PDA

View Full Version : don't know how to do this

Mr X
10-14-2003, 11:40 AM
so i'll just do it straight up.

at about 4 am this morning matthew(wolf) got a call from the animal rescue center to go pick up a calf that was having troubles. after picking up the calf he was on his way back when he fell asleep at the wheel,the van he was driving veered off the road,went off an embankment rolled over and hit a tree.

the rescue personel arrived roughly 30 minutes after the accident after they were called by a nearby home. he was unresponsive and not breathing when they arrived and all efforts to revive were futile so at about 6:20 am this morning matthew was pronounced dead.

i got on here to send emails to his college friends because i don't know their phone numbers and thought it only right to tell the people he considered friends on fightworld as well. hope all of you will keep all of us in your prayers.

scott

black06
10-14-2003, 11:50 AM
WHAT??? I hope this isn't some sort of cruel joke. If it isn't I really don't know what to say... Wolf was one of the most cool, down to earth personalities I've ever come across on the web. I can honestly say I felt like I knew a lot about him even though we'd never met or talked much one on one. Because of who he was and what he enjoyed doing with his life, I know he's gone on to a better place. Some people are just so special that they are only sent here for a short time to teach the rest of us and I have no doubt that Matthew was one of those poeple. I really can't believe this! You, him, his family and everyone close to him will be in my prayers non stop over the next few months. May God bless and have mercy on all of you. This is a sad sad day for fightworld... :mellow:

PetreTG
10-14-2003, 11:56 AM
This is very sad ...

Though I didn't know Mathew well ... he seemed to be a real good guy who always kept to the high road in here.

My deepest sympathies to his family and loved ones .

Petre

Mr X
10-14-2003, 12:03 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> WHAT??? I hope this isn&#39;t some sort of cruel joke. If it isn&#39;t I really don&#39;t know what to say... Wolf was one of the most cool, down to earth personalities I&#39;ve ever come across on the web. I can honestly say I felt like I knew a lot about him even though we&#39;d never met or talked much one on one. Because of who he was and what he enjoyed doing with his life, I know he&#39;s gone on to a better place. Some people are just so special that they are only sent here for a short time to teach the rest of us and I have no doubt that Matthew was one of those poeple. I really can&#39;t believe this&#33; You, him, his family and everyone close to him will be in my prayers non stop over the next few months. May God bless and have mercy on all of you. This is a sad sad day for fightworld... :mellow: [/b][/quote]

well,i figured some people here may think this was a joke of some sort so i figured i would stick around for a few minutes to dispell any such thing. i would and have done alot of things but thats not something i would do. i just figured it was the right thing to do to tell everyone here that matt liked to talk to. personally i&#39;m just in shock,doesn&#39;t seem real but i guess thats the nature of such things.

but thank you for the words black.

Ropadope
10-14-2003, 12:07 PM
I don&#39;t know what to say. That&#39;s really sad. He was so focused on what he wanted to do with his life. It&#39;s a real shame. RIP Wolf.

Jake
10-14-2003, 12:07 PM
Damn... I don&#39;t even know what to say.

Holla @ me and let me know if there&#39;s going to be anything for him (funeral, wake, etc.) I&#39;ll make sure to make the drive out your way this weekend.

Damn.

Eaner v2.0
10-14-2003, 12:31 PM
I don&#39;t know if my words mean anything right now in this time of grieving but Wolf was indeed one of the truer people on this board. His work and persona are examples of just how good people can really be. In this day and age where manners and courtesy are rare finding them both in one person is extraordinary. You could always count on him to be genuine in what he said so his presence here and on this Earth will sorely be missed. My heartfelt prayers go out to his friends and family.

RIP Matt (Wolf)

Ernie

Buddy Rydell
10-14-2003, 12:35 PM
Dear God, this is horrible. He always acted nice to those who were nice to him.

rooster
10-14-2003, 12:37 PM
Our thoughts are with you and the rest of Matthew&#39;s family.

player
10-14-2003, 12:49 PM
I am so sorry to hear this. May God be with you all. RIP Wolf. :mellow:

Dangerous
10-14-2003, 12:53 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Dear God, this is horrible. He always acted nice to those who were nice to him. [/b][/quote]
Yep.

Very sad.

http://www.fightworld.us/forums/index.php?...11&t=11010&st=0 (http://www.fightworld.us/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=11&t=11010&st=0)

Muzse
10-14-2003, 01:04 PM
I want to reiterate...this better not be a damn joke.

Wolf was a good guy on this site.

Certainly a loss.

Mr X
10-14-2003, 01:15 PM
i know some people on this board may think that this is a joke,or that this is something that doesn&#39;t belong here,however i would like to state that matt truly liked to come on this board and talk to all of you guys especially in the talk about anything section. i wasn&#39;t even going to post anything regarding this,however knowing that some of you were truly friends with him i reconsidered and figured it was the right thing to do.

please don&#39;t forget matt and what he tried to do with himself and with his life he was truly the nicest person i have ever met,not because he was family,but because its true. matt would give someone the shirt off of his back or the last penny to his name if they truly needed it and thats what i&#39;m having trouble with the most because he was truly a great and honest person. being first cousins and living together since the time he was 5,i can truly say i never knew matt to have a dishonest bone in his body nor did i ever know him to be anything other than nice. he was truly my best friend in the world and this place and my life will truly be empty without him.

if any of you here wish to do something in memory of him donate a couple of dollars to your local animal shelter or something of that nature.

and again,thank you for all the kind words,thoughts and prayers.

i hope no one thinks i would do this as a joke,like i said i would do alot of things and joke about alot of things but not this.

bam^^^
10-14-2003, 01:18 PM
this sucks.

i always liked wolf even though i gave him a hard time about his 3rd person talk..

wow...just dont what to say.

sexymarie
10-14-2003, 01:27 PM
I am totallly at a loss for words right now, and don&#39;t know what to do or say. I, too was supposed to eventually meet up w/ wolf as he lives relatively close to me....

I pray for you wolf that you are in a better place. I hope to GOD that you are smiling and doing what you do best up there in the Heavens.

God bless him. He is missed, and will continually be missed.

MR. X-thank you for sharing that as awful as it is to have to share, I, MYSELF appreciate what you did by putting up the news. I would hope that someone may do the same if it were me.

RIP Wolf. One of the best here.

marie

Mr Roboto
10-14-2003, 01:29 PM
This is horrible.

Your family is in my prayers X. :mellow:

rjbsd
10-14-2003, 01:51 PM
Thank you for posting this X. I am going to reserve my comments about Wolf till I can think clearly, but I wanted to at least thank you. I have often worried that something would happen to one of my online friends, and I would never know about it. We would have never known if it had not been for you.

:mellow:

Mr X
10-14-2003, 01:53 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Thank you for posting this X. I am going to reserve my comments about Wolf till I can think clearly, but I wanted to at least thank you. I have often worried that something would happen to one of my online friends, and I would never know about it. We would have never known if it had not been for you.

:mellow: [/b][/quote]

well,i wasn&#39;t going to in the premise that no one here knew him then i rethought it because he did consiger alot of you his friends. i just wanted to post it and make sure those that needed to know did so before i left.

Punchstat
10-14-2003, 02:00 PM
That is really sad and it shows how pathetic arguing on a message board really is. I never even addressed the guy but I feel pretty choked up after what X wrote about him. He sounded like a great human being and he worked at something worthwhile, which he clearly loved.

He died doing something completely selfless. The man has my total respect, admiration and good wishes. I extend this to his family and friends too...

Dobie G
10-14-2003, 02:02 PM
Wow. I don&#39;t even have the words to discribed how I feel. Damn.

God bless his soul.

Powershot
10-14-2003, 02:02 PM
Wolf showed personality when he started defending sexymarie. He is someone that doesn&#39;t like unfair attacks against other people. I also attacked sexymarie but stopped doing that. Because of this I had a litle quarrell with Wolf. We talked it out on pm. I am glad I did that. He has a large knowlegde of animals and I admired that. He gave me some information on my favorite animals, the Kangal. I am sad to see such a young and caring man die. His work wasn&#39;t finished. He had a lot to contribute to humanity. We don&#39;t know the way of God. Why he does what he does. He thought that Wolf had done enough and took him next to him. I hope that his loved ones will never forget him. I hope that the thought of him will bring joy, strength and courage to his loved ones. I offer my condolences to Mr X, La femmer Nikita and The Brown Bomber.

Rest in peace Wolf.

Brimstone
10-14-2003, 02:05 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> That is really sad and it shows how pathetic arguing on a message board really is. I never even addressed the guy but I feel pretty choked up after what X wrote about him. He sounded like a great human being and he worked at something worthwhile, which he clearly loved.

He died doing something totally selfless. The man has my total respect, admiration and good wishes. I extend this to his family and friends too... [/b][/quote]
Matt was a great person. He loved all animals and tried to take care of them. He did noble work, and didn&#39;t even get paid for it. Matt was my friend. And I will miss him dearly.

Eaner v2.0
10-14-2003, 02:08 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> That is really sad and it shows how pathetic arguing on a message board really is. I never even addressed the guy but I feel pretty choked up after what X wrote about him. He sounded like a great human being and he worked at something worthwhile, which he clearly loved.

He died doing something totally selfless. The man has my total respect, admiration and good wishes. I extend this to his family and friends too... [/b][/quote]
Matt was a great person. He loved all animals and tried to take care of them. He did noble work, and didn&#39;t even get paid for it. Matt was my friend. And I will miss him dearly. [/b][/quote]
Amen brother...

rjbsd
10-14-2003, 02:18 PM
It is so hard to bear when a young person dies, especially someone as special as Wolf. I lost another young man named Matt from my life about this time 4 years ago. After the initial horror, anger, and denial fades, what is left is a deep, never wavering sadness. Wolf&#39;s family and friends will have to get though so many milestones with out him now. His chair will be empty at Thanksgiving. They will be unable to buy him a gift at Christmas. He won&#39;t be there on the stage when his classmates get their diplomas, nor standing beside X when he marries. He would have been a wonderful husband and father. My thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends, who I imagine number in the thousands.

I think I will go rescue a kitten from the pound today.

Powershot
10-14-2003, 02:19 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> No.

Fuckfuckfuck god damn it no.

everything I type sounds so fucking stupid, or wrong or just not enough. Wolf was my friend, and I love his heart, his openness, and he was just plain fucking GOOD. This hurts so bad. I am so sorry - sorry it happened to him, of all people, sorry...just sorry.

I sound like an idiot, but who fucking cares? I&#39;m going to miss you. I wish I could show how much. Hell, Wolf - I miss you so much already. You were a stand-up kid, and doing what I wanted to do, but didn&#39;t. [/b][/quote]
I understand your grief. You two were very good forum buddies. I offer my condolences to everyone on this forum. This is truly a sad day.

Punchstat
10-14-2003, 02:23 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Matt was my friend. And I will miss him dearly. [/b][/quote]
You obviously choose your friends carefully. I am sorry for the loss of your friend.

The Guru
10-14-2003, 02:47 PM
Wow.

My thoughts and prayers to Wolf, his family and loved ones.

I too am at a loss for words in trying to process this sad news.

I always looked forward to Wolf&#39;s threads and rescue stories. I never met him in person, but I feel that I did know him a bit. It has been mentioned several times that he posted in such an honest, personable manner that it was easy to feel that he was someone you either knew, or at the very least wanted to count among your friends. I certainly consider myself of that ilk. I suppose I can only say I had the honor of knowing him through a few direct exchanges here on a few important, sensitive topics. And through those exchanges, I know I liked what Wolf was all about.

Thanks for sharing X. I know it wasn&#39;t easy. The Guru will never forget Wolf.

Son of Payton
10-14-2003, 02:56 PM
Damn...I was supposed to make him some tapes of some old Walter Payton games, but got so busy I forgot about it. I wish I would have been quicker about it now...so he would have had another chance to see "The Man" in action one more time...

This sucks. This really fucking sucks.

We should be happy, because we know that he&#39;s in Heaven...but it still sucks major ass.

Orion
10-14-2003, 03:13 PM
Jesus Christ I&#39;m a loss for words. I don&#39;t what to say right now. This is such a tragedy.

Arturo Gatti
10-14-2003, 03:16 PM
Fuck, this is horrible.

I just talked to him last night (on here).

R.I.P. Wolf.

I&#39;m in shock.

Mr X
10-14-2003, 03:17 PM
for everyone that has asked,the arrangements haven&#39;t been made yet. it may be tomorrow morning before i know precisely what is going on in the regard. he is being taken to virginia to be buried but as far as the funeral place it hasn&#39;t been decided yet. but as soon as i know i will tell everyone who wanted to know.

again,thanks for all the words. i&#39;m glad to see you guys could see in a message board what i saw everyday in real life.

GOD CIPHER DIVINE
10-14-2003, 03:46 PM
i don't know what to say here so i'll keep it brief

wolf was a special dude, a really good natured guy. a cat you could tell was a great person just by the way he posted.

rest in peace brother.

and much condolences to wolf's family and friends, rest in peace.

x, drop me a pm with your phone number, i'm really sorry man, really sorry.

kevin
________
juggalo (http://juggalos.org)

Mr X
10-14-2003, 04:13 PM
i&#39;d like to say thank you to everyone here today for letting me say what i wanted to say regarding matt and thank you all for the kindness and warmth you have shown today. i have to gp pick up some family today so i&#39;ll have to leave soon,however let me leave you with a couple of stories about matt that truly speak of the person he was.

first off alot of you know of the troubles we have experienced here regarding some of the racist people that have moved in around here and the things that had been going on. well,a month or so ago one of these neighbors house burned to the ground and they lost everything. me,being the ass i am,had a fuck &#39;em type attitude toward it all and i told this to matt. matt smacked me in the head and went on to tell me how wrong i was for being like that. matt then proceeded to gather up some of his things like new/old clothing and such (he ended up with two big boxes full of stuff) and went and took &#036;100 from his bank account. he took this stuff to those people which,just a week before had called him a &#39;stupid nigger&#39; and such other classless things,and gave it all to them. i wouldn&#39;t have been able to do that,but that was matt. repay anger with kindness,return a bad word and a frown with a smile and kind gesture.

as well,some of you may remember when matt&#39;s friend kind of turned on him driving a wedge between them because of truly stupid shit. one evening i was sitting on my back deck watching the sun go down and matt pulled up in the drive after work. he came up and sat down and i could tell something was wrong,thats when he told me about everything with ryan and me and my lack of sensibilities said something like kick his ass. matt shook his head and said no,i told him that i love him like a brother and will be there for him when he needs me. that&#39;s the way he had always been. anyway,he got up to go in the house and he stopped and turned to me and said &#39;you know all i want is to be free of all this hate and stuff,for all of this not to be going on. that&#39;s all i want is to be free from the hate and bad things&#39;

thinking about this now i like to think that matt &#39;s free now. free from all the hate and bad things he disliked. he&#39;s free now to look after ALL his animals and do nice things and good deeds all over. if any of you have any intentions of sending flowers or something of that nature,i say instead of spending the money on flowers give it to a local charity or animal shelter or just go do something nice for someone,or adopt a pet from the shelter. i think thats the way matt would have wanted it.

thank all of you for the kind words and your prayers,it means alot to me to know that my friend and my cousin matt meant something to you guys. i have no doubts matt is smiling down upon all of you.

scott

boxerpuncher
10-14-2003, 04:13 PM
Oh my God I&#39;ve been really busy at work today so I&#39;m just now getting wind of this. I truly don&#39;t know what to say. You chill on here with people and it becomes almost like you know them outside of the realm of this forum. My hear truly goes out to him and all of his loved ones. He was always a down to earth guy who really added something to this place. My deepest sympathies. He&#39;ll be sorely missed. The best way I can describe him right now is to say that he seemed really R-E-A-L. I&#39;m truly stunned. A sad, sad day.

sexymarie
10-14-2003, 04:14 PM
i gotta get off for a while...this is something I don&#39;t deal w/ very well.

please, like you said in pm, Scott...let me know where I can send the card to...ok?

you and your family have my wishes and sincerest regards.

sm

bam^^^
10-14-2003, 04:49 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> i&#39;d like to say thank you to everyone here today for letting me say what i wanted to say regarding matt and thank you all for the kindness and warmth you have shown today. i have to gp pick up some family today so i&#39;ll have to leave soon,however let me leave you with a couple of stories about matt that truly speak of the person he was.

first off alot of you know of the troubles we have experienced here regarding some of the racist people that have moved in around here and the things that had been going on. well,a month or so ago one of these neighbors house burned to the ground and they lost everything. me,being the ass i am,had a fuck &#39;em type attitude toward it all and i told this to matt. matt smacked me in the head and went on to tell me how wrong i was for being like that. matt then proceeded to gather up some of his things like new/old clothing and such (he ended up with two big boxes full of stuff) and went and took &#036;100 from his bank account. he took this stuff to those people which,just a week before had called him a &#39;stupid nigger&#39; and such other classless things,and gave it all to them. i wouldn&#39;t have been able to do that,but that was matt. repay anger with kindness,return a bad word and a frown with a smile and kind gesture.

as well,some of you may remember when matt&#39;s friend kind of turned on him driving a wedge between them because of truly stupid shit. one evening i was sitting on my back deck watching the sun go down and matt pulled up in the drive after work. he came up and sat down and i could tell something was wrong,thats when he told me about everything with ryan and me and my lack of sensibilities said something like kick his ass. matt shook his head and said no,i told him that i love him like a brother and will be there for him when he needs me. that&#39;s the way he had always been. anyway,he got up to go in the house and he stopped and turned to me and said &#39;you know all i want is to be free of all this hate and stuff,for all of this not to be going on. that&#39;s all i want is to be free from the hate and bad things&#39;

thinking about this now i like to think that matt &#39;s free now. free from all the hate and bad things he disliked. he&#39;s free now to look after ALL his animals and do nice things and good deeds all over. if any of you have any intentions of sending flowers or something of that nature,i say instead of spending the money on flowers give it to a local charity or animal shelter or just go do something nice for someone,or adopt a pet from the shelter. i think thats the way matt would have wanted it.

thank all of you for the kind words and your prayers,it means alot to me to know that my friend and my cousin matt meant something to you guys. i have no doubts matt is smiling down upon all of you.

scott [/b][/quote]
Im so frusterated... i never have met or talked to anyone before that has died. Knowing how good of a person he was just makes this harder. What a sad day.

boxerdog
10-14-2003, 05:08 PM
I can&#39;t believe this. It always knocks the wind out of you when it is so sudden. What city or town are you guys in, Mr. X? Is a particular funeral home in charge yet?

And again, I have to ask.......didn&#39;t you tell me once that you were ChukkDog&#39;s cousin? If so, even worse.
Condolences.

atomicdOGg34
10-14-2003, 05:21 PM

my condolences to his family, friends, and everyone that knew him thats grieving

losing someone is never easy, ive been through it several times in my young life so far and its something you never really get used to

i didnt really know him that well but he seemed like a super nice guy and his contribution to animals in need is something that is damn respectable and something for everyone to be proud of

i wish everyone well in this time of mourning and leave you with this poem that i found helpful during some of my dark hours grieving:

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glint on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you wake in the morning hush,
I am the swift, uplifting rush
Of quiet birds in circling flight.
I am the soft starlight at night.

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
Do not stand at my grave and cry.
I am not there, I did not die&#33;
Mary Frye (1932)

and this version as well:

I am the song that will never end.
I am the love of family and friend.
I am the child who has come to rest
In the arms of the Father who knows him best.

When you see the sunset fair,
I am the scented evening air.
I am the joy of a task well done.
I am the glow of the setting sun.

I am not there, I did not die&#33;
Wilbur Skeels (1996)

-Al Baker aka atomicdogg34

Eaner v2.0
10-14-2003, 06:04 PM
something I wanted to share with some of you.

I was talking to bam about this and I thought I would post it here. It amazes me how much we are truely a part of some community here on this board and even moreso in TAA. I never thought someone who I have never met could affect me in such a way that my emotions get exposed. I genuinely hurt today because I lost a dear friend of mine.

Having heard about Wolf&#39;s untimely passing made me realize that even though we are mere pixels and words behind those words are real people. I remember him being one of the first to PM me asking about whether my daughter had been born yet and I was truely touched that he cared enough to ask.

Having never met the man we called Wolf will never take away the fact that I am proud to have called him my friend. I truely a better person having known him.

Thanks Matt (Wolf) for being the person you are. I am glad to have known you.

Punchstat
10-14-2003, 06:25 PM
bump

Lupe Suarez
10-14-2003, 06:28 PM
Good stuff from everyone. I am truly pleased at the show of affection for our brother, Wolf.

The Ripper
10-14-2003, 07:05 PM
I rarely post here, and I usually only read posts, but I remember liking Wolf since he started posting here for what he did with and for animals, what a sad day. RIP Wolf

Eaner v2.0
10-14-2003, 08:36 PM
bump

Whaler
10-14-2003, 08:41 PM
Same thing I said on the other thread:

R.I.P. Matt/Wolf

I didn&#39;t get to know you directly, since I mainly post about boxing, but I respected you from afar. The nice things that people say when someone passes on are often an exaggeration, but not in your case. You were always able to show your compassion and humanity across a medium as impersonal as the internet. That speaks volumes.

One of the truly good guys has gone on to a better place.

copernicus
10-14-2003, 09:20 PM
Wow....what a thing to wake up to. It&#39;s a bit of a shock, a bloody big shock really. He was a stand-up guy - it goes without saying that he&#39;ll be sorely missed :mellow:

la femme nikita
10-14-2003, 09:21 PM
hello all -

i have not been posting here that long and didnt know of how much all of you guys meant to each other. it means alot to me to know the level of love and respect you had for my cousin matthew. just this weekend we had planned to go to the chimneys in gatlinburg to release a couple of squirrels he had nursed back to health. it makes me very sad to know i had promised him to that many times,yet when it came down to the time to go i always backed out because i had partied too hard the night before.

the thing i will miss most about matthew is his smile. he genuinely smiled all the time. his best smiles were after he had done something nice for someone and saw how happy it made him it truly warmed his heart to please others and help. he always smiled very big when he was working with animals especially when he saw an injured animal would make it and pull through and be able to run free again,or that its owner would be able to love on it once more.

the last image i will have of matthew is the last time i took him dinner to the animal refuge. he was standing there holding a baby coyote up with this huge smile on his face. i will miss seeing matts face and seeing his beautiful smile. if i live a thousand lifetimes ill never be a fraction of the awesome person matthew was.

our family genuinely appreciates all of your heartfelt words and the love behind them can be felt. thank you.

-shana

bam^^^
10-14-2003, 09:42 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> something I wanted to share with some of you.

I was talking to bam about this and I thought I would post it here. It amazes me how much we are truely a part of some community here on this board and even moreso in TAA. I never thought someone who I have never met could affect me in such a way that my emotions get exposed. I genuinely hurt today because I lost a dear friend of mine.

Having heard about Wolf&#39;s untimely passing made me realize that even though we are mere pixels and words behind those words are real people. I remember him being one of the first to PM me asking about whether my daughter had been born yet and I was truely touched that he cared enough to ask.

Having never met the man we called Wolf will never take away the fact that I am proud to have called him my friend. I truely a better person having known him.

Thanks Matt (Wolf) for being the person you are. I am glad to have known you. [/b][/quote]
so true

Son of Payton
10-14-2003, 09:50 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> hello all -

i have not been posting here that long and didnt know of how much all of you guys meant to each other. it means alot to me to know the level of love and respect you had for my cousin matthew. just this weekend we had planned to go to the chimneys in gatlinburg to release a couple of squirrels he had nursed back to health. it makes me very sad to know i had promised him to that many times,yet when it came down to the time to go i always backed out because i had partied too hard the night before.

the thing i will miss most about matthew is his smile. he genuinely smiled all the time. his best smiles were after he had done something nice for someone and saw how happy it made him it truly warmed his heart to please others and help. he always smiled very big when he was working with animals especially when he saw an injured animal would make it and pull through and be able to run free again,or that its owner would be able to love on it once more.

the last image i will have of matthew is the last time i took him dinner to the animal refuge. he was standing there holding a baby coyote up with this huge smile on his face. i will miss seeing matts face and seeing his beautiful smile. if i live a thousand lifetimes ill never be a fraction of the awesome person matthew was.

our family genuinely appreciates all of your heartfelt words and the love behind them can be felt. thank you.

-shana [/b][/quote]
If you or "X" need anything more, just let us all know. You have our most heartfelt condolensces.

phonetap
10-14-2003, 10:42 PM
phonetap is going to turn off the 3rd party shit for a minute here:

i hope to god almighty this isn&#39;t a joke because this terrible. i didn&#39;t know the guy but i&#39;ll take the word of it from people here that he was a good man indeed. words can&#39;t properly express how i really feel right not but my deepest condolences go out to wolf&#39;s family, friends and any who cared for him...

thegreatwhitehope
10-14-2003, 11:21 PM
i very rarely post here but read often......i was impressed with wolf&#39;s compassion for both animals and people as well.... i find myself choked up reading the previous posts.... i feel my sadness lies in not having the oppportunity to know him....my prayers got out ot his family and friends....

Stupendous Man!
10-15-2003, 12:44 AM
After all that has been said here, I will just say that matt will be missed everywhere.

He lives in all the people he touched and all the animals he saved.

R.I.P. Matt

http://www.cif-ifc.org/wolf.jpg

Matchup_Analyzer
10-15-2003, 02:46 AM
My condolences on your family&#39;s loss, this world definitely needs more people like Matt, a dedicated man who cared for lives. I can honestly say that whenever I hear the howl of a wolf I&#39;ll think about the fellow board member whos life was cut short...

From what I have read about Matt, I truly think he is a Saint, a person on his feet helping others get on their feet.........an individual like that is hard to come by in this life..........God Bless

oooh jackie lad
10-15-2003, 06:30 AM
Even though I didn&#39;t know you, I&#39;m sure you were a good guy. R.I.P.

salaco
10-15-2003, 07:19 AM
RIP Wolf...He seemed like a standup-guy and passionate about his interests and calling...a terrible shame...

Muzse
10-15-2003, 10:59 AM
R.I. P. Wolf.

You&#39;ll be missed.

http://www.smidgeonsoft.com/images/wolf.gif

Mr X
10-15-2003, 11:18 AM
Hey all,I said I&#39;d come back and post when I knew the arrangements and that is precisely what I had intended to do,however no one can locate Matt&#39;s mom. I called her again yesterday evening to see about what she had gotten done for the arrangements because I had to arrange for transport of Matt and I had gotten no answer. This morning no one knows where she&#39;s at so we&#39;re taking off at about 2 to head up there and make the arrangements ourselves.

For those who gave me their phonenumbers I&#39;ll call you guys with the arrangements as soon as they&#39;re made.

Mr X
10-15-2003, 03:57 PM
For those it concerns,we are having a family service in virginia then having another seperate service here in Gatlinburg,Tennessee on Sunday for friends and others who couldn&#39;t go to Virginia. I&#39;ll be back home Friday to arrange for the service Sunday and I&#39;ll let everyone know what the exact arrangements are.

Thanks again everyone.

Scott.

IronDanLaw
10-15-2003, 05:12 PM
Ive just read this and im shocked.

R.I.P Wolf.

You wont be forgotten on this board and you&#39;ll certainly be missed.

cdogg187
10-16-2003, 01:58 PM
Wow, how horrible.

The poor kid.

Even though Wolf and I had our disagreements (typical message board bullshit) , I must say that as an animal lover, I always respected what he did.

My heart goes out to his friends and family, as well as the many innocent creatures he selflessley devoted himself to.

May he rest in peace.

-cdogg

Joe King
10-16-2003, 09:14 PM
Damn. Sad. RIP bro.

Irish 2002/2003
01-08-2004, 06:18 AM
IS this for real? I get the feeling that y&#39;all been taken for a ride here.

Rainmaker
01-08-2004, 06:29 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> IS this for real? I get the feeling that y&#39;all been taken for a ride here. [/b][/quote]
You didn&#39;t know about this? :D

It was a hoax. Wolf didn&#39;t die at all. Mr X staged the whole thing and he created Wolf and some other relatives, including his sister and grandfather.

Jake
01-08-2004, 10:57 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> IS this for real? I get the feeling that y&#39;all been taken for a ride here. [/b][/quote]
And in other breaking news...

It has recently been discovered that the earth is in fact round, and not flat as was once thought to be the case.

ElTerrible
01-08-2004, 10:58 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> IS this for real? I get the feeling that y&#39;all been taken for a ride here. [/b][/quote]

It has recently been discovered that the earth is in fact round, and not flat as was once thought to be the case. [/b][/quote]
:D :rolleyes: :D

BadkittyM
01-08-2004, 11:21 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> IS this for real? I get the feeling that y&#39;all been taken for a ride here. [/b][/quote]

It has recently been discovered that the earth is in fact round, and not flat as was once thought to be the case. [/b][/quote]
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Brimstone
01-08-2004, 11:23 AM

The sun rises in the morning...film at 11.

rooster
01-08-2004, 03:55 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> anyway,he got up to go in the house and he stopped and turned to me and said &#39;you know all i want is to be free of all this hate and stuff,for all of this not to be going on. that&#39;s all i want is to be free from the hate and bad things&#39; [/b][/quote]

Mr Roboto
04-08-2004, 12:03 AM
:D

Jake
04-08-2004, 12:06 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :D [/b][/quote]
:huh:

WHY? :D

Mr Roboto
04-08-2004, 12:12 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> :D [/b][/quote]
:huh:

WHY? :D [/b][/quote]
I was searching for an old thread and stumbled on it.

I was so fucking corny. :D

Mr Roboto
04-08-2004, 12:12 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is horrible.

Your family is in my prayers X. :mellow: [/b][/quote]
:ontome:

Dobie G
04-08-2004, 01:16 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is horrible.

:ontome: [/b][/quote]
You&#39;re a dork&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :rolleyes:

Mr Roboto
04-08-2004, 01:19 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> This is horrible.

:ontome: [/b][/quote]
You&#39;re a dork&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
Now that I know it was all the same person I wish I would said.

You&#39;re in my prayers

:angry:

Mr Roboto
08-04-2006, 11:13 AM
bump

Baron
08-07-2006, 05:06 PM
I think I will go rescue a kitten from the pound today.

:jester:

Maverick
08-09-2006, 06:45 PM
http://www.queticofoundation.org/gallery/wolf.jpg

RIP

:jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester: :jester:

steve_dave (old account)
08-10-2006, 03:34 AM
:jester: Nice.

Kaliber44
08-16-2006, 09:25 PM
I will miss you wolf

Der Tiger
08-18-2006, 06:28 AM
Wow, its been two years..funny to see the long-gone names...

His_Royness
08-18-2006, 06:45 PM
hmm too bad i wanst around that time - when he made up wolf - how come everyone knew him as an animal friend? :nixweiss:

Kaliber44
08-19-2006, 02:09 AM

my condolences to his family, friends, and everyone that knew him thats grieving

losing someone is never easy, ive been through it several times in my young life so far and its something you never really get used to

i didnt really know him that well but he seemed like a super nice guy and his contribution to animals in need is something that is damn respectable and something for everyone to be proud of

i wish everyone well in this time of mourning and leave you with this poem that i found helpful during some of my dark hours grieving:

I am not there, I did not die!
Mary Frye (1932)

Wilbur Skeels (1996)

WTF?????

Punk
05-28-2008, 07:54 AM
something I wanted to share with some of you.

Jesus!:lol:

Punk
05-28-2008, 07:57 AM
hello all -
just this weekend we had planned to go to the chimneys in gatlinburg to release a couple of squirrels he had nursed back to health.
-shana

Oh snap Wolf was a funny fucker.:atu:

Punk
05-28-2008, 08:01 AM
I can honestly say that whenever I hear the howl of a wolf I'll think about the fellow board member whos life was cut short...

So, how all that "wolf howling" shit going for you?:stir:

Buddy Rydell
05-28-2008, 08:18 AM
:lol:

NeighborMike
05-28-2008, 07:36 PM
people were all wrapped into this shit
my current GF at the time was a member here, and almost broke up with me because i didnt care this person "died"

Irish98
05-28-2008, 10:19 PM

slystaff
05-28-2008, 11:32 PM
You may laugh now you fat punk..but I distinctly remember you making arrangements to drive to the funeral!

Gullible MOTHERFUCKER! :atu:

Attraction
05-29-2008, 08:44 AM
You may laugh now you fat punk..but I distinctly remember you making arrangements to drive to the funeral!

:atu:

I remember this too. What a clown

Buddy Rydell
05-29-2008, 12:29 PM

Ask Jake and phonetap about that before you inadvertently spread lies, Stafford. :nono:

Buddy Rydell
05-29-2008, 12:30 PM
:atu:

I remember this too. What a clown

You weren't registered at the time. That means you're probably someone who was banned. :lol:

Ugotabe Kidding
05-29-2008, 02:02 PM
Ask Jake and phonetap about that before you inadvertently spread lies, Stafford. :nono:

Read the first page of this very thread. In there Jake too is ready to go to the funeral:atu:

Buddy Rydell
05-29-2008, 02:44 PM
Read the first page of this very thread. In there Jake too is ready to go to the funeral:atu:

Too bad I don't have all those personal messages. Phonetap was skeptical at first, which switched me, and I'm pretty sure Jake was skeptical all along although he was trying to get the guy to trip up on the forum!

slystaff
05-29-2008, 03:12 PM
Ask Jake and phonetap about that before you inadvertently spread lies, Stafford. :nono:I don't need to I remember David! :kidcool:

Joe King
05-29-2008, 04:33 PM
people were all wrapped into this shit
my current GF at the time was a member here, and almost broke up with me because i didnt care this person "died"

:atu: I remember that. There were 3 girls on the boards back then. I remember them all typing emotional stuff. Some were even going to the "funeral".

Hanz
05-29-2008, 04:33 PM
Somebody made a running joke about another member's death? Cruel!

Joe King
05-29-2008, 04:43 PM
Somebody made a running joke about another member's death? Cruel!

No the death was fake, it was an alias. I thought it was covered in this thread but it isn't. THAT thread should be in the HOF too.

Mr Roboto
06-20-2011, 01:40 PM
bump

Neil
06-24-2011, 12:15 AM

Mary Frye (1932)

Wilbur Skeels (1996)

:laugh11:

Punk
06-24-2011, 02:07 AM
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I'm coming to your funeral
You alias cunt

Fitz
10-19-2013, 05:24 PM
:laugh11:

Even funnier and more cringeable given that he was the "scientist" dude who would go apeshit over the stupidity of anyone who believed in God or religion.

Punk
11-20-2013, 06:10 PM
In fairness, a show of emotion and sorrow for the death of a poster is touching and heartfelt.

In unfairness, it's completely and utterly gay.