, moralizing like Bill O'Reilly, and flip flopping on tax cut programs on whether he agrees with Bush on it or not).

4- He doesn't play the typical role that the Republicans play of trying to ostracize another candidate with childish insults and such. There's a reason he appeals to some Republicans and Independents.

Now whats your reason for believing McCane is better??..

jarhead
02-21-2008, 12:23 AM
1- I like the fact that he opposes tax cuts for the rich when they don't need it, unlike us who are in the middle to the lower class, along with eliminating the tax breaks that rich people get, along with those corparate companies and actually give tax breaks to those who need it. Wants to provide tax credits for middleclass homeowners who struggle with their mortgages.

2-I like the fact that he rightfully opposed military action in Iraq from the beginning, whether or not he's able to end the war is another matter simply because we are in so deep now.

3- Like the fact that he wants to create a health insurance program for those who do not have an employer that provides it or those who don't qualify for other health care programs.

4- Wants to solve the crisis in Iran diplomatically and leave military action as a last resort. Its nice to have an administration that would actually be willing to TALK to others unlike Bush and his crooks who just prefer to have conflict all the time.

5- Wants to reform the "No Child Left Behind" program and make college more affordable to those who want to go to school but cannot due to financial situations.

6- Though he doesn't agree with same sex marriage, he's not going out of his way to propose a constitutional ban of some sort(Give me a break). There are more important issues at hand than gay marriage.

Thats but a few of the issues I agree with him on. Now as far as the man himself, here's what I like..

1- Very likable guy. I have friends who met him and tell me so.

2- Very eloquent speaker unlike our current President today. Very charismatic, talented, and smart.

3- Does not represent the status quo, which is what this country seems to be so afraid to get away from. John McCane is the current example of status quo(War monging, boring personality, moralizing like Bill O'Reilly, and flip flopping on tax cut programs on whether he agrees with Bush on it or not).

4- He doesn't play the typical role that the Republicans play of trying to ostracize another candidate with childish insults and such. There's a reason he appeals to some Republicans and Independents.

Now whats your reason for believing McCane is better??..

The only thing I consistantly here in this post is "he wants to do this, and he wants that" Give a plan. Don't tell me what you want to do, tell me how you'll do it.

puerto rock
02-21-2008, 12:32 AM
Who's to say HOW he's gonna do it???... We really won't know until he gets elected, won't we??... Its the JOB of every candidate presidential or otherwise, to SELL themselves to his or her audience. I don't know 100% if Obama will come through on what he says. Just like its impossible to say if John McCane would come through on everything he says.

All I know is that Obama is a fresh face. He's young, intelligent, and lets face it, he has a HUGE following.. His charisma ALONE has got people listening to his speeches. I like that he isn't the same old boring shit that we've been dealing with for the past 8 years with Bush and his clown sidekicks preaching morality all day about being anti gay, anti abortion, pro gun ownership, pro war, etc.. John McCane is just an extension of status quo that is just BORING... He's been at it since 2000 trying to become President and I'm just tired of seeing the same people over and over again. We need somebody new up there, regardless of whether he'll bring "change" or not.

Octopus
02-21-2008, 01:12 AM
The only thing I consistantly here in this post is "he wants to do this, and he wants that" Give a plan. Don't tell me what you want to do, tell me how you'll do it.

Like I said,Obama has promised EVERYTHING but the sun:lol:

boxerpuncher
02-21-2008, 01:30 AM
Hmm there's a novel approach. Let's run a campaign based on getting my message and different ideas than what are currently being used heard.

I'm sure that McCain is going around promising nothing Telling the voters to just vote for me because you know my name.

Haymaker
02-21-2008, 03:23 AM
Like I said,Obama has promised EVERYTHING but the sun:lol: What do you want? a modest candidate? Just imagine Obama saying:

"Well, I can't promise you anything, but I might be able, God willing, to try to get some people to sign some laws to help you out, but cross your fingers because I don't know if I can deliver, you know? heh, so please believe in me, even if I've never done this before, I really wish with all my heart that I can get those laws signed and delivered, but you know, that's me, wishful thinking"

:rolleyes:

PetreTG
02-21-2008, 09:38 AM
Like I said,Obama has promised EVERYTHING but the sun:lol:

I want to give every member here a $MILLION dollars ... :cool:

PetreTG
02-21-2008, 09:40 AM
I seriously mean no offense when I say this ... but sometimes the truth hurts.

Obama is the unintelligent man's vote.

Having said that ... the choices left all are :shit: they just smell different.

PetreTG
02-21-2008, 09:58 AM
Obama is the Joel Osteen of politics. :doh:

TFK
02-21-2008, 12:56 PM
I want to give every member here a $MILLION dollars ... :cool:

I'll PM you my paypal info.

TFK

TFK
02-21-2008, 12:59 PM
I don't think McCain has any shot of winning the presidency.

The same liberals that would vote for Obama if he wins the nomination, would vote for Hillary if she wins the nominations.

But a lot of Republicans would rather just not vote, or vote for a 3rd party candidate, then vote for McCain, because he is pretty much a Republican in name only.

So McCain isn't gonna get the support from his own party that either Clinton or Obama is gonna get.

Either way, we're fucked.

TFK

I and I
02-21-2008, 01:04 PM
I don't think McCain has any shot of winning the presidency.

The same liberals that would vote for Obama if he wins the nomination, would vote for Hillary if she wins the nominations.

But a lot of Republicans would rather just not vote, or vote for a 3rd party candidate, then vote for McCain, because he is pretty much a Republican in name only.

So McCain isn't gonna get the support from his own party that either Clinton or Obama is gonna get.

Either way, we're fucked.

TFK

You mean fucked like in the bush presidency kind of way? :lol:

TFK
02-21-2008, 01:14 PM
You mean fucked like in the bush presidency kind of way? :lol:

By the time Clinton, Obama or McCain get done, people will be begging for another Bush.

It's bad now. It'll get worse.

TFK

I and I
02-21-2008, 01:37 PM
By the time Clinton, Obama or McCain get done, people will be begging for another Bush.

TFK

"it" what will get worse?

boxerpuncher
02-21-2008, 11:45 PM

TFKeah there's one more left. Let's go with Jeb. That's who we need. The smartest Bush of all. Can you wait.:lol:

Rabid Kimba
02-22-2008, 12:11 AM

You delusional blinded little sheep, lol.

I'd rather follow cum slug droppings than have another four years of that fucken' monkey.

:notallthere: :shit:

Haymaker
02-22-2008, 01:04 AM

TFK

That's an hyperbole, right? a fucken joke? :nono:

TFK
02-22-2008, 10:22 AM

You delusional blinded little sheep, lol.

I'd rather follow cum slug droppings than have another four years of that fucken' monkey.

:notallthere: :shit:

That's an hyperbole, right? a fucken joke? :nono:

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I think Bush did a great job by any means.

I just don't think Obama, Clinton or McCain can, or will, do any better.

None of them will get us out of Iraq, regardless of what they say. Taxes are sure to increase. Government healthcare has the potential to bankrupt the country. Nothing will be done to curb the immigration problem, in fact, it will just get worse.

What exactly do you see in Clinton, Obama or McCain that makes you confident that things will get better? And don't give me that 'anyone is better then Bush' nonsense.

Things are more then likely gonna go from bad to worse.

TFK

Black Market Baby
02-22-2008, 02:08 PM

None of them will get us out of Iraq, regardless of what they say. Taxes are sure to increase. Government healthcare has the potential to bankrupt the country. Nothing will be done to curb the immigration problem, in fact, it will just get worse.

What exactly do you see in Clinton, Obama or McCain that makes you confident that things will get better? And don't give me that 'anyone is better then Bush' nonsense.

TFK

You are forgetting the multitude of other reasons that make bush arguably the worst president in the history of the united states. Even before his second term there was so much scandal in his administration/cabinet/etc. Seriously, it will be extremely hard for any president to live "down" to the job the Bush has done in 8 years. The big shit may stay the same, maybe we won't get outta Iraq etc, but don't forget ALL of the other shit that came before it.

TFK
02-22-2008, 02:48 PM
You are forgetting the multitude of other reasons that make bush arguably the worst president in the history of the united states. Even before his second term there was so much scandal in his administration/cabinet/etc. Seriously, it will be extremely hard for any president to live "down" to the job the Bush has done in 8 years. The big shit may stay the same, maybe we won't get outta Iraq etc, but don't forget ALL of the other shit that came before it.

You can argue whether Bush is the worst president of all time, I have no problem with that, but to blindly hope one of the 3 Stooges is gonna do any better, just because they're not Bush, is ridiculous.

I hope I'm wrong.

TFK

slystaff
02-22-2008, 03:00 PM

TFKThe question is:

What makes Bush better than these three (especially the DEMs)?

McCain is pretty much Bush.....weak on economy, war monger etc.

Obama or Clinton could only be better.

TFK
02-22-2008, 03:14 PM
The question is:

What makes Bush better than these three (especially the DEMs)?

McCain is pretty much Bush.....weak on economy, war monger etc.

Obama or Clinton could only be better.

McCain is pretty much Bush?

Uh...Ok.

How will Obama or Clinton be better? By bankrupting the country with Universal Healthcare? By raising taxes? By giving amnesty to illegal aliens? By coming up with more gems like Obama's Global Poverty Tax?

Tell me, how is Obama's Global Poverty Tax going to help America? How is forcing American taxpayers to pay $845 Billion in addition to the money we already pay in existing foreign aid, and not having any say in where that money goes, good for America?

TFK

atomicdOGg34
02-22-2008, 04:36 PM

Uh...Ok.

How will Obama or Clinton be better? By bankrupting the country with Universal Healthcare? By raising taxes? By giving amnesty to illegal aliens? By coming up with more gems like Obama's Global Poverty Tax?

Tell me, how is Obama's Global Poverty Tax going to help America? How is forcing American taxpayers to pay $845 Billion in addition to the money we already pay in existing foreign aid, and not having any say in where that money goes?

TFK

:bears:

PetreTG
02-23-2008, 12:30 PM

Uh...Ok.

Tell me, how is Obama's Global Poverty Tax going to help America? How is forcing American taxpayers to pay $845 Billion in addition to the money we already pay in existing foreign aid, and not having any say in where that money goes, good for America?

TFK

SHIT ... TFK , you're starting to sound like ME! :eek:

:lol:

TFK
02-23-2008, 12:36 PM

Contrary to what you might believe, Petre, I think there's a lot of truth in a lot of what you say. I just don't think it's to the sinister extreme you believe it is.

But the disadvantages of an Obama or Hillary presidency? That's just obvious.

TFK

PetreTG
02-23-2008, 12:47 PM
Contrary to what you might believe, Petre, I think there's a lot of truth in a lot of what you say. I just don't think it's to the sinister extreme you believe it is.

But the disadvantages of an Obama or Hillary presidency? That's just obvious.

TFK
I agree. An Obama , Hillary or McCain presidency right now is VERY unappealing to me.

BTW ... If you think there's not a more sinister hidden side to all this , you should really watch Moyers full documentary on "The Secret Government, Constitution in Crisis". Most have a great deal of respect for Moyers and his work.

<embed style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=3505348655137118430&hl=en" flashvars=""> </embed>

PetreTG
02-23-2008, 04:59 PM
Another deception from Obama. People maligned Paul for unknowingly receiving a $500 donation from the founder of Stormfront and Paul openly saying he wouldn't return the money , why not do good with it.

Obama has time and again complained about and ridiculed others about Lobbyist money and their influence on Washington ... well it would seem he's one lying hypocritical SOB once again ...

You be the judge whether or not he knows where this money is coming from .... remember Paul was supposed to know where $500 from one donor came from.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sex9-ctI1PE&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Sex9-ctI1PE&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/guhS-_5zIHo&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/guhS-_5zIHo&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/09VKus6quMU&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/09VKus6quMU&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Federal registered Lobbyist organizations who's non registered employees are giving generously ...

Goldman Sachs -- $421,763
Ubs Ag -- $296,670
Lehman Brothers -- $250,630
National Amusements Inc -- $245,843
JP Morgan Chase & Co -- $243,848
Sidley Austin LLP -- 226,491
Citigroup Inc -- 221,578
Exelon Corp -- 221,517
Skadden, Arps Et Al -- $196,420
Jones Day -- $181,996
Harvard University -- $172,324
Citadel Investment Group -- $171,798
Time Warner -- $155,383
Morgan Stanley -- $155,196
Google Inc -- $152,802
University of California -- $143,029
Jenner & Block -- $136,565
Kirkland & Ellis -- $134,738
Wilmerhale Llp -- $119,245
Credit Suisse Group -- $118,250

No money from lobbyists huh ?

The more things CHANGE , the more things stay the same ... :cool:

PetreTG
02-23-2008, 05:05 PM
Results on whether or not Obama smoked some crack while having his pole smoked by LimpWrist Larry coming this week!

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="311" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="right" height="19" valign="top" width="2%">http://www.whitehouse.com/images/story_header_left.jpg</td> <td background="images/story_header_center.jpg" width="96%">
BREAKING NEWS - Larry Sinclair Completed 4 Hour Polygraph Test Today (http://www.whitehouse.com/NewsComments_113.aspx)
2/22/2008 8:45 PM
</td> <td width="2%">http://www.whitehouse.com/images/story_header_right.jpg</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" height="238" valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="5" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="top"> http://www.whitehouse.com/news/images/113.jpg (http://www.whitehouse.com/NewsComments_113.aspx) </td> <td class="body_main" align="left" valign="top"> Due to security concerns, we had to move the Larry Sinclair Polygraph up a few days. We conducted it in secret today and the picture to the left is from one of the two arduous polygraphs Sinclair underwent today.

The process took four grueling hours, testing Sinclair's claims of sex and drug use separately and also including a drug screening to ensure that Sinclair didn't enlist any chemical assistance.

The results are being confirmed by a second expert and we'll have conclusive word, along with video of the whole thing, Monday or Tuesday. Check back then for more, including video the tests and, of course, the results.</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

PetreTG
02-23-2008, 07:04 PM
http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/2593/indchiefsittingbullzm6.jpghttp://blogs.creativeloafing.com/freshloaf/files/2007/08/obama-0161.jpg

Tyler Durden
02-24-2008, 12:44 AM

PetreTG
02-24-2008, 10:45 AM
http://audioinvasionshow.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/ObamaDir_562.jpg

Andrew
02-24-2008, 10:59 AM
http://cagle.com/news/ObamaObama/images/gorrell.jpg

PetreTG
02-24-2008, 11:23 AM
http://cagle.com/news/ObamaObama/images/gorrell.jpg

PetreTG
02-24-2008, 11:28 AM
http://cagle.com/news/ObamaObama/images/britt.jpg

PetreTG
02-24-2008, 12:04 PM
http://cagle.com/news/ObamaObama/images/schorr.gif

PetreTG
02-24-2008, 12:53 PM
http://cagle.com/news/ObamaObama/images2/sack.jpg

PetreTG
02-24-2008, 12:54 PM

You like that one ? I made that one up myself :crafty:

PetreTG
02-24-2008, 01:07 PM
http://cagle.com/news/ObamaObama/images/keefe.gif

PetreTG
02-24-2008, 01:12 PM
The Typical Obama Supporter

http://cagle.com/news/ObamaObama/images/ramirez.jpg

atomicdOGg34
02-24-2008, 04:00 PM
isnt obama the guy who would attack a sovereign nation in pakistan?

boxerpuncher
02-24-2008, 04:59 PM
Aaah who cares abount BinLaden anyway.There are bigger fish to fry right?

Tyler Durden
02-24-2008, 04:59 PM
You like that one ? I made that one up myself :crafty:

PetreTG
02-24-2008, 05:26 PM

Yeah that was Obama .... :doh:

lb 4 lb
02-24-2008, 06:14 PM

:lol:Well Petre, what exactly are you guys saying. That McCain is better? Or is what you're saying that Bush is better. So you guys think it's better to run with a proven failure than reup with someone who might do better. I mean you guys are complaining about every candidate available acting like you'd prefer to keep Bush. Unbelievable.

By the way I think McCain will wind up winning the election. Obama was brought in to swing the white vote to McCain's favor. At least that's the way they're going to play it once they doctor the numbers and voting machines.

atomicdOGg34
02-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Aaah who cares abount BinLaden anyway.There are bigger fish to fry right?

right, lets attack mexico to get that guy who killed that marine

Tyler Durden
02-24-2008, 07:29 PM
By the way I think McCain will wind up winning the election. Obama was brought in to swing the white vote to McCain's favor. At least that's the way they're going to play it once they doctor the numbers and voting machines.

That's an interesting hypthesis, I take it you believe in the NWO?

Trplsec
02-24-2008, 08:10 PM
That's an interesting hypthesis, I take it you believe in the NWO?

Wait, according to Petre, Hillary was the one chosen by the NWO to be the next president.

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Tyler Durden
02-24-2008, 08:13 PM
Wait, according to Petre, Hillary was the one chosen by the NWO to be the next president.

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

Hillary was the bitch of the bunch to give the rest of the votes to McCain, the Democrats are just a front for the Republicans.....get with the program :nono:

Tyler Durden
02-24-2008, 08:15 PM
The plot thickens :laughing:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pSQFySxzznw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pSQFySxzznw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Tyler Durden
02-24-2008, 08:17 PM
Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t3duEgdlkug&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t3duEgdlkug&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Tyler Durden
02-24-2008, 08:21 PM
Now you guys know the connection, you can connect the dots.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l1IVDizjsMQ&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l1IVDizjsMQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

lb 4 lb
02-24-2008, 08:35 PM
That's an interesting hypthesis, I take it you believe in the NWO?I try take everything with a grain of salt, with politics though I'm certain things don't work the way we're led to believe so yeah, with the way many of the laws have been changing and stuff I do kind of believe in the NWO.

Tyler Durden
02-24-2008, 08:38 PM
I try take everything with a grain of salt, with politics though I'm certain things don't work the way we're led to believe so yeah, with the way many of the laws have been changing and stuff I do kind of believe in the NWO.

That's fair, I thought for a second we were going to have another "boob and sheep" poster :lol:

PetreTG
02-25-2008, 10:00 AM
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uZN2fTGcBUw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uZN2fTGcBUw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

PetreTG
02-25-2008, 10:18 AM
Now you guys know the connection, you can connect the dots.

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l1IVDizjsMQ&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

Zbigniew Brzezinski jumps on board with Obama , becomes his top advisor and VOILA! Obama starts to run away with it.

Brzezinski is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations) in New York and attended meetings of the Bilderberg Group (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group).

I said a long time ago , the next president would have ties to the Council on Foreign Relations , the Trilateral Commission or the Bilderburgs.

Up until late last year when Brzezinski jumped on the Obama express , the only one was Hillary.

Laugh say I'm switching my pick , whatever ... That is what I said. They would have connections to these organizatons as has been the case for the last 50+ years.

slystaff
02-25-2008, 07:27 PM
Barack needs to put a muzzle on Michelle as she may single-handedly ruin his chances of either the nomination or the general election with her ill-advised statements! :doh:

It just goes to show once again that a chain is only as strong as its weakest link.

Trplsec
02-25-2008, 09:25 PM
Zbigniew Brzezinski jumps on board with Obama , becomes his top advisor and VOILA! Obama starts to run away with it.

Brzezinski is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Council_on_Foreign_Relations) in New York and attended meetings of the Bilderberg Group (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group).

I said a long time ago , the next president would have ties to the Council on Foreign Relations , the Trilateral Commission or the Bilderburgs.

Up until late last year when Brzezinski jumped on the Obama express , the only one was Hillary.

Laugh say I'm switching my pick , whatever ... That is what I said. They would have connections to these organizatons as has been the case for the last 50+ years.

Now this is funny. The Council on Foreign Relations is one of the most diverse groups you'll ever see. From Angelina Jolie to Henry Kissenger are current members.

I can name a handful that have endorsed Hillary. I can name a handful that have endorsed Obama. And I can name a handful that have endorsed McCain.

Yep... That's a tell tale sign all right!!! Voila!!!!

Nice try Pete, but you have gone throught so many candidates as "THE CHOSEN ONE" than no one takes you seriously any more. OOOOOH look, Obama is the one, just like I said.

Bull :shit: :shit: :shit:

PetreTG
02-26-2008, 10:23 AM
I didn't expect you to understand. I guess because the CFR , an organization that was coming under more and more scrutiny , made Angelina Jolie an honorary member to help give them a friendlier face , that they're less powerful than they are. And of course the fact that this organization has 3 candidates all front running , no conflicts there.

I'm not claiming here anything beyond what I said in my post ... I MAY BE WRONG and it may be Obama. When I read Brzezinski was on board with Obama , I realized someone besides Hillary had powerful support from the CFR. And I DID say long ago (Hell the thread may still be out there) that if it wasn't Hillary it would be someone with CFR support/ties as our next president.

I said that before the 16+ candidates began ANY debates.

lb 4 lb
02-26-2008, 01:14 PM
Well Petre, what exactly are you guys saying. That McCain is better? Or is what you're saying that Bush is better. So you guys think it's better to run with a proven failure than reup with someone who might do better. I mean you guys are complaining about every candidate available acting like you'd prefer to keep Bush. Unbelievable.

Also what is the CFR?

Trplsec
02-26-2008, 06:41 PM
I didn't expect you to understand. I guess because the CFR , an organization that was coming under more and more scrutiny , made Angelina Jolie an honorary member to help give them a friendlier face , that they're less powerful than they are. And of course the fact that this organization has 3 candidates all front running , no conflicts there.

I'm not claiming here anything beyond what I said in my post ... I MAY BE WRONG and it may be Obama. When I read Brzezinski was on board with Obama , I realized someone besides Hillary had powerful support from the CFR. And I DID say long ago (Hell the thread may still be out there) that if it wasn't Hillary it would be someone with CFR support/ties as our next president.

I said that before the 16+ candidates began ANY debates.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

..You indicate I don't understand.. Well, you need to brush up on the COFR..

There are 5 actual members of the COFR that ran or are still running for President in 2008. There are 6 current or former candidates that had the endorsement of one or more COFR members.

Your rationale that support from a single member of the Council of Foreign Relations some how swung the election for Obama doesn't hold water. BUT I DON'T EXPECT YOU TO UNDERSTAND THAT.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: What a momo.

And for the record, you said 'Hillary will be the next President, mark my words"

PetreTG
02-28-2008, 11:20 AM
FRONT PAGE IS A REMINDER OF WHAT OBAMA'S BRILLIANT GLOBAL TAX IS.

There's no such thing YET.

:cool:

PetreTG
02-28-2008, 11:37 AM
Yep ... Obama is the smart vote alright. :clap:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKsoXHYICqU&rel=1&border=0"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wKsoXHYICqU&rel=1&border=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent"width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

PetreTG
02-28-2008, 11:50 AM
Yep ... Obama = the smart vote. :clap:

http://www.extrememortman.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/ABC%20News%20The%20Note%20Clinton%20Obama.bmp

Arben
02-28-2008, 12:11 PM
Funny that a Ron Paul supporter would make fun of Obama's healthcare plan.

PetreTG
02-28-2008, 12:34 PM
Funny that a Ron Paul supporter would make fun of Obama's healthcare plan.

Replace "healthcare plan" with "entire campaign"

Arben
02-28-2008, 12:55 PM
Replace "healthcare plan" with "entire campaign"
And it's still funny when it comes from a Ron Paul supporter.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

HairysonFord
03-03-2008, 02:06 AM
Ok. Don't jump on me because i am saying this. But I have a friend of mine, who says Obama is the Anti-Christ. The Beast of Revelation. If he is the sombitich that he says that he is, then why in the Hell would I want to vote for the sombitch?

He makes sense, Obama is the only candidate that can possbly cause a peace treaty between the Muslims and the Israelis, simply because he is a Muslim who sees the sensibility of a Peace treaty between the Jews and the Muslims.

Because of this, he might be assassinated, but if he is assassinated, and rises from what should be a certain death, he will be accepted as a prophet. Not only by the Israelis, but by the muslims, and that is what worriers me.

Now I know that the majority of you will think ol' Hairy is effected, and affected by tequila, but I am telling you now I think Obama is the Anti-Christ. If he is elected, you can be sure that 7 years of terribble recompensation is going to be visited on the earth.

Course I could be wrong, and, all of this is nothing more than a terrible teqila nightmare.

WhAT THINKS THE MASSES? :lol: :lol:

Haymaker
03-03-2008, 02:17 AM
I think almost every president and/or world leader has been labeled as the possible "antichrist" since the modern new testament frenzy started back in the 1950's or so. I think you're just a lil' bit carried away.

Tyler Durden
03-03-2008, 02:21 AM
I guess this is the "wait" part to answer your post.

<OBJECT height=355 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jk6ILZAaAMI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></OBJECT></P>

Punk
03-03-2008, 02:45 AM
No Obama is just black, which is as good as the Antichrist to many anyway. Maybe he's really the second coming of Jesus?

Godfather
03-03-2008, 03:02 AM
Didnt the bible say that the anti christ was come from some sort of european nation? I dont think its obama. Obama hasnt even won yet.

Joe King
03-03-2008, 03:49 AM
The reason they say it will be a European, is because their will be a 12 nation power with Rome as the headquarters. I seriously doubt any US leader would be given that type of power over Europe.

Haymaker
03-03-2008, 05:08 AM
The reason they say it will be a European, is because their will be a 12 nation power with Rome as the headquarters. I seriously doubt any US leader would be given that type of power over Europe.

Didn't that happened when Rome was all over the old world? :notallthere:

slystaff
03-03-2008, 08:44 AM
Ok. Don't jump on me because i am saying this. But I have a friend of mine, who says Obama is the Anti-Christ. The Beast of Revelation. If he is the sombitich that he says that he is, then why in the Hell would I want to vote for the sombitch?

He makes sense, Obama is the only candidate that can possbly cause a peace treaty between the Muslims and the Israelis, simply because he is a Muslim who sees the sensibility of a Peace treaty between the Jews and the Muslims.

Because of this, he might be assassinated, but if he is assassinated, and rises from what should be a certain death, he will be accepted as a prophet. Not only by the Israelis, but by the muslims, and that is what worriers me.

Now I know that the majority of you will think ol' Hairy is effected, and affected by tequila, but I am telling you now I think Obama is the Anti-Christ. If he is elected, you can be sure that 7 years of terribble recompensation is going to be visited on the earth.

Course I could be wrong, and, all of this is nothing more than a terrible teqila nightmare.

What if he wins the election by one state (similar to Florida or Ohio) and his voting advantage in that one state is 666? :eeeek:

slystaff
03-03-2008, 08:50 AM
Anyway..the beast of Revelation (out of the Earth) isn't one man....that's a myth...it's an organization/nation/kingdom born immediately after the first Beast (out of the sea) lost one of it's heads (dominion).

This Beast is on the scene right now, powered by the first beast (Roman Catholic Church)...

"Who is like onto the Beast? Who can make war with the beast?"

Which country is the most powerful, the most unique...the one which professes the most Christianity, the one which is actually worshipped by its citizens?

The one whose Capital City has an infrasture that is in the exact shape of a Pentagram (symbol of a goat's head/satan) when viewed from the sky?

He that has an ear, let him hear.......

Nobleart
03-03-2008, 08:52 AM

So you'll be voting for McCain then Hairy?

ILLUMINATI
03-03-2008, 12:13 PM
You know a few weeks ago..when it seem that he might just win..i started thinking the same thing.....this mofo is the anti-christ...the bible is bullshit IMO...but sometimes fishy about obama...:popcorn::lol: comes out of nowhere, hasn't done shit, talks alot but doesn't say shit..and the people follow him and praise him as some glim of hope and chance for the best...

slystaff
03-03-2008, 12:15 PM
You know a few weeks ago..when it seem that he might just win..i started thinking the same thing.....this mofo is the anti-christ...the bible is bullshit IMO...but sometimes fishy about obama...:popcorn::lol: comes out of nowhere, hasn't done shit, talks alot but doesn't say shit..and the people follow him and praise him as some glim of hope and chance for the best...Obama gives as much subtance as to where he stands as any of his present rivals. You're just blindly following the "obama is all tallk and inspiration" bandwagon.

Haven't you seen his interviews, read his website, watched any debates?:doh:

ILLUMINATI
03-03-2008, 12:17 PM
Anyway..the beast of Revelation (out of the Earth) isn't one man....that's a myth...it's an organization/nation/kingdom born immediately after the first Beast (out of the sea) lost one of it's heads (dominion).

This Beast is on the scene right now, powered by the first beast (Roman Catholic Church)...

"Who is like onto the Beast? Who can make war with the beast?"

Which country is the most powerful, the most unique...the one which professes the most Christianity, the one which is actually worshipped by its citizens?

The one whose Capital City has an infrasture that is in the exact shape of a Pentagram (symbol of a goat's head/satan) when viewed from the sky?

He that has an ear, let him hear.......

okay....but if he wins..OBAMA wins, he will be the LEADER of that country(USA), live/lead the world from that city(D.C)/government over all those christians

dsimon3387
03-03-2008, 12:17 PM

dsimon writes:

Hairy if it happens I will post giving you much deserved credit for calling that one. Problem is that the Anti-Christ these days is sort of like Dr Evil coming to the future and hijacking the world in a request for 500,000 dollars :eeeek:. He is tame by comparison. here is how I see it.... The Anti-Christ did rise from a sea of fire, and behold he did see the Bush man and Hillary women, he roared, smiled and meekly went asunder his last words being "I thought I was an evil sonufabitch but you know what? compared to these two... I am the guy who pissed in the lemonade and thought it was funny." :lol:

Joe King
03-03-2008, 12:19 PM
Didn't that happened when Rome was all over the old world? :notallthere:

It's going to happen again

Caligula II
03-03-2008, 02:57 PM
okay....but if he wins..OBAMA wins, he will be the LEADER of that country(USA), live/lead the world from that city(D.C)/government over all those christians

If you don't want him as president and he wins, move back to shithole Puerto Rico. Just pay me my money first, Puto! :warning:

Wait, Puerto Rico is still a US province (aka still the USA's bitch) so that won't do you any good. :doh:

Caligula II
03-03-2008, 02:59 PM

COULD BE WRONG???

A month & a half ago you told everyone here that Obama didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning. You said he wouldn't even win the dem nomination and when the southern primaries were held he'd get wiped out.
:doh:

COULD BE WRONG??? :notallthere:

PetreTG
03-03-2008, 03:00 PM

Obama's Hollow "Judgment" and Empty Record

Posted March 2, 2008 | 02:59 PM (EST)

Barack Obama argues that he deserves the Democratic nomination and Hillary Clinton doesn't because he possesses superior "judgment," as he calls it, on the key issues we face as a nation. As definitive proof he offers one speech he made in 2002 during a reelection campaign for an Illinois senate seat in the most liberal district in the state, so liberal that no other position would have been viable. When he made that speech, Obama was not privy to the briefings by, among others, Secretary of State Colin Powell, in support of the Authorization of Use of Military Force as a diplomatic tool to push the international community to impose intrusive inspections on Saddam Hussein.

Would Obama have acted differently had he been in Washington or had he had the benefit of the arguments and the intelligence that the administration was offering to the Congress debating that resolution? During the 2002-2003 timeframe, he was a minor local official uninvolved in the national debate on the war so we can only judge from his own statements prior to the 2008 campaign. Obama repeated these points in a whole host of interviews prior to announcing his candidacy. On July 27, 2004, he told the Chicago Tribune on Iraq: "There's not much of a difference between my position and George Bush's position at this stage." In his book, The Audacity of Hope, published in 2006, he wrote, "...on the merits I didn't consider the case against war to be cut-and- dried." And, in 2006, he clearly said, "I'm always careful to say that I was not in the Senate, so perhaps the reason I thought it was such a bad idea was that I didn't have the benefit of US intelligence. And for those who did, it might have led to a different set of choices."

I was involved in that debate in every step of the effort to prevent this senseless war and I profoundly resent Obama's distortion of George Bush's folly into Hillary Clinton's responsibility. I was in the middle of the debate in Washington. Obama wasn't there. I remember what was said and done. In fact, the administration lied in order to secure support for its war of choice, including cooking the intelligence and misleading Congress about the intent of the authorization. Senator Clinton's position, stated in her floor speech, was in favor of allowing the United Nations weapons inspectors to complete their mission and to build a broad international coalition. Bush rejected her path. It was his war of choice.

There is no credible reason to conclude that Obama would have acted any differently in voting for the authorization had he been in the Senate at that time. Indeed, he has said as much. The supposed intuitive judgment he exercised in his 2002 speech was nothing more than the pander of a local election campaign, just as his current assertions of superior judgment and scurrilous attacks on Hillary Clinton are a pander to those who now retroactively think the war was a mistake without bothering to acknowledge Senator Clinton's actual position at the time and instead fantasizing that she was nothing but a Bush clone. Obama willfully encourages and plays off this falsehood.

What should we make of Obama's other judgments in foreign affairs? Take Afghanistan, for example. It has been evident for some time that our efforts there are going badly and that cooperation and support from our NATO allies would be helpful. As chairman of the subcommittee on Senate Foreign Relations responsible for NATO and Europe, Obama could have used his lofty position actually to engage the issue and pressure the administration to take some action to improve our chance of success in that conflict against the Taliban and Al Qaeda. Of course, that would have involved holding hearings, questioning administration witnesses, and taking a position and offering alternatives. That is what we expect that from senators in a democracy. It is called oversight.

But, instead, Obama, by his own admission, offers the excuse that he has been too busy running for president to do anything substantive, such as direct his staff to organize a single hearing. "Well, first of all," Obama was forced to confess in the Democratic debate in Ohio on February 26, "I became chairman of this committee at the beginning of this campaign, at the beginning of 2007. So it is true that we haven't had oversight hearings on Afghanistan." To date, his subcommittee has held no policy hearings at all -- none. At the same time that Obama claimed he was too busy campaigning to do anything substantive, racking up one of the worst attendance records in the Senate, Senator Clinton chaired extensive hearings of the Subcommittee on Superfund and Environmental Health and attended many others as a member of the Armed Service Committee.

As a consequence of Obama's dereliction of duty on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, a feckless administration has had absolutely no oversight as it careens from disaster to disaster in Afghanistan, including the central governments loss of control over 70 percent of the country and yet another bumper crop of opium to fuel the efforts of the Taliban and their terrorist allies. Of course, if you don't hold hearings, conduct oversight, make recommendations or sponsor legislation, then you have no record to explain or defend and you are free to take whatever position is convenient when attacking those who actually did address issues. Meanwhile, on the campaign trail, Obama holds forth on Afghanistan, chiding the administration and our allies as though he's a profile in courage and not someone who has abandoned his post in establishing accountability.

On Iran and the question of designating the Iranian Revolutionary Guard as a terrorist organization, the junior senator from Illinois was not quite so clever at avoiding taking a position. He first co-sponsored the "Counter-Proliferation Act of 2007," which contained explicit language identifying the Iranian Revolutionary Guards as a terrorist organization. He subsequently claimed to oppose the Kyl-Lieberman sense of the Senate resolution proposing the same thing. Obama's accountability problem here is that he didn't show up for the vote on that resolution -- a vote that would have put him on record. Then he declined to sign on to a letter put forward by Senator Clinton making explicit that the resolution could not be used as authority to take military action. All we have is Obama's rhetoric juxtaposed with his co-sponsorship of a piece of legislation that proposed what he says he opposed.

Obama's gyrations on Iraq, Afghanistan and Iran are not the actions of one imbued with superior intuitive judgment, but rather the machinations of a political opportunist looking to avoid having his fingerprints on any issue that might be controversial, and require real judgment, while preserving his freedom to bludgeon his adversary for actually taking positions as elected office demands. It is hard to discern whether Senator Obama is a man of principle, but it is clear that he is not a man of substance. And that judgment, based on his hollow record, is inescapable.

PetreTG
03-03-2008, 03:03 PM
Glad I could make you laugh ... that was the purpose of this thread .

TRUTH IN COMEDY... You find more truth there then just about any Presidential Candidate Debate.

:clap:

slystaff
03-03-2008, 03:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntSalB09uzM

PetreTG
03-03-2008, 03:42 PM
How sad that , THAT is a support Obama vid. Just like him and his campaign , no substance whatsoever.

:clap:

slystaff
03-03-2008, 03:48 PM
How sad that , THAT is a support Obama vid. Just like him and his campaign , no substance whatsoever.

:clap:He has as much substance, if not more, than Ron Paul...hence why he has 10 times the endorsements that Ron Paul has, hence why he has 50 times the amount of individual votes.

Don't be mad because he has 100 times the charisma and eloquence.

If Obama had no substance...even if he were to fool some of teh electorate...he certainly wouldn't be fooling any super delegates or any other senior politicians and characters. Why are YOU smarter than everyone else?

A person can fool some people sometime but he can't......

PetreTG
03-03-2008, 04:06 PM
He has as much substance, if not more, than Ron Paul...hence why he has 10 times the endorsements that Ron Paul has, hence why he has 50 times the amount of individual votes.

Don't be mad because he has 100 times the charisma and eloquence.

If Obama had no substance...even if he were to fool some of teh electorate...he certainly wouldn't be fooling any super delegates or any other senior politicians and characters. Why are YOU smarter than everyone else?

A person can fool some people sometime but he can't......

Seriously Sly ... you must be joking here.

The substance given up for Obama as a president , doesn't even register 1% to that of Paul.

And lest we forget your own arguement ... Bush got the nod 2x by the bozo's that now suit your argument. :doh:

PetreTG
03-03-2008, 04:20 PM
There's a little secret here .... but first , just read the story, then see if you can guess what it is.

===========================================
Features > November 8, 2002

Breaking the Bank

By David Moberg (http://www.inthesetimes.com/about/author/11)

http://www.inthesetimes.com/issue/27/01/images/feature2.jpg
Hopefully, they were on their way in to close their accounts.

After federal regulators closed the $2.3 billion Superior Bank in July 2001, investigations revealed that the suburban Chicago thrift was tainted with the hallmarks of a mini-Enron scandal. New legal developments are adding additional twists, including racketeering charges. And yet the bank’s owners, members if one of America’s wealthiest families, ultimately could end up profiting from the bank’s collapse, while many of Superior’s borrowers and depositors suffer financial losses.

The Superior story has a familiar ring. Using a variety of shell companies and complex financial gimmicks, Superior’s managers and owners exaggerated the profits and financial soundness of the bank. While the company actually lost money throughout most of the ’90s, publicly it appeared to be growing remarkably fast and making unusually large profits. Under that cover, the floundering enterprise paid its owners huge dividends and provided them favorable loans and other financial deals deemed illegal by federal investigators.

Superior’s outside auditor, which doubled as a financial consultant, engaged in dubious accounting practices that kept feckless regulators at bay. Many individuals—disproportionately low-income and minority borrowers with spotty credit records—had apparently been exploited through predatory-lending techniques, including exorbitant fees, inadequate disclosure and high interest rates. In the end, more than 1,000 uninsured depositors lost millions of dollars in savings in one of the biggest bank failures of the past decade.

Yet unlike Enron, the people behind Superior’s collapse were not nouveau-riche corporate hustlers, but members of Chicago’s Pritzker family. The Pritzkers, whose two current patriarchs—Robert and his nephew Thomas—tie for 22nd place on Forbes’ list of the richest Americans, own an empire valued at more than $15 billion, including the Hyatt hotel chain, casinos, manufacturers and real estate, and they are major contributors to both political parties. They were equal partners in the private ownership of Superior with New York real estate developer Alvin Dworman, a longtime associate of Thomas’ father, Jay Pritzker, who died in 1999.

And Superior’s accounting and consulting was not provided by the disgraced Arthur Andersen, but by Ernst & Young. When regulators shuttered the bank, the publicity-shy Pritzkers, who take pride in their philanthropy (such as the prestigious international architecture award in the family name) quickly negotiated what appeared to be a generous settlement to stay out of the newspapers and the courtrooms.

But now both the Pritzkers and Ernst & Young may face the legal and public relations uproar they were trying to avoid. On November 1, the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) sued Ernst & Young for more than $2 billion. The FDIC alleges that the firm concealed its improper accounting practices at Superior to facilitate the sale of its consulting unit for $11 billion, leading to Superior’s insolvency and ultimately costing the FDIC $750 million. Ernst & Young denies responsibility, blaming the bank’s managers and board, failed regulation and changing economic conditions. Investigators from the FDIC, Treasury Department and the General Accounting Office (GAO) had cited all those causes for Superior’s failure, but also had criticized Ernst & Young’s flawed work and conflicts of interest.

Meanwhile, in a case that has received no public notice, uninsured depositors are bringing a charge of financial racketeering against one-time board chairwoman Penny Pritzker, her cousin Thomas Pritzker, Dworman, other bank principals and Ernst & Young. In this federal class-action suit filed under the RICO (Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) statute, plaintiffs’ attorney Clint Krislov claims that those who controlled Superior induced depositors to put money in the bank, “corruptly” funneling money out of the bank to “fraudulently” profit the owners. Pritzker attorney Stephen Novack says that the defendants will ask to dismiss the case as having no merit. Such a RICO suit has rarely, if ever, been used to recover money lost in a bank failure, partly because the owners in such cases, in the words of bank consultant Bert Ely, “usually don’t have a pot to piss in.” But the Pritzkers have a gold-plated pot.

This may not be the last of legal battles stemming from the Superior failure. Published reports indicate that a federal grand jury has been investigating potential criminal wrongdoing and that the I

monkeystyle
03-03-2008, 04:51 PM
You tried to tell them Petre, now may they rot in hell.

PetreTG
03-03-2008, 05:26 PM
You tried to tell them Petre, now may they rot in hell.
:lol: I'm only trying to help ... but yes there's a lesson here as well.

Has anyone guessed the "secret" here ? Before I merge this thread with another ?

Arben
03-03-2008, 06:05 PM
The secret is that we should all vote for Bloomberg, isn't it?

atomicdOGg34
03-03-2008, 06:13 PM
The secret is that we should all vote for Bloomberg, isn't it?

you mean the guy whos been keeping the republican party afloat in NY, he wrote them a check for $500,000

Arben
03-03-2008, 06:14 PM
you mean the guy whos been keeping the republican party afloat in NY, he wrote them a check for $500,000
Sure, but he's not a republican anymore.

He also donated 4 million of his own money to get the 2004 convention in NYC.

phonetap
03-03-2008, 06:16 PM

clueless as usual...bloomberg is no longer a republican (in name only if anything).

atomicdOGg34
03-03-2008, 06:16 PM
Sure, but he's not a republican anymore.

He also donated 4 million of his own money to get the 2004 convention in NYC.

yeah and hes giving them money now, this was recent

Arben
03-03-2008, 06:22 PM
yeah and hes giving them money now, this was recent
Ok, what does that prove?

atomicdOGg34
03-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Ok, what does that prove?

the republican party is losing power here in NY state, they only have like a 1 seat advantage and are in trouble

his funding is keeping the party afloat

this is from someone who claims no partisan politics

Arben
03-03-2008, 06:25 PM
the republican party is losing power here in NY state, they only have like a 1 seat advantage and are in trouble

his funding is keeping the party afloat

this is from someone who claims no partisan politics
Who is also considering running alongside Obama.

atomicdOGg34
03-03-2008, 06:29 PM
Who is also considering running alongside Obama.

and you see no conflict of interest?

Black Market Baby
03-03-2008, 06:40 PM

I think your friend is full of shit, and if you believe him then you are also full of shit.

Buddy Rydell
03-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Hardly the anti-Christ. Sounds like it was good tequila though, Hairy! :clap:

Black Market Baby
03-03-2008, 06:41 PM
Obama gives as much subtance as to where he stands as any of his present rivals. You're just blindly following the "obama is all tallk and inspiration" bandwagon.

A lot of people buy into that shit.

Arben
03-03-2008, 06:42 PM
and you see no conflict of interest?
Not at all.

PetreTG
03-03-2008, 07:45 PM
well I see no one got it so I'll end the suspense. As I said this was one that will get merged ...

First I'll give a clue ... the clue is larger in the article than the rest of the fonts.

Cheo Malanga
03-03-2008, 08:25 PM
penny in the finance chair for obama. great company this guy is keeping.

PetreTG
03-03-2008, 09:13 PM
penny in the finance chair for obama. great company this guy is keeping.

BINGO!!!!

I knew I could count on you Cheo!

:bears::bears::bears:

Birds of a feather Obama and Pritzker , Renzko and Bzrezinski .... and ??? I wonder what other secrets we have yet to come. I'm starting to think Larry Sinclair is 100% telling the truth .

PetreTG
03-03-2008, 09:20 PM
Oh and shit ... how could I forget William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn as well as his support from that psycho Farrakhan ... :lol:

lb 4 lb
03-03-2008, 10:01 PM

I'm just hoping Obama institutes the repairations act and hooks a brother up. :lol:

Godfather
03-03-2008, 10:43 PM
Oh and shit ... how could I forget William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn as well as his support from that psycho Farrakhan ... :lol:His support from Farrakhan shouldnt be an issue.

lb 4 lb
03-03-2008, 11:02 PM
His support from Farrakhan shouldnt be an issue.No shit. If Petre was okay with Paul taking money from white supremicists he should have no problem with Obama taking money from black supremicists.

Barristan
03-03-2008, 11:14 PM

Your a dumb fuck

Black Market Baby
03-03-2008, 11:15 PM
What a load of crap. You cannot tell a man who he should support. I'm sure a throng of child molesters support ron paul.

dsimon3387
03-03-2008, 11:29 PM
What a load of crap. You cannot tell a man who he should support. I'm sure a throng of child molesters support ron paul.

dsimon writes:

Its particularly funny because when you follow the money with most of the candidates Obama is an angel..... Whoo!!! one rogue real estate agent and someone on the board of a shitty bank.:eeeek: :lol: Hillary takes money from some real scumbags yet has the nerve to call Obama on an endorsement from Farakan.... pure gold.

Tyler Durden
03-04-2008, 02:11 AM
Is it me or is Farrakkan trying to sabotage Obama? That is the worst thing he could possibly do, Farrahkan should go into hiding and never open his mouth if he really wants a black person to become president.

PetreTG
03-04-2008, 10:39 AM
No shit. If Petre was okay with Paul taking money from white supremicists he should have no problem with Obama taking money from black supremicists.

Who's talking about a donation ? Obama is an admitted friend and was a colleague of sorts with William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn .

And Pritzer is his campaign finance manager who ... Meanwhile, in a case that has received no public notice, uninsured depositors are bringing a charge of financial racketeering against one-time board chairwoman Penny Pritzke

That's a little different than a guy that founded Stormfront sending Paul a donation.

Arben
03-04-2008, 10:41 AM
So is this thread going to be merged into "What is the biggest secrete you know about someone else?" or what?

PetreTG
03-04-2008, 10:44 AM
So is this thread going to be merged into "What is the biggest secrete you know about someone else?" or what?
No ... I'll merge it with the Daily Obamanation and add it to the list of things people are going to turn a blind eye to as they're mesmorized by the leader of the Cult of Personality (http://fightbeat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24119). :clap:

PetreTG
03-04-2008, 01:46 PM
dsimon writes:

Its particularly funny because when you follow the money with most of the candidates Obama is an angel..... Whoo!!! one rogue real estate agent and someone on the board of a shitty bank.:eeeek: :lol: Hillary takes money from some real scumbags yet has the nerve to call Obama on an endorsement from Farakan.... pure gold.

:nono: Paul is the angel ....

Obama is the ANTICHRIST
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1339/obama0161lj8.jpg

lb 4 lb
03-04-2008, 04:30 PM
Who's talking about a donation ? Obama is an admitted friend and was a colleague of sorts with William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn .

And Pritzer is his campaign finance manager who ... Meanwhile, in a case that has received no public notice, uninsured depositors are bringing a charge of financial racketeering against one-time board chairwoman Penny Pritzke

That's a little different than a guy that founded Stormfront sending Paul a donation.I got no problem with people not liking Paul. I also agree with you that I hate when people like him but don't know why. Yet it seems there are a lot of other people who don't like him and don't seem to know why. I mean a lot of the shit I'm hearing is not even that big of a deal. In the Obamanation thread a couple posters (1 being you Petre) basically made it seem like they'd rather keep Bush than have Obama be president which makes absolutely no sense at all.

I agree it's not a big deal to take money from a guy who not only hasn't been indicted yet but also hasn't even been to court. I mean I thought you were telling us he was in on the bank robbing all those people are something.

TFK
03-04-2008, 05:34 PM
Ok, so Barack Obama is a Christian, who's father was a Muslim. That's common knowledge, regardless of all of the rumors circulating the internet. (Sworn in on the Koran, etc).

Now, a lot of Obama supporters claim he'll do good things for foreign policy, and he'll negotiate with Islamic terrorists and bring peace and joy and happiness.

But how will the Muslim world, especially the Radical Muslim world, look at Obama? Since his father was a Muslim, and he's not, will they look at him as someone who has abandoned Islam? If so, I'm sure that will cause problems for him, as they are very strict with their law and religion, and we've seen what's happened over things as meaningless as drawings of Allah.

Can someone with more knowledge of Islamic Law then myself fill us in on what the penalties for denouncing Islam to become a Christian are, and if that's looked upon more negatively then someone who's a Christian, but was never a Muslim.

Could an Obama Presidency make America an even bigger enemy to Radical Islam then we already are?

TFK

PetreTG
03-04-2008, 05:37 PM
The Great Satan has installed an INFIDEL !!!!

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/1339/obama0161lj8.jpg

Out of the frying pan and into the fires of HELL!!! :lol:

Arben
03-04-2008, 05:38 PM
For starters, he wasn't born into a particular religion. He eventually chose Christianity. He didn't convert from Islam.

Secondly, he never said he would negotiate with terrorists. He said he would talk to nations like Iran and North Korea before even thinking about attacking them.

lb 4 lb
03-04-2008, 05:39 PM
Ok, so Barack Obama is a Christian, who's father was a Muslim. That's common knowledge, regardless of all of the rumors circulating the internet. (Sworn in on the Koran, etc).

Now, a lot of Obama supporters claim he'll do good things for foreign policy, and he'll negotiate with Islamic terrorists and bring peace and joy and happiness.

But how will the Muslim world, especially the Radical Muslim world, look at Obama? Since his father was a Muslim, and he's not, will they look at him as someone who has abandoned Islam? If so, I'm sure that will cause problems for him, as they are very strict with their law and religion, and we've seen what's happened over things as meaningless as drawings of Allah.

Can someone with more knowledge of Islamic Law then myself fill us in on what the penalties for denouncing Islam to become a Christian are, and if that's looked upon more negatively then someone who's a Christian, but was never a Muslim.

Could an Obama Presidency make America an even bigger enemy to Radical Islam then we already are?

TFKForgiveness is between Obama and Allah. It's radical terrorists job to arrange the meeting.

PetreTG
03-04-2008, 05:43 PM
For starters, he wasn't born into a particular religion. He eventually chose Christianity. He didn't convert from Islam.

Secondly, he never said he would negotiate with terrorists. He said he would talk to nations like Iran and North Korea before even thinking about attacking them.

The problem with this Arben , is the Muslim world will look at Obama as having rejected Islam in favor of Christianity , of which Obama is also a Phoney.

Arben
03-04-2008, 05:45 PM
The problem with this Arben , is the Muslim world will look at Obama as having rejected Islam in favor of Christianity , of which Obama is also a Phoney.
Yet reports show that the arab muslim world is actually in favor of Obama.

PetreTG
03-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Also ... let's try to remember we're talking about the people that wanted to murder cartoonists for caricatures of the Muhammad. :doh:

PetreTG
03-04-2008, 05:48 PM
Yet reports show that the arab muslim world is actually in favor of Obama.

:nono: There in favor of the man that would have gotten our troops out of their lands immediately.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/98uqcdvv-98"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/98uqcdvv-98" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I and I
03-04-2008, 05:50 PM
If you don't attack people they won't attack you.

Why would the muslims thinkg obama more of an infidel, than they do their own leaders who are ass budies with the bush family?

slystaff
03-04-2008, 05:50 PM

TFK

they wont look at him as someone who abandoned Islam...just a Christian with a muslim background on ONE SIDE OF THE FAMILY!

Arben
03-04-2008, 05:55 PM
:nono: There in favor of the man that would have gotten our troops out of their lands immediately.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/98uqcdvv-98"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/98uqcdvv-98" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Way to answer back by posting something completely irrelevant twice in a row.

I and I
03-04-2008, 06:00 PM
they wont look at him as someone who abandoned Islam...just a Christian with a muslim background on ONE SIDE OF THE FAMILY!

"muslim background" what the hell does that phrase mean??? how is having muslim "background" possible? Either you are or you aren't. :dunno:

slystaff
03-04-2008, 06:03 PM
"muslim background" what the hell does that phrase mean??? how is having muslim "background" possible? Either you are or you aren't. :dunno:Dumb

I and I
03-04-2008, 06:09 PM
Dumb

Made up phrases like "muslim background" that mean nothing and you can't explain is dumb.

PetreTG
03-04-2008, 06:10 PM

I have nothing against muslim's , but obviously you don't know to many. :doh:

Arben
03-04-2008, 06:12 PM
I have nothing against muslim's , but obviously you don't know to many. :doh:
You have got to be kidding me, Petre.

You are really losing credibility here with posts like these.

Godfather
03-04-2008, 06:13 PM

Secondly, he never said he would negotiate with terrorists. He said he would talk to nations like Iran and North Korea before even thinking about attacking them.Like bush did?

Arben
03-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Like bush did?
He's saying he would do the opposite of what Bush has done.

Black Market Baby
03-04-2008, 06:29 PM
I find this to be silly. First, aside from Judaism, I do not think any religions are passed through patriarchal or matriarchal lines. Second, countries which have Muslim leaders have been dealing with non-muslim countries for a very long time. Even if Obama were a Muslim I doubt the hardliners would like him because he is part of "Imperialist USA". Then again, those aren't the people we are trying to woo, it's the moderate majority of non-radical Muslims that are the target.

PetreTG
03-04-2008, 07:10 PM
You have got to be kidding me, Petre.

You are really losing credibility here with posts like these.

Please feel free to do more than make an vague comment be specific ... explain why.

atomicdOGg34
03-04-2008, 07:30 PM
the penalty for leaving the muslim religion is death by stoning

phonetap
03-04-2008, 07:33 PM
Please feel free to do more than make an vague comment be specific ... explain why.

no explaination is needed because what you insinuated with your previous posting was downright ignorant.

atomicdOGg34
03-04-2008, 07:39 PM
no explaination is needed because what you insinuated with your previous posting was downright ignorant.

you have a habit of doing this

making some vague comment or statement, and then when someone replies saying they "dont get it"

problem is i doubt you even know what your talking about

Black Market Baby
03-04-2008, 07:39 PM
the penalty for leaving the muslim religion is death by stoning

but he was never in it.

TFK
03-04-2008, 07:40 PM

You're looking at it from your point of view, not from the point of view of a Muslim, or more importantly, a radical Muslim. That's why I asked for someone who knows about Islamic Law to give an opinion. It's clear none of you guys know anything about Islamic Law.

Here's some of what I was able to find...

http://arkansas.indymedia.org/newswire/display/22087/index.php

It is further understood by Islamic laws that the children born of a Muslim man must be raised as Muslims, which means that the religion of the children born of a Muslim man must be Islam. Therefore, it is obvious that Barack Obama is considered, according to Islamic Shari’a, a Muslim regardless of whether he practiced the religion of Islam in dedication to the prayers, paying the ‘zakat’ (alms giving), or going to Mecca for pilgrimage, or any of the other conditions prescribed by the Quran for Muslims to follow. Those conditions are important for any Muslim to be in good standing within his religion, but they do not cause a Muslim to be considered an apostate if he decides not to follow these conditions. Under these circumstances, Barack Hussein Obama is, without any doubt, a Muslim because he was born of a Muslim father. Obama claims that his father became atheist later in life; that creates more problems to the father, because the Islamic Shari’a considers a Muslim who becomes atheist (Arabic, zindeeq) as bad as is the apostate, and subject to the death penalty.

All Muslim theologians agree that a Muslim who converts to any other religion (Arabic, murtadd), is subject to the death penalty. This is based on what the prophet of Islam said: “Kill he who changes his religion.” The death penalty for apostasy in Islam is supported by all four schools of thought in the Sunni traditions: Maliki, Shafi’i, Hanafi, and Hanbali, (see Kitab al Fiqh according to the four traditions by Abdul Rahman Al Jaziri, Dar Al Irshad, Egypt, vol.5, pp. 333-342).

For a Muslim to swear on the Bible is an utmost offence to the Quran and what it represents. Senator Obama has indeed violated the teachings of the Quran and the Sunna of the prophet Muhammad; “…And whoso from among you turns back from his faith and dies while he is a disbeliever, it is they whose works shall be vain in this world and the next. These are the inmates of the Fire and therein shall they abide,” Quran 2:218. There is no room in Islam for apostasy; once a person is a Muslim, either by birth or by choice, he or she is a Muslim for life and falls under the rules and guidance of the Islamic Shari’a, which prohibits apostasy, under the threat of execution.

Take that for what you will. Remember, these are the same people who went apeshit over some drawings, and make children's shows promoting killing jews.

TFK

atomicdOGg34
03-04-2008, 07:44 PM
but he was never in it.

you think radical muslims will care?

they wanted to cut off a guys head that drew a cartoon

Black Market Baby
03-04-2008, 07:45 PM
Take that for what you will. Remember, these are the same people who went apeshit over some drawings, and make children's shows promoting killing jews.

TFK

Point taken on the upbringing but most of the muslim world is much more moderate than radical islam. That's like saying all christians can be identified by their hatred of disney and willingness to kill abortion doctors.

The fact of the matter is that Barack Obama, regardless of his religion, is gonna piss people off all over the world just for the simple fact that he is an American politician. Those people will be just as stupid and arrogant whether he is Muslim, Jewish, Catholic or Atheist. Hardliners and hardcore believers of every faith are mostly the minority and yet always very vocal. It's evident in America with our religious right as it is in the ME with the radical muslim contingent.

Black Market Baby
03-04-2008, 07:50 PM
you think radical muslims will care?

they wanted to cut off a guys head that drew a cartoon

The people that heads of state end up dealing with cannot afford to cut off a US Presidents head. Do you understand how ludicrous that sounds? Obama isn't Bhutto and the US isn't down town Islamabad.

You guys have a short as fuck memory. Remember when Madelaine Albright was going to be secretary of state? Remember what people said about her being a woman in her position having to deal with the middle east? Remember EVERYONE thinking she would garner no respect among the Islamic population? Guess what, she was pretty successful in her dealings with the region. In fact, it paved the way for a second woman in her position, this time with no one giving a fuck.

Quite frankly, the people that hands of state deal with across the table are generally not the type to hide in caves and cut off peoples heads. If it hasn't happened to George Bush yet what the fuck makes anyone in their right mind that it will happen to Obama.

Do you honestly think the Islamic world is more pissed off about Obama being the son of a Muslim than they are with George Bush and his actions? Do you?

edit - honestly I think this whole muslim/obama debate is just a cheap tactic with absolutely no bearing on anything. It's a cheap shot by desperate people to discredit someone with very little dirt on them.

phonetap
03-04-2008, 07:53 PM

making some vague comment or statement, and then when someone replies saying they "dont get it"

what's phonetap going to do with you? :doh: even someone with your challenging intellect should be able to figure out what petre meant with his previous posting. you are so anxious to disagree with phonetap on all subject matters you've become prone to kneejerk reactions without understanding what you are disagreeing about. you are quickly becoming a fascinating experiment in human psychology...

atomicdOGg34
03-04-2008, 07:55 PM
The people that heads of state end up dealing with cannot afford to cut off a US Presidents head. Do you understand how ludicrous that sounds? Obama isn't Bhutto and the US isn't down town Islamabad.

You guys have a short as fuck memory. Remember when Madelaine Albright was going to be secretary of state? Remember what people said about her being a woman in her position having to deal with the middle east? Remember EVERYONE thinking she would garner no respect among the Islamic population? Guess what, she was pretty successful in her dealings with the region. In fact, it paved the way for a second woman in her position, this time with no one giving a fuck.

Quite frankly, the people that hands of state deal with across the table are generally not the type to hide in caves and cut off peoples heads. If it hasn't happened to George Bush yet what the fuck makes anyone in their right mind that it will happen to Obama.

Do you honestly think the Islamic world is more pissed off about Obama being the son of a Muslim than they are with George Bush and his actions? Do you?

edit - honestly I think this whole muslim/obama debate is just a cheap tactic with absolutely no bearing on anything. It's a cheap shot by desperate people to discredit someone with very little dirt on them.

dude i was just answering the question

and will they be more pissed with obama? maybe, since he isnt moving the troops anywhere and everyone with some sense knows it

and im not defending bush, im just commenting on the situtation

atomicdOGg34
03-04-2008, 07:56 PM
what's phonetap going to do with you? :doh: even someone with your challenging intellect should be able to figure out what petre meant with his previous posting. you are so anxious to disagree with phonetap on all subject matters you've become prone to kneejerk reactions without understanding what you are disagreeing about. you are quickly becoming a fascinating experiment in human psychology...

i bet the only threads youve posted in are the obama ones :lol:

Arben
03-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Where should I start?

Your racist comments against Mexicans or your closed minded opinions on Islam?

atomicdOGg34
03-04-2008, 08:06 PM
plus wasnt i one of the only people in that thread "can a muslim be a good american" that unequivocally said yes?

pretty sure i was

atomicdOGg34
03-04-2008, 08:14 PM
illegal immigration

everyone always talks about how most people want out of iraq, if you want to use that same rationale than none of obamas immigration ideas should be passed

everyone wants universal healthcare and all these other entitlements

id LOVE for someone to explain to me how we can achieve that with the types of policies that obama will implement as far as illegal immigration goes

seriously, im not trying to be a prick, this is a huge question and id love to see how someone can "intellectualize" their way around it :lol:

TFK
03-04-2008, 08:24 PM
Let me save everyone the time.

Charisma!

Change!

Potential!

Inspiration!

We already have a bunch of Obama threads going on, and nobody has been able to give any reason why they support Obama, except for the usual buzzwords.

TFK

Joe King
03-04-2008, 08:27 PM
This guy is even more of a phony than Kelly Ripa.

atomicdOGg34
03-04-2008, 08:35 PM

Charisma!

Change!

Potential!

Inspiration!

We already have a bunch of Obama threads going on, and nobody has been able to give any reason why they support Obama, except for the usual buzzwords.

TFK

im going to go and make myself a WWBD bracklet

lb 4 lb
03-04-2008, 08:45 PM
illegal immigration

everyone always talks about how most people want out of iraq, if you want to use that same rationale than none of obamas immigration ideas should be passed

everyone wants universal healthcare and all these other entitlements

id LOVE for someone to explain to me how we can achieve that with the types of policies that obama will implement as far as illegal immigration goes

seriously, im not trying to be a prick, this is a huge question and id love to see how someone can "intellectualize" their way around it :lol:Couldn't this just have been mentioned in one of the many Obama threads already up and running? Hell you could have even mentioned it in the McCain thread and it would have been okay.

atomicdOGg34
03-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Couldn't this just have been mentioned in one of the many Obama threads already up and running? Hell you could have even mentioned it in the McCain thread and it would have been okay.

yes you are right

i COULD have...

TFK
03-04-2008, 08:47 PM
Couldn't this just have been mentioned in one of the many Obama threads already up and running? Hell you could have even mentioned it in the McCain thread and it would have been okay.

Nah, I wanna see how many Obama threads we can make until someone actually gives a tangible reason for supporting him.

TFK

lb 4 lb
03-04-2008, 09:13 PM
Nah, I wanna see how many Obama threads we can make until someone actually gives a tangible reason for supporting him.

TFKSo far you are the only one who's really given a tangible reason for not liking him so I don't expect this to happen.

atomicdOGg34
03-04-2008, 09:18 PM
So far you are the only one who's really given a tangible reason for not liking him so I don't expect this to happen.

global poverty tax
isnt going to do anything in iraq
illegal immigration
taxes
universal health care
the economy

there ya go, tangible reasons

even though ive been saying this for a while now

PetreTG
03-04-2008, 09:24 PM
Where should I start?

Your racist comments against Mexicans or your closed minded opinions on Islam?

Stick to the topic. And I've never said anything racist . My wife is Mestizo ya goof.

PetreTG
03-04-2008, 09:26 PM

Charisma!

Change!

Potential!

Inspiration!

TFK

Yep that's just about on the money. :bears:

TFK
03-04-2008, 10:34 PM
Stick to the topic. And I've never said anything racist . My wife is Mestizo ya goof.

See. You don't like being called a racist if you've never said anything racist. Maybe you'll think twice before you pull that crap with me again.

TFK

Azazel
03-04-2008, 10:47 PM
Or, if Obama is really a former muslim, maybe he won't be a pure Israeli shill like his predecessors, which his the only way to stop Islamic "terrorism".

LOK
03-04-2008, 11:07 PM
I think he'd tell them "I'll take your heart, I'll eat your children!!! Praise be to ALLAH"

Explosivo
03-04-2008, 11:15 PM

They are ALL PHONYS!!!!!!! I said from the very beginning that Obama was probably the smartest candidate from either party. Not that I support him,....but from what we have to now feesably choose from, he is the best candidate.

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 09:04 AM
You're looking at it from your point of view, not from the point of view of a Muslim, or more importantly, a radical Muslim. That's why I asked for someone who knows about Islamic Law to give an opinion. It's clear none of you guys know anything about Islamic Law.

Here's some of what I was able to find...

http://arkansas.indymedia.org/newswire/display/22087/index.php

TFK

Thank you for posting some of what I thought was obvious about the muslim culture. :clap:

Some just don't seem to get that part about muslims , that they are very strict and unforgiving in their beliefs.

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 09:06 AM
See. You don't like being called a racist if you've never said anything racist. Maybe you'll think twice before you pull that crap with me again.

TFK
:lol: We won't go there ... I gave you props for your other posts.

Besides , I find it funny I was called a racist for "criticizing" a religion. :lol:

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 09:33 AM

Surprisingly PTap does this a lot lately. :dunno:

I think his candidate is rubbing off on him. :lol:

Arben
03-05-2008, 10:25 AM
Keep telling yourself that, kiddo.

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 10:44 AM
Very specifically , referring to the "church" Obama belongs to and yet another reason why I find most religions to be absolute crap. This one is a glaring example of that.

Is this the doctrine learned in this man's faith , who will run this country ?

<object height="355" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VP9SBZxCo9Q" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="355" width="425"></object>

When I see and read the mission statement below I see now why Obama's wife had the thought in her head , screaming loud enough for her to verbalize that she was finally proud of America. That because she's taught irreverence for it in her church.

Since this news story was run , the "church" changed their mission statement that is in print on their website .... but certainly not their mission.

-------------------

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.
The Pastor as well as the membership of Trinity United Church of Christ is committed to a 10-point Vision:
A congregation committed to (Black) ADORATION.
A congregation preaching (Black) SALVATION.
A congregation actively seeking (Black) RECONCILIATION.
A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO AFRICA.
A congregation committed to BIBLICAL EDUCATION.
A congregation committed to CULTURAL EDUCATION.
A congregation committed to the HISTORICAL EDUCATION OF AFRICAN PEOPLE IN DIASPORA.
A congregation committed to (Black) LIBERATION.
A congregation committed to (Black) RESTORATION.
A congregation working towards (Black) ECONOMIC PARITY.=========================================== ==============

Is this the seperatist beliefs fed into the brain of a man we'd want running a culturally diverse country?

This is precisely the type of thinking that keeps racism alive.

Visit their website (http://www.tucc.org/) for that fun experience that starts off with a flash featuring African Drums and preaching.

=================

NOTE: Before anyone tries to make any ridiculous racial claims , let me be clear on this. I have absolutely nothing against any RACE. I have a big problem with any religion that preaches separatist values or focuses/raises any race above another. Any true religion , if you are inclined to believe , teaches love and unity among all races and focuses on none.

I'm not going to preach to anyone here ... but anyone that truly knows the message in the bible , whether you believe it or not , knows that it was a message for all , jew and gentile alike. Meant to be taught to all and for their to be focus on none.

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 10:55 AM
Keep telling yourself that, kiddo.

OK .. what did I say that was racist about Mexicans. Was it something about illegal aliens ? Because you do realize the 2 do not go hand in hand , right?

Arben
03-05-2008, 10:59 AM
OK .. what did I say that was racist about Mexicans. Was it something about illegal aliens ? Because you do realize the 2 do not go hand in hand , right?
You alluded to americans needing guns to defend themselves against the people crossing the border.

Maybe we should get into the whole black issue while we're at it?

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 11:15 AM
You alluded to americans needing guns to defend themselves against the people crossing the border.

Maybe we should get into the whole black issue while we're at it?
You have me confused with someone else my firend. :lol:

And please ... elaborate on the Black issue. This should be interesting.

Arben
03-05-2008, 11:30 AM
You have me confused with someone else my firend. :lol:

And please ... elaborate on the Black issue. This should be interesting.
No, I brought this same thing up to you in that thread as well.

On the black issue, you put down anyone who votes for Obama because he is black, basically alluding to that being racist.

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 11:36 AM
No, I brought this same thing up to you in that thread as well.

On the black issue, you put down anyone who votes for Obama because he is black, basically alluding to that being racist.

You are once again confused .

I said people are voting for Obama simply because he's black. THAT WAS ADMITTED TO ME in Emails and I've heard many people say it.

Making a statement of fact , is not in any way racist my friend.

Voting for someone for racial reasons alone I find foolish. I could not care less what race Obama is , that is not the issue.

TKO
03-05-2008, 11:38 AM
And Hiliary is getting the same type of person to vote for her because she is female...

Overall Id say these people are a small percentage..

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 11:42 AM
http://texaskkk.org/aa.jpg

We are a congregation which is Unashamedly WHITE and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the WHITE religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an ARIAN people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days slaves, the days of segregation, and the long night of race mixing . It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a WHITE worship service and ministries which address the WHITE Community.

The Pastor as well as the membership of Trinity United Church of Christ is committed to a 10-point Vision:
A congregation committed to WHITE ADORATION.
A congregation preaching WHITE SALVATION.
A congregation actively seeking WHITE RECONCILIATION.
A congregation with a non-negotiable COMMITMENT TO THE ARIAN BROTHERHOOD.
A congregation committed to BIBLICAL EDUCATION.
A congregation committed to CULTURAL EDUCATION.
A congregation committed to the HISTORICAL EDUCATION OF ARIAN PEOPLE.
A congregation committed to WHITE LIBERATION.
A congregation committed to WHITE RESTORATION.
A congregation working towards WHITE ECONOMIC PARITY.:eek: :eek: :eek:

Arben
03-05-2008, 11:44 AM
You are once again confused .

I said people are voting for Obama simply because he's black. THAT WAS ADMITTED TO ME in Emails and I've heard many people say it.

Making a statement of fact , is not in any way racist my friend.

Voting for someone for racial reasons alone I find foolish. I could not care less what race Obama is , that is not the issue.
And you stated that many times over in this forum. Even going so far as to say that whites voting for him as sympathy towards the black race.

Maybe a black person feels that they can relate to....gee, I don't know...another black person.

Instead, there's people putting them down for following someone of their own race.

Nobleart
03-05-2008, 11:45 AM
Uh Oh! Obama's gonna beat the white man down! :eeeek:

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 11:46 AM
I think he's right. :clap: ... And what's with stealing my Obamanation tag? :flip:

Obamination
http://www.renewamerica.us/images/columnists/rush_b.jpg
<!-- END --> Erik Rush (http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/rush)
February 21, 2007

How many Americans would vote for a presidential candidate who was the member of a church that professed the following credo?

Commitment to God
Commitment to the White Community
Commitment to the White Family
Dedication to the Pursuit of Education
Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence
Adherence to the White Work Ethic
Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect
Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness"
Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the White Community
Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting White Institutions
Pledge allegiance to all White leadership who espouse and embrace the White Value System
Personal commitment to embracement of the White Value System.The question is rhetorical, of course. The answer is that such a candidate wouldn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting elected dog catcher (apologies to America's animal rescue and public safety personnel) let alone President, because that candidate would be instantly branded a racist, among the most vile and frightening of white supremacists.

And those holding the branding irons would be 100% right.

Yet, in the "About" section of the U.S. Senate website for Barack Obama, Democratic senator from Illinois and contender for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States, it states that Obama and his family "live on Chicago's South Side where they attend Trinity United Church of Christ."

So...?

Well, to say that the Trinity United Church of Christ (http://www.tucc.org (http://www.tucc.org/)) is afrocentric in the extreme would be a gross understatement. It's not simply afrocentric, it's African-centric. In fact, one could argue that this organization worships things African to a far greater degree than they do Christ, and gives the impression of being a separatist "church" in the same vein as do certain supremacist "white brethren" churches — or even Louis Farrakhan's Nation of Islam.

Shocking? An overstatement? An overreaction?

One can see for oneself on the Trinity United Church website, which is replete with confirmation of what I present here. What follows is an excerpt from their Mission Statement:

"We are a congregation which is Unashamedly Black and Unapologetically Christian... Our roots in the Black religious experience and tradition are deep, lasting and permanent. We are an African people, and remain "true to our native land," the mother continent, the cradle of civilization. God has superintended our pilgrimage through the days of slavery, the days of segregation, and the long night of racism. It is God who gives us the strength and courage to continuously address injustice as a people, and as a congregation. We constantly affirm our trust in God through cultural expression of a Black worship service and ministries which address the Black Community.

"Trinity United Church of Christ adopted the Black Value System written by the Manford Byrd Recognition Committee chaired by Vallmer Jordan in 1981. We believe in the following 12 precepts and covenantal statements. These Black Ethics must be taught and exemplified in homes, churches, nurseries and schools, wherever Blacks are gathered. They must reflect on the following concepts:

Commitment to God
Commitment to the Black Community
Commitment to the Black Family
Dedication to the Pursuit of Education
Dedication to the Pursuit of Excellence
Adherence to the Black Work Ethic
Commitment to Self-Discipline and Self-Respect
Disavowal of the Pursuit of "Middleclassness"
Pledge to make the fruits of all developing and acquired skills available to the Black Community
Pledge to Allocate Regularly, a Portion of Personal Resources for Strengthening and Supporting Black Institutions
Pledge allegiance to all Black leadership who espouse and embrace the Black Value System
Personal commitment to embracement of the Black Value System."Sound familiar? Of course it is, since it's identical to the 12-point list at the beginning of this column — the one from the theoretical white supremacist candidate's church; the only difference is the substitution of the word "Black" for "White."

Trinity United Church of Christ's congregation also claims to hold to a "10-point Vision" which is similarly afrocentric, or if you will, separatist. Again, like the Nation of Islam, a white separatist church or the Branch Davidians, Trinity United more resembles a cult than a church. Only this one has as one of its most prominent members a serious contender for the White House.

And George W. Bush's born-again Christian status scares people?

These revelations, of course shed all the light we need on Obama's inscrutability; since before he announced his candidacy, both the Right and Left have commented on the lack of information vis-à-vis just who Barack Obama is and what he's about.

From The Chicago Tribune, February 06, 2007, Column: Against Middleclassness? by Rich Lowry. "Vallmer Jordan, a church member who helped draft the precepts, said they were designed to empower the black community and counter a value system imposed by whites. 'The big question mark was racism,' he said. 'Black disempowerment was an integral part of that historical value system. It became increasingly apparent to me that we black people had not developed our own value system . . . to help us overcome all we knew we had to battle.'"

"A value system imposed by whites..." Is Jordan speaking of the value system that kept families together and promoted morality, industry and integrity, or the one imposed by liberal dependency pimps since the Civil Rights Movement?

True enough that many blacks did abandon values; again, this was due to the corruption of the black clergy by white socialists and their black foremen. Trinity United seems to have thrown out the baby with the bathwater. Gravitation toward an Africanized "year-round Kwanzaa"-based pseudo-Christianity seems less of a solution than returning to the moral and social conservatism Blacks held prior to the aforementioned socialists gaining their stranglehold in the black community.

So is Obama seeking to be our first black president, or our first stealth black nationalist president? You see, were he a run-of-the-mill insincere Christian of convenience like Bill Clinton, Obama might belong to a run-of-the-mill, lukewarm, large nondescript church. But he doesn't. He belongs to a church which is (as I indicated before) blatantly afrocentric and even suggests the supremacy of Africa's descendants in America.

Granted that the Left will have no qualms about this highly questionable affiliation, but what about all of the American swing voters to whom Obama has built broad appeal by presenting himself as sort of a generic, open-minded moderate Democrat (as Bill Clinton also did, by the way)? Are they going to go for a candidate whose heart is actually closer to that of a refined Black Panther?

Trinity United clearly embraces things African above things American. The content of their website makes this undeniably clear. Aside from this tack being divisive, separatist and calls into question its adherents' identification as Americans, if they're looking for values, they — and Obama — would be better served by looking to modern political conservatives and traditional Christianity than retrograde African precepts and the Democrat Party.

Obama's affiliation with this church, if I must call it that, should be as alarming to the American voter as a Republican candidate for president belonging to the Aryan Brethren Church of Christ. Any argument against this assertion is politically-correct delusion, reverse discrimination and a hypocrisy — a very dangerous one.

<hr align="left" size="1" width="25%"> Erik Rush is a contributor of social commentary to numerous print and online publications. Born in New York City in 1961, from 1975 to 1986, he worked as a studio, club, and stage musician and in biomedical research. In 1986, Erik relocated to the Southwestern U.S.

In 2002, his first novel, "The Angels Fell" was released. His nonfiction book "It's the Devil, Stupid! (Our Real Enemy and Why We Don't Talk About Him)" was published in June 2006.

Erik is also a Staff Writer for the New Media Alliance, Inc., and is acting Associate Editor and Publisher of TheRealityCheck.org. In addition to work and his family, he also participates in the Praise band and martial arts at his church and enjoys writing music, remodeling, and refinishing guitars. His entertaining and informative (if bizarre) website can be found at www.erikrush.com (http://www.erikrush.com/).

© Copyright 2007 by Erik Rush
http://www.renewamerica.us/columns/rush/070221

Arben
03-05-2008, 11:47 AM
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Obama's church doesn't support killing white people.

Their mission statement says nothing disparaging towards any other race, just the progress of their own, whose culture and history is strained.

Petre, are you afraid that Obama might be the one that gets blacks to the 'P' word.....

Progress???

phonetap
03-05-2008, 11:47 AM
And you stated that many times over in this forum. Even going so far as to say that whites voting for him as sympathy towards the black race.

Maybe a black person feels that they can relate to....gee, I don't know...another black person.

Instead, there's people putting them down for following someone of their own race.

petre has been saying nonsense like this? phonetap thought the guy said he has a black wife...IF petre has been talking like this, she must be proud of her husband. :lol:

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 11:48 AM
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure Obama's church doesn't support killing white people.

Their mission statement says nothing disparaging towards any other race, just the progress of their own, whose culture and history is strained.

Petre, are you afraid that Obama might be the one that gets blacks to the 'P' word.....
Progress???

Clueless as usual ... :doh:

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 11:49 AM
Some of you might note that their MISSION STATEMENT was changed.

Why change something there's nothing wrong with. :cool:

Arben
03-05-2008, 11:50 AM
So please clue me in on where in that mission statement, does it say to put down other races.

Let's not forget, ladies and gentlemen, Ron Paul is the candidate that recieves support from white supremists.

phonetap
more conseravtive right-wing bullshit petre has latched unto. this guy is an alan keys lackey...:laughing:

Nobleart
Should this cracker be scared? :eek:

Arben
Some of you might note that their MISSION STATEMENT was changed.

Why change something there's nothing wrong with. :cool:
Because there are people out there whose vision is clouded by their racism and might take it the wrong way?

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 11:53 AM
So please clue me in on where in that mission statement, does it say to put down other races.

Let's not forget, ladies and gentlemen, Ron Paul is the candidate that recieves support from white supremists.

Only a fool would not realize that all the candidates received WHITE SUPREMIST SUPPORT.

EVEN OBAMA :eek: Who one group said they would support Obama over Hillary ... look it up.

:kick:

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Because there are people out there whose vision is clouded by their racism and might take it the wrong way?
Sorry dude ... there's only one way to take it. That it's coupled with religion is all the worse.

When you consider that this is the Church that the potential President adheres to ??? :doh:

phonetap
03-05-2008, 11:54 AM
Only a fool would not realize that all the candidates received WHITE SUPREMIST SUPPORT.

EVEN OBAMA :eek: Who one group said they would support Obama over Hillary ... look it up.

:kick:

great way to defend it...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nobleart
03-05-2008, 11:55 AM
I am scaaar't! It's Zimbabwe all over again! :eeeek:

Nobleart
03-05-2008, 11:56 AM
Sorry dude ... there's only one way to take it. That it's coupled with religion is all the worse.

Says the guy obsessed with Bible prophecy! :nono:

Arben
03-05-2008, 11:57 AM

...is all I have to say

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 11:58 AM
great way to defend it...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Obama belongs to a racially centric church that preaches one race above others.

Someone pointed out that A racist sent Paul a donation.

Which is worse ?

Any more weak substance less arguments ?

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 12:01 PM

...is all I have to say

That's because there is nothing to say about it.

Had this been the Mission Statement of Paul's church , you guys would have been screaming bloody murder.

Guy's like Tap surprise me , because deep down , as a religious guy , I know he knows this type of teaching is patently wrong. But he'd rather put his faith , and God aside , then denounce Obama's church.

Faith in man over god ... :doh:

Arben
03-05-2008, 12:01 PM

Which is worse ?

Please point out to me where it preaches one race above all others.

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 12:04 PM

Dude ... if you cannot see the focus here or go to their website and learn something ... I can't help you.

True christian religion is not racially exclusive , and should not preach race in any way.

I don't expect you to understand , and I'm not here to teach it to ya.

toomuchsol
03-05-2008, 12:05 PM

Which is worse ?

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/01/16/politics/animal/main3721817.shtml

(Political Animal) <!-- sphereit start -->RON PAUL'S RACIST SWILL....I haven't blogged before about James Kirchick's piece in the New Republic (http://www.tnr.com/politics/story.html?id=e2f15397-a3c7-4720-ac15-4532a7da84ca) that blew the whistle on the years worth of racist swill that was published in the Ron Paul Political Report during the early 90s, but to make a long story short, it turns out that during the early 90s the Ron Paul Political Report published years worth of racist swill.

Over at Reason today, Julian Sanchez and David Weigel do some further investigating and come to this conclusion: (http://www.reason.com/news/show/124426.html)

Ron Paul may not be a racist, but he became complicit in a strategy of pandering to racists — and taking "moral responsibility" for that now means more than just uttering the phrase. It means openly grappling with his own past — acknowledging who said what, and why. Otherwise he risks damaging not only his own reputation, but that of the philosophy to which he has committed his life.Question: what's the difference between a "racist" and someone who was "complicit in a strategy of pandering to racists"? Nothing, as far as I can tell, except that at least the former is bit more honest about things.

So as damning as everyone thinks this stuff is, I think it's even more damning than that. We're not children here, after all. It's plain that Paul knew what was being published in his newsletters. It's plain that he was familiar with the well-developed strategy that inspired the early-90s turn to racist demagoguery. It's plain that he knew it was a key part of his fundraising appeal. Paul can weasel all he wants, but it's plain that he endorsed a strategy of overt appeals to racist sentiment in order to build support for his political career. If he's given all that up since then, it's only because he no longer needs it.

This whole affair highlights one of the reasons that I wish everyone would stop swooning over minor candidates who play the part of bold truthteller. (http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2007_12/012720.php) When you have no chance of winning and therefore nothing to risk, it's cheap and easy to stick to your guns. But as Ron Paul has shown, back when it actually mattered he was willing to do whatever he needed to raise money and rekindle his political career. I don't doubt that he'd do it again if anything serious were on the line.

POSTSCRIPT: This is also why adults should stop taking fruitcakes (http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2007_11/012452.php) seriously. A guy who's a loopy conspiracy theorist today was probably a loopy conspiracy theorist yesterday, just with different conspiracies. It's only a matter of digging them up.

<!-- sphereit end -->

phonetap
03-05-2008, 12:06 PM
That's because there is nothing to say about it.

Had this been the Mission Statement of Paul's church , you guys would have been screaming bloody murder.

Guy's like Tap surprise me , because deep down , as a religious guy , I know he knows this type of teaching is patently wrong. But he'd rather put his faith , and God aside , then denounce Obama's church.

Faith in man over god ... :doh:

what church does ron paul attend?

Nobleart
03-05-2008, 12:07 PM
Damn, just a few weeks ago Obama wasn't black enough. Now he's the second coming of Malcolm X. My, how some people are so easily scared.

Hillary's people are digging deeeeeeeeP!

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 12:07 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/01/16/politics/animal/main3721817.shtml

(Political Animal) <!-- sphereit start -->RON PAUL'S RACIST SWILL....I haven't blogged before about James Kirchick's piece in the New Republic (http://www.tnr.com/politics/story.html?id=e2f15397-a3c7-4720-ac15-4532a7da84ca) that blew the whistle on the years worth of racist swill that was published in the Ron Paul Political Report during the early 90s, but to make a long story short, it turns out that during the early 90s the Ron Paul Political Report published years worth of racist swill.

Over at Reason today, Julian Sanchez and David Weigel do some further investigating and come to this conclusion: (http://www.reason.com/news/show/124426.html)
Ron Paul may not be a racist, but he became complicit in a strategy of pandering to racists — and taking "moral responsibility" for that now means more than just uttering the phrase. It means openly grappling with his own past — acknowledging who said what, and why. Otherwise he risks damaging not only his own reputation, but that of the philosophy to which he has committed his life.Question: what's the difference between a "racist" and someone who was "complicit in a strategy of pandering to racists"? Nothing, as far as I can tell, except that at least the former is bit more honest about things.

So as damning as everyone thinks this stuff is, I think it's even more damning than that. We're not children here, after all. It's plain that Paul knew what was being published in his newsletters. It's plain that he was familiar with the well-developed strategy that inspired the early-90s turn to racist demagoguery. It's plain that he knew it was a key part of his fundraising appeal. Paul can weasel all he wants, but it's plain that he endorsed a strategy of overt appeals to racist sentiment in order to build support for his political career. If he's given all that up since then, it's only because he no longer needs it.

This whole affair highlights one of the reasons that I wish everyone would stop swooning over minor candidates who play the part of bold truthteller. (http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2007_12/012720.php) When you have no chance of winning and therefore nothing to risk, it's cheap and easy to stick to your guns. But as Ron Paul has shown, back when it actually mattered he was willing to do whatever he needed to raise money and rekindle his political career. I don't doubt that he'd do it again if anything serious were on the line.

POSTSCRIPT: This is also why adults should stop taking fruitcakes (http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/archives/individual/2007_11/012452.php) seriously. A guy who's a loopy conspiracy theorist today was probably a loopy conspiracy theorist yesterday, just with different conspiracies. It's only a matter of digging them up.

<!-- sphereit end -->

A political hit piece with no proof with writings from a period when Ron Paul was out of congress and back delivering babies of all colors , often for free.

toomuchsol
03-05-2008, 12:09 PM
A political hit piece with no proof with writings from a period when Ron Paul was out of congress and back delivering babies of all colors , often for free.

So he didn't know about his newsletter?:dunno:

And why were these racist people using his name to spread their message?:dunno:

Arben
03-05-2008, 12:09 PM
Dude ... if you cannot see the focus here or go to their website and learn something ... I can't help you.

True christian religion is not racially exclusive , and should not preach race in any way.

I don't expect you to understand , and I'm not here to teach it to ya.
Thanks for not answering. We always expect the least from you.:lol:

Nobleart
03-05-2008, 12:17 PM
Will Obama have segregated prayer meetings in The White House?

Will he have a white servant boy serve as his personal footrest.............like in "Mandingo"?

Will Obama replace the American Eagle as a National symbol of endearment with a Newport Menthol Cigarette?

The public wants to know. :dunno:

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 12:22 PM
So he didn't know about his newsletter?:dunno:

And why were these racist people using his name to spread their message?:dunno:

If you do any research on it you'll find the answer.

He has flat out denounced it , and stateted publicly that he feels responsible for not knowing what was being written in that Newsletter (All of which can be traced to an amount counted on one hand that had questionable comments) over a period of 10+ years while he was a practicing OBGYN in a poor area that had mostly minority clients.

He stated that it was small minded thinking and anyone that reads Ron Pauls own letters can see how diametrically opposite they are to his normal writings which are all about freedom and equality FOR ALL.

Even with his religious affiliations he recognizes the right of Homosexuals to do as they choose as well. So long as it doesn't harm others.

People can try to paint Paul this way , but in the end it doesn't hold water. It was a weak attempt to dishonor a very honorable man.

dsimon3387
03-05-2008, 12:26 PM
Damn, just a few weeks ago Obama wasn't black enough. Now he's the second coming of Malcolm X. My, how some people are so easily scared.

Hillary's people are digging deeeeeeeeP!

dsimon writes:

Exactly. :doh:

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 12:26 PM
what church does ron paul attend?
Ron Paul's Faith Snapshot: Religion/Church: Baptist (http://christianity.about.com/od/baptistdenomination/p/baptistprofile.htm)
Ron Paul was raised by Lutheran parents and attended the Lutheran Church (http://christianity.about.com/od/lutherandenomination/p/lutheranprofile.htm) regularly during his childhood. Before deciding to pursue a medical career, for a short time Paul considered becoming a Lutheran minister. Two of Ron's brothers, David and Jerrold, are Lutheran ministers. While in college Ron Paul was married to Carol Wells an Episcopalian (http://christianity.about.com/od/anglicandenomination/p/anglicanprofile.htm), and together they baptized their five children in this denomination.

Eventually the couple stopped attending the Episcopal Church and began frequenting a Baptist church in Texas. Although Paul says he is uncomfortable discussing his faith as part of his political efforts, for those who ask, he has published a statement of faith (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/87/statement-of-faith/) on his campaign Web site.
Ron Paul's Expressions of Faith: In a summary about his faith, Ron Paul writes, "I have never been one who is comfortable talking about my faith in the political arena. In fact, the pandering that typically occurs in the election season I find to be distasteful. But for those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do. I know, as you do, that our freedoms come not from man, but from God. My record of public service reflects my reverence for the Natural Rights with which we have been endowed by a loving Creator."

Speaking about the First Amendment (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/238/what-does-the-first-amendment-really-mean/), Ron Paul says, " Similarly, the mythical separation of church and state doctrine has no historical or constitutional basis. Neither the language of the Constitution itself nor the legislative history reveals any mention of such separation. In fact, the authors of the First amendment ... routinely referred to "Almighty God" in their writings, including the Declaration of Independence. It is only in the last 50 years that federal courts have perverted the meaning of the amendment and sought to unlawfully restrict religious expression."

More About Ron Paul's Faith:

• Background & Religious Bio of Ron Paul (http://pewforum.org/religion08/profile.php?CandidateID=15)
• Paul: A Seller of Ideas (http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/lifestyle/chi-1113ronpaulnov13,0,5136273.story)
• Ten Reasons for Christian to Vote for Ron Paul for President (http://www.covenantnews.com/radcliffe071212.htm)

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 12:29 PM

Many times ? Whites voting out of sympathy for Blacks and the black race ?

PLEASE show me where ? :lol:

I'll be waiting .

toomuchsol
03-05-2008, 12:31 PM
If you do any research on it you'll find the answer.

He has flat out denounced it , and stateted publicly that he feels responsible for not knowing what was being written in that Newsletter (All of which can be traced to an amount counted on one hand that had questionable comments) over a period of 10+ years while he was a practicing OBGYN in a poor area that had mostly minority clients.

He stated that it was small minded thinking and anyone that reads Ron Pauls own letters can see how diametrically opposite they are to his normal writings which are all about freedom and equality FOR ALL.

Even with his religious affiliations he recognizes the right of Homosexuals to do as they choose as well. So long as it doesn't harm others.

People can try to paint Paul this way , but in the end it doesn't hold water. It was a weak attempt to dishonor a very honorable man.

So he's not responsible for something written in HIS newsletter, but Obama is responsible for his church's mission statement?

Nobleart
03-05-2008, 12:33 PM
So he's not responsible for something written in HIS newsletter, but Obama is responsible for his church's mission statement?

I wonder where this will put Obama in Time Magazines "God-O-Meter"?

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 12:34 PM
petre has been saying nonsense like this? phonetap thought the guy said he has a black wife...IF petre has been talking like this, she must be proud of her husband. :lol:

My wife is Black (as well as White and Mexican Indian) and she sees right through Obama. As a matter of fact she says he reminds her of her shyster half brother who could talk the water away from a man dying of thirst and sell snowballs to an Eskimo.

Arben is having memory problems and having a hard time remembering what was said but in his exuberance to argue he's confusing himself and recklessly posting it anyway.

Arben
03-05-2008, 12:39 PM
Yes, the third stage of Petre's defense.... Memory problems.

More kids games.

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 12:41 PM

C'mon Too ... you're a smart man. You know better than this comment.

This is akin to Paul sitting every sunday at a White Supremist Arian preaching church about White power as opposed to him taking responsibility for someone using his name to push their own view , to which he not only accepted responsibility , but also condemned it.

The Mission Statement IS the church agenda .... it's there MISSION to teach this attitude.

Were I to walk into any church that taught this or anything similar , I'd walk right out , never to return.

And , like I said , were this the mission statement of Ron Paul's church , you know damn well , you'd be having a field day with it.

Hell , you've been trying to smear Ron Paul for months over a 20 year old article he didn't write. :lol:

I can only imagine what you'd be saying were this the place he spent his sundays. :lol:

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Yes, the third stage of Petre's defense.... Memory problems.

More kids games.

I am still waiting for you to post the comments I made ... especially the one about Whites voting for Blacks out of sympathy.

Admit it Arben ... you confused my comments with someone elses. I know you did , the thread is still there. I'm waiting for you to man up and admit it.

Arben
03-05-2008, 12:48 PM
I am still waiting for you to post the comments I made ... especially the one about Whites voting for Blacks out of sympathy.

Admit it Arben ... you confused my comments with someone elses. I know you did , the thread is still there. I'm waiting for you to man up and admit it.
Actually no. I'm not going to waste my time for you. It will prove nothing and then you'll duck out and single out one other comment of mine that has nothing to do with what is being brought up. Then you will follow that up with namecalling. It's your standard MO.

You're more predictable than I and I.

Arben
03-05-2008, 12:50 PM

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 12:51 PM
Actually no. I'm not going to waste my time for you. It will prove nothing and then you'll duck out and single out one other comment of mine that has nothing to do with what is being brought up. Then you will follow that up with namecalling. It's your standard MO.

You're more predictable than I and I.

I knew you wouldn't. :bears:

jaws1216
03-05-2008, 12:52 PM

why are you alive?

Nobleart
03-05-2008, 12:53 PM
why are you alive?

Jaws, tactful as always. :lol:

jaws1216
03-05-2008, 12:55 PM

at this point, Petre has far surpassed I and I on the degeneratetrollomoter

Arben
03-05-2008, 12:55 PM
Well, it seems as if the only option is to stoop down to Petre's level.

toomuchsol
03-05-2008, 12:56 PM
C'mon Too ... you're a smart man. You know better than this comment.

This is akin to Paul sitting every sunday at a White Supremist Arian preaching church about White power as opposed to him taking responsibility for someone using his name to push their own view , to which he not only accepted responsibility , but also condemned it.

The Mission Statement IS the church agenda .... it's there MISSION to teach this attitude.

Were I to walk into any church that taught this or anything similar , I'd walk right out , never to return.

And , like I said , were this the mission statement of Ron Paul's church , you know damn well , you'd be having a field day with it.

Hell , you've been trying to smear Ron Paul for months over a 20 year old article he didn't write. :lol:

I can only imagine what you'd be saying were this the place he spent his sundays. :lol:

You're trying to smear Obama for something he didn't write either?:dunno:

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 12:57 PM

Since you have once again confused yourself ... I will try to help you , for all the good it will do.

My comment was ... Obama belongs to a racially centric church that preaches one race above others.

This is not conjecture. The church is all about being BLACK and specifically African. That is preaching one race above/opposed to others.

Get familiar with more than rudimentary english and you will understand the statement.

Then go visit the website instead of asking dumb questions.

Tap did ... and then he shut up real fast.

Had that been Pauls church and it was about being Arian , OH BOY what a day you'd have had. :lol:

Double standards are wonderful for the ignorant. :bears:

phonetap
03-05-2008, 12:58 PM
Ron Paul's Faith Snapshot: Religion/Church: Baptist (http://christianity.about.com/od/baptistdenomination/p/baptistprofile.htm)
Ron Paul was raised by Lutheran parents and attended the Lutheran Church (http://christianity.about.com/od/lutherandenomination/p/lutheranprofile.htm) regularly during his childhood. Before deciding to pursue a medical career, for a short time Paul considered becoming a Lutheran minister. Two of Ron's brothers, David and Jerrold, are Lutheran ministers. While in college Ron Paul was married to Carol Wells an Episcopalian (http://christianity.about.com/od/anglicandenomination/p/anglicanprofile.htm), and together they baptized their five children in this denomination.

Eventually the couple stopped attending the Episcopal Church and began frequenting a Baptist church in Texas. Although Paul says he is uncomfortable discussing his faith as part of his political efforts, for those who ask, he has published a statement of faith (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/87/statement-of-faith/) on his campaign Web site.
Ron Paul's Expressions of Faith: In a summary about his faith, Ron Paul writes, "I have never been one who is comfortable talking about my faith in the political arena. In fact, the pandering that typically occurs in the election season I find to be distasteful. But for those who have asked, I freely confess that Jesus Christ is my personal Savior, and that I seek His guidance in all that I do. I know, as you do, that our freedoms come not from man, but from God. My record of public service reflects my reverence for the Natural Rights with which we have been endowed by a loving Creator."

Speaking about the First Amendment (http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/238/what-does-the-first-amendment-really-mean/), Ron Paul says, " Similarly, the mythical separation of church and state doctrine has no historical or constitutional basis. Neither the language of the Constitution itself nor the legislative history reveals any mention of such separation. In fact, the authors of the First amendment ... routinely referred to "Almighty God" in their writings, including the Declaration of Independence. It is only in the last 50 years that federal courts have perverted the meaning of the amendment and sought to unlawfully restrict religious expression."

More About Ron Paul's Faith:

• Background & Religious Bio of Ron Paul (http://pewforum.org/religion08/profile.php?CandidateID=15)
• Paul: A Seller of Ideas (http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/lifestyle/chi-1113ronpaulnov13,0,5136273.story)
• Ten Reasons for Christian to Vote for Ron Paul for President (http://www.covenantnews.com/radcliffe071212.htm)

phonetap wants the name of the church ron paul attends.

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 01:00 PM
You're trying to smear Obama for something he didn't write either?:dunno:

No he didn't write it.

It's were his faith is fed.

Do you think the school you send your children to is important ?

dsimon3387
03-05-2008, 01:00 PM
why are you alive?

dsimon writes:

Darwin's notions of species survival revisited by Arnold von Shlupe:

The notion that an organism must adapt to its environment to thrive and survive is central to the notion that intelligence is a result of this adaptation. Many scientists working within Darwin's paradigm question how superior intelligence, i.e. the acquisition of language, the use of the hand for tools, and other such manipulations characteristic of higher life follow from more simple unsophisticatd responses to the environment characteristic of the other 98 odd percent of life as we know it.

Professor vig van peter puts the question more succinctly when he states: "for most creatures it is enough to eat, procreate and be in an environment absent of predators to continue to exist." In fact for most life as we know it being alive consists entirely of being able to eat metabolise and reproduce.

PetreTG
03-05-2008, 01:01 PM
phonetap wants the name of the church ron paul attends.

Then look it up. :lol:

phonetap
03-05-2008, 01:01 PM

petre will not answer the question...he'll enage in what congress would call a filibuster.

Arben
03-05-2008, 01:02 PM
I knew you wouldn't. :bears:
More of nothing from you.

Anyone else find it funny that the guy who calls everyone else 'sheep' is more predictable than the rest of us and also happens to be playing right alongside Hillary Clinton's smear campaign, the woman he has been saying will ruin the country.

phonetap
03-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Then look it up. :lol:

so you are hiding ron paul's church? interesting...:dunno: