PDA

View Full Version : White Men Cant Jump appreciation thread

Xplosive
05-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Who doesnt love this classic?

I'd say that right behind The Last Dragon.... Ive re-watched WMCJ more than any other movie.

Joe King
05-03-2011, 02:11 PM
Hell Yes! I just watched it last week. Love it!

Roll With The Punches
05-03-2011, 02:13 PM
it's great! i need to watch it again very soon, it's been a couple years

i'm trying to find that scene with all the mama jokes on youtube but no luck

Joe King
05-03-2011, 02:39 PM
it's great! i need to watch it again very soon, it's been a couple years

i'm trying to find that scene with all the mama jokes on youtube but no luck

I think it started the whole "Your mama" craze in the 90s:hammert:

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PnMKbKk6CBc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Destruction and Mayhem
05-03-2011, 02:50 PM
Who doesnt love this classic?

I'd say that right behind The Last Dragon.... Ive re-watched WMCJ more than any other movie.

I've seen it twice. But it's not all that for me. I don't care to see it ever again.

Xplosive
05-03-2011, 03:12 PM
"I told ya momma to act her age n the bitch dropped dead"

Nobleart
05-03-2011, 03:25 PM
HaHa, Great movie. Loved that scene.

Destruction and Mayhem
05-03-2011, 03:26 PM
"I told ya momma to act her age n the bitch dropped dead"

Nah...best one was when the dude said:

"Yo, leave my mom outta this!"

Then Wesley responds:

"Ok she's out. She's out. She's OUT! Now what time do you want me to bring the bitch back?" :giggle:

Roll With The Punches
05-03-2011, 03:56 PM
thats not the scene! its before Woody got there

**JIMMY**
05-03-2011, 04:31 PM
Great film

Godfather
05-03-2011, 09:41 PM

<IFRAME height=390 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PnMKbKk6CBc" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
It was the result of it. It didnt start it.

REEDsART
05-03-2011, 11:57 PM

<IFRAME src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/PnMKbKk6CBc" frameBorder=0 width=640 height=390 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
Nah...

"Yo Momma" Jokes have Been Around Damn Near Forever...REED Recalls Hearing & Telling them in the 70's...Eddie Murphy Used 1 or 2 in his Stand Up 'Delirious" & that was VERY EARLY 80's...

REED:dancingBaby:

Xplosive
05-04-2011, 12:36 AM
^^^^^
Exactly

Joe King
05-04-2011, 01:06 AM
The mama jokes were around sure, but in the 90s it even had it's own TV show "Snaps" lol.

Neil
05-04-2011, 04:49 AM
i recall hearing momma jokes as early as kindergarten and im sure they were around long before that. its good that goofballs like joe king can be exposed to urban culture through movies such as this though.

marques johnson stole the show in that flick. "check this" as he points to his dick when snipes checks the ball to him. then him screaming from the crowd during the tournament when a fight is ensuing

Joe King
05-04-2011, 09:53 AM
I'll defer to your urban expertise white boy.

Maverick
05-05-2011, 01:59 AM
Good movie, but also alittle to corny for me at this point. Spike Lee made a good point many years back saying that Snipes looked ridicilous playing ball in his scenes, and he was right. Harrelson looked alot better as a ball player then Wesley. Other then that it was an ok movie entertainment wise.

REEDsART
05-05-2011, 02:06 AM
Good movie, but also alittle to corny for me at this point. Spike Lee made a good point many years back saying that Snipes looked ridicilous playing ball in his scenes, and he was right. Harrelson looked alot better as a ball player then Wesley. Other then that it was an ok movie entertainment wise.
Wesley Actually had to Have a "Basketball TRAINER" On Set, Whereas Woody Didn't...

REED:limp:

Xplosive
05-05-2011, 02:19 AM
17 posts and still nobody has mentioned how sexy Rosie Perez was in this movie.

Godfather
05-05-2011, 03:17 AM
Snipes isnt a ball player. He is a great athlete. Woody actually knew how to play ball.

The movie is funny tho because you cant count how many times Snipes traveled in that movie.

Neil
05-05-2011, 04:29 AM
snipes and harrelson are both midgets. that queer duane martin can handle the ball well but is a pretty mediocre player overall.

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 09:53 AM
17 posts and still nobody has mentioned how sexy Rosie Perez was in this movie.

WTF??

Rosie Perez and Sexy should never be mentioned in the same sentence.

REEDsART
05-05-2011, 10:33 AM
WTF??

Rosie Perez and Sexy should never be mentioned in the same sentence.
Remember, "Sexy" & "Pretty" R EXCLUSIVE of One Other...Rosie Perez's Body was RIDICULOUS in the Flick...If REED Recalls, She even Rocked a Wife Beater Most of the Time, w/ERECT Nipples...& While Never a CLASSIC Beauty, Rosie Perez's Face Wasn't UNattractive...

She was SEXY as Hell in White Men Can't Jump...

REED:hump:

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Remember, "Sexy" & "Pretty" R EXCLUSIVE of One Other...Rosie Perez's Body was RIDICULOUS in the Flick...If REED Recalls, She even Rocked a Wife Beater Most of the Time, w/ERECT Nipples...& While Never a CLASSIC Beauty, Rosie Perez's Face Wasn't UNattractive...

Agreed. A woman doesn't have to be pretty to be sexy, Very true. But some faces just turn me off completely and her's is one of them. In retrospect she did have a nice body in that film..but the face (and the attitude) turned me off completely!

Xplosive
05-05-2011, 11:16 AM

Bingo! Any man here who wouldnt fuck the shit outta Rosie Perez in that movie should re-evaluate thier sexuality.

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 11:20 AM
Bingo! Any man here who wouldnt fuck the shit outta Rosie Perez in that movie should re-evaluate thier sexuality.

Bag over her head and make sure she doesn't talk and yes...I'll pretend she's someone else and bang the shit outta that body.

Xplosive
05-05-2011, 11:26 AM
Bag over her head and make sure she doesn't talk and yes...I'll pretend she's someone else and bang the shit outta that body.

In the dark with sweat pourin through her curly hair, and her speaking Spanish while riding your dick..... I'm sure you'd forget about bringing any bag.

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 11:40 AM
In the dark with sweat pourin through her curly hair, and her speaking Spanish while riding your dick..... I'm sure you'd forget about bringing any bag.

You make some good points there...

ILLUMINATI
05-05-2011, 11:43 AM
Perez always look like a women that would be a complete animal/beast/demonic soul in the bed...that count for A LOT!!!!!

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 11:52 AM
Perez always look like a women that would be a complete animal/beast/demonic soul in the bed...that count for A LOT!!!!!

But that face man. That face!!! :pathetic:

ILLUMINATI
05-05-2011, 11:59 AM
But that face man. That face!!! :pathetic:

Reverse Cowgirl...Doggie Style....intersextion....polesapart..spoon...you don't have to look at the bitch face...

and even if you do....she is not pretty...but she is NOT some grotesque monster...
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8473/rosieperez.jpg

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Reverse Cowgirl...Doggie Style....intersextion....polesapart..spoon...you don't have to look at the bitch face...

and even if you do....she is not pretty...but she is NOT some grotesque monster...
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/8473/rosieperez.jpg

Intersextion and polesapart? :giggle:

Describe those for me, I'm not familiar.

Xplosive
05-05-2011, 12:33 PM
When you're with a Rican or Dominican chick..... you'll learn positions that dont even have names.

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 12:37 PM
When you're with a Rican or Dominican chick..... you'll learn positions that dont even have names.

Nice.

I've never sampled Rican or Dominican unfortunately. I had one Mexican and she taught me alot about myself for sure.

ILLUMINATI
05-05-2011, 12:48 PM
Intersextion and polesapart? :giggle:

Describe those for me, I'm not familiar.

Poles apart...just like spooning the difference is that the women head is by your feet...bullshit position no leverage ..but you won't have to look at her face..she will eventually end up on TOP....if you don't want to look at her face just push her back...make her lean back and look at the ceiling....

It's like scissoring....think reverse cowgirl lying to the side..

Godfather
05-05-2011, 12:49 PM
Sly has a problem with black women from the states. Attitude is very important to him. A woman cant be tougher than him.

ILLUMINATI
05-05-2011, 12:53 PM
Sly has a problem with black women from the states. Attitude is very important to him. A woman cant be tougher than him.

Then he is royally screwed if he moves to the states....even the sweet gentle asian bitches will be kicking his punk ass...

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Poles apart...just like spooning the difference is that the women head is by your feet...bullshit position no leverage ..but you won't have to look at her face..she will eventually end up on TOP....if you don't want to look at her face just push her back...make her lean back and look at the ceiling....

It's like scissoring....think reverse cowgirl lying to the side..

Ah gotya!

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 12:55 PM

:giggle:

Has nothing to do with toughness. And many black American women are incredibly sexy. It's just the women that fit the stereotype...the big butch loud mouthed agressive bitches. I like refined ladies...

Godfather
05-05-2011, 01:29 PM
:giggle:

Has nothing to do with toughness. And many black American women are incredibly sexy. It's just the women that fit the stereotype...the big butch loud mouthed agressive bitches. I like refined ladies...
How is rosie perez butch?

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 01:32 PM
How is rosie perez butch?

[Warning: Strawman alert]

I was not referring to Rosie Perez in that post, AS YOU KNOW, I was addressing your point about my tendency in regards to American black women. Look at the post that I had quoted.

Godfather
05-05-2011, 01:35 PM
[Warning: Strawman alert]

I was not referring to Rosie Perez in that post, AS YOU KNOW, I was addressing your point about my tendency in regards to American black women. Look at the post that I had quoted.
Yeah, rosie is black.

Newyorkrican/Black Same shit.

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 01:36 PM
Yeah, rosie is black.

Newyorkrican/Black Same shit.

Rosie Perez aint black. :lol:

Mariah Carey is more black than Rosie Perez.

Godfather
05-05-2011, 01:38 PM
Rosie Perez aint black. :lol:

Mariah Carey is more black than Rosie Perez.
:notallthere: um dude you dont know what you are talking about.

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 01:39 PM
:notallthere: um dude you dont know what you are talking about.

If Rosie Perez is black...then YES...I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 01:43 PM
Somebody please weigh in on this, because I want to know whether I need to change the prescription on my spectacles.

I don't see a black woman when I look 'pon Rosie....

Godfather
05-05-2011, 01:43 PM
If Rosie Perez is black...then YES...I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.
Im not going to get into a debate about the Nuyorican/black culture with a Canadian who wouldnt understand it. I would suggest doing some research, taking a trip down there or pick up some movies and learn about it.

Godfather
05-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Somebody please weigh in on this, because I want to know whether I need to change the prescription on my spectacles.

THat is your problem. You are looking skin deep. Do you know Puerto Rico is of african decent right? Hell you got Puerto Ricans that are more in tune to Africa than African Americans. You got people in Puerto Rico still speaking African dialect. Same as in Cuba.

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 01:48 PM
Im not going to get into a debate about the Nuyorican/black culture with a Canadian who wouldnt understand it. I would suggest doing some research, taking a trip down there or pick up some movies and learn about it.

Culture is one thing...race is another.

Godfather
05-05-2011, 01:50 PM
Culture is one thing...race is another.
lol

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 01:55 PM
lol

Dude....if you see a black woman when you look at Rosie Perez, all power to you.

Godfather
05-05-2011, 01:56 PM
Dude....if you see a black woman when you look at Rosie Perez, all power to you.
Do you know that Puerto Ricans have African in them?

Did you read my post? I will type it again.

THat is your problem. You are looking skin deep. Do you know Puerto Rico is of african decent right? Hell you got Puerto Ricans that are more in tune to Africa than African Americans. You got people in Puerto Rico still speaking African dialect. Same as in Cuba.

Godfather
05-05-2011, 01:58 PM
Where do you think JLO and 90% of Puerto Rican's big ass comes from?

REEDsART
05-05-2011, 01:59 PM

A LARGE % of Puerto Ricans have AFRICAN ANCESTRY, Brother Sly...Look @ Tito Trinidad & Tell REED that he ISN'T a BROTHER???!!!...Wilfred Benitez???...

REED:dunno:

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Do you know that Puerto Ricans have African in them?

Did you read my post? I will type it again.

I have white in me (great grandfather was white scottish). I was born and raised in England, heavily influenced by English culture. Does that make me white?

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 02:00 PM
A LARGE % of Puerto Ricans have AFRICAN ANCESTRY, Brother Sly...Look @ Tito Trinidad & Tell REED that he ISN'T a BROTHER???!!!...Wilfred Benitez???...

Trinidad IS black. So is Benitez. Milli De La Hoya isn't! Ya get me?

Godfather
05-05-2011, 02:01 PM
I am in the middle of watching White Men Cant Jump right now and even Wesley refers to rosie as black in the movie. LOL. Sly you have a lot to learn about Puerto Ricans.

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 02:02 PM
Rosie may have some black in her, but she's not black. I have some white in me, but I'm not white.

Else we are all black or white and there are no racial distinctions.

REEDsART
Dude....if you see a black woman when you look at Rosie Perez, all power to you.Rosie Perez has HARSHER "Negroid" Facial Features than Beyonce Does...Is Beyonce Black???...

Joe King
Rosie Perez looked and acted like she would gargle your balls in this movie.

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 02:03 PM
I am in the middle of watching White Men Cant Jump right now and even Wesley refers to rosie as black in the movie. LOL. Sly you have a lot to learn about Puerto Ricans.

Are you Rican?

Godfather
Trinidad IS black. So is Benitez. Milli De La Hoya isn't! Ya get me?
like i said, a lot to learn. The funny part is that you post with such authority, but are so wrong. No research, no nothing. Just going on straight up sly brain matter. Oh well.

Godfather
Are you Rican?
yeah i have only said it about 1000 times on here.

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 02:06 PM
Dudes...

Italians have big asses too and are in part descended from Africans. But are they black?

Some Ricans are black. Some Cubans are black. But others are more spanish or native.

I'm not doubting that most Ricans have some black influence in their genetic makeup, doesn't make most black though.

Most African americans have white in their genes somewhere too, hence why they don't tend to look exactly like their African brothers..but they are still black.

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 02:06 PM
yeah i have only said it about 1000 times on here.

So you would consider yourself black?

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 02:07 PM
like i said, a lot to learn. The funny part is that you post with such authority, but are so wrong. No research, no nothing. Just going on straight up sly brain matter. Oh well.

Is Millie De La Hoya black?

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 02:08 PM
Rosie Perez has HARSHER "Negroid" Facial Features than Beyonce Does...Is Beyonce Black???...

So You would classify Rosie Perez as a black woman?

If you do then that's cool. I just wouldn't.

Godfather
05-05-2011, 02:10 PM
So you would consider yourself black?
My father's side of my family is darker than you. I was born and raised in the bronx. my mother's side has family members that can speak african and have african home remedies that will freak you the fuck out. I dont have to say im black. Im puerto rican. Its the same shit.

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 02:13 PM
My father's side of my family is darker than you. I was born and raised in the bronx. my mother's side has family members that can speak african and have african home remedies that will freak you the fuck out. I dont have to say im black. Im puerto rican. Its the same shit.

ok.

I'm not ridiculing your position to be fair. Just seeking to understand.

If Americans consider ALL Puerto Ricans to be black, then thats news to me and that's interesting information.

To me there are black Ricans and there are Spanish Ricans and there are mixtures that include Indian or whatever.

Again I wouldn't look 'pon Mille De La hoya and see a black woman. I doubt Oscar does either... :lol:

REEDsART
05-05-2011, 02:14 PM
So You would classify Rosie Perez as a black woman?

If you do then that's cool. I just wouldn't.It's Sort've Like Looking @ Alicia Keys & Recognizing the Black WITHIN Her...Rosie May be a Racial CONCOCTION of Some Sort, but there's CLEARLY Black In that Mix...

REED:kidcool:

Godfather
05-05-2011, 02:15 PM
ok.

If Americans consider ALL Puerto Ricans to be black, then thats news to me and that's interesting information.

To me there are black Ricans and there are Spanish Ricans and there are mixtures that include Indian or whatever.

Again I wouldn't look 'pon Mille De La hoya and see a black woman. I doubt Oscar does either... :lol:I can show you my cousin. Has blue eyes, black hair, and the whitest skin ever along with freckles. His father is blacker than you and his mother is tanned skin. Dont let the skin fool you.

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 02:17 PM
It's Sort've Like Looking @ Alicia Keys & Recognizing the Black WITHIN Her...Rosie May be a Racial CONCOCTION of Some Sort, but there's CLEARLY Black In that Mix...

REED:kidcool:

Yeah, but having "black in that mix" doesn't make a person black. I guess that's my position.

Having white in me doesn't make me white.

REEDsART
05-05-2011, 02:18 PM
ok.

Again I wouldn't look 'pon Mille De La hoya and see a black woman. I doubt Oscar does either... :lol:REED Wouldn't Consider Millie to B BLACK Either...Obviously, there's Different Shades & Hues within the Puerto Rican Nationality...REED Wouldn't Necessarily Consider J-Lo to B Black Either...But Rosie has NEGROID Facial Features...She LOOKS like a Light Skinned BLACK Woman...

Again, who Looks More STEREOTYPICALLY BLACK in the Face, Rosie or Beyonce???...

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 02:18 PM
I can show you my cousin. Has blue eyes, black hair, and the whitest skin ever along with freckles. His father is blacker than you and his mother is tanned skin. Dont let the skin fool you.

SO Mille De La Hoya is black?

REEDsART
05-05-2011, 02:19 PM
Yeah, but having "black in that mix" doesn't make a person black. I guess that's my position.

Having white in me doesn't make me white.
Is Alicia Keys BLACK or Not???

ILLUMINATI
05-05-2011, 02:20 PM
I can show you my cousin. Has blue eyes, black hair, and the whitest skin ever along with freckles. His father is blacker than you and his mother is tanned skin. Dont let the skin fool you.

My nephew is the same green eyes, white skin, blond hair...his TWIN brother is dark skin, brown eyes....normal puerto rican.....both parent are average brown skin ricans but both sides have rainbow families...If i have my fact correct i have a female cousin who is a FUCKING GINGER!!!....FUCKING GENES...

Godfather
05-05-2011, 02:22 PM
SO Mille De La Hoya is black?
I dont know her background. Most puerto ricans have African in them.
But a nuyorican is different than an island born puerto rican as well.

There is a reason fat Joe says the N word and Eminem would get fucking killed for it. Yet both are the same "color"

Godfather
05-05-2011, 02:23 PM
My nephew is the same green eyes, white skin, blond hair...his TWIN brother is dark skin, brown eyes....normal puerto rican.....both parent are average brown skin ricans but both sides have rainbow families...If i have my fact correct i have a female cousin who is a FUCKING GINGER!!!....FUCKING GENES...
What is your nephew's name? I know twins like that.

are they Edwin and Anthony?

ILLUMINATI
05-05-2011, 02:24 PM
What is your nephew's name? I know twins like that.

are they Edwin and Anthony?

No Luis Enrique and Luis Miguel.....terrible fucking names...fucking ricans....

Godfather
05-05-2011, 02:25 PM
No Luis Enrique and Luis Miguel.....terrible fucking names...fucking ricans....
lol @ Luis Miguel.

oh well.

What do you call him?
i know you dont call him that.

ILLUMINATI
05-05-2011, 02:27 PM
I dont know her background. Most puerto ricans have African in them.
But a nuyorican is different than an island born puerto rican as well.

There is a reason fat Joe gets away with using the N word and Eminem would get fucking killed.

I can see Sly being in NYC going into a hip hop shop and someone none black, but hispanic...cuban/dominican/rican asking him "wuz up my nigga"....Sly getting offended and uppity...proceeded by getting fucked up...by all hispanics and african americans in the store...

ILLUMINATI
05-05-2011, 02:28 PM
lol @ Luis Miguel.

oh well.

What do you call him?
i know you dont call him that.

I call them "yo bitch"....

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 02:31 PM
REED Wouldn't Consider Millie to B BLACK Either...Obviously, there's Different Shades & Hues within the Puerto Rican Nationality...REED Wouldn't Necessarily Consider J-Lo to B Black Either...But Rosie has NEGROID Facial Features...She LOOKS like a Light Skinned BLACK Woman...

Again, who Looks More STEREOTYPICALLY BLACK in the Face, Rosie or Beyonce???...

Ok so we're getting somewhere now. So not every Rican is automatically black. So we agree on that.

As for Negroid facial features on Rosie, not sure i entirely agree. The indigenous peoples of the Americas had wider noses, more prominent cheekbones and thicker lips than Europeans...but they weren't necessarily African.

but for argument sake, let's say her features are "negroid" it wouldn't make her black anymore than a black person with more caucasian features makes him/her white (Beyonce for example).

I've seen white people with wider noses and thicker lips than myself, for example.

Godfather
05-05-2011, 02:32 PM
I can see Sly being in NYC going into a hip hop shop and someone none black, but hispanic...cuban/dominican/rican asking him "wuz up my nigga"....Sly getting offended and uppity...proceeded by getting fucked up...by all hispanics and african americans in the store...
yup, I was going to present that same scenario, but he wouldnt understand.

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 02:35 PM
yup, I was going to present that same scenario, but he wouldnt understand.

I do understand.

If y'all tell me that most Ricans consider themselves as blacks, then I accept that.

Godfather
05-05-2011, 02:37 PM
I do understand.

If y'all tell me that most Ricans consider themselves as blacks, then I accept that.
no, you think that joe hangs around black friends and his black friends let him say the N word. not the case. Its accepted around the country and world. Why? Cause fat joe is black. no matter how he looks on the outside, the man is black.

Godfather
05-05-2011, 02:42 PM
Pay attention to this song sly. You wouldn't understand this shit.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x1b_-w32FMo" allowfullscreen="" width="480" frameborder="0" height="390"></iframe>

ILLUMINATI
05-05-2011, 02:42 PM
I do understand.

NO..

Godfather
05-05-2011, 02:44 PM
sly there is a difference between being African American and being "black" imo

Its even hard to explain really.

ILLUMINATI
05-05-2011, 02:51 PM
Pay attention to this song sly. You wouldn't understand this shit.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/x1b_-w32FMo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="480"></iframe>

Ohhh man that sucks...I didn't do any of that nigga shit...

My brothers did a few...

slingin heroin
3 days in the pen...
beating up my sister boyfriend...
nugget gold in the 80's iced out in the 90's
whoopin' their kids ass in the streets...

Okay maybe I did a few...
talking loud at the flicks...YEAH!!! :rock:

Godfather
05-05-2011, 03:01 PM
Ohhh man that sucks...I didn't do any of that nigga shit...

My brothers did a few...

slingin heroin
3 days in the pen...
beating up my sister boyfriend...
nugget gold in the 80's iced out in the 90's
whoopin' their kids ass in the streets...

Okay maybe I did a few...
talking loud at the flicks...YEAH!!! :rock:
you dont like the cheese doodles and cream soda? That shit is great/

ILLUMINATI
05-05-2011, 03:27 PM
you dont like the cheese doodles and cream soda? That shit is great/

I hate cream soda...

Joe King
05-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Who would have guessed that the White Men Can't Jump thread would turn to a race thread?

Godfather
05-05-2011, 03:28 PM
I hate cream soda...
what about cola champagne?

ILLUMINATI
05-05-2011, 03:30 PM
what about cola champagne?

Would drink it...if there is nothing else...

Godfather
05-05-2011, 03:34 PM
Would drink it...if there is nothing else...
I only drink it when im in PR.

What about Malta. You cant be boricua and not like Malta.

ILLUMINATI
05-05-2011, 03:48 PM

I LOVE MALTA....every time I go to the market i run to the GOYA section to get some MALTA...

Love eating galletas por soda and taking it down with one or two bottles of Malta.....

:partie:

Destruction and Mayhem
05-05-2011, 03:48 PM

I LOVE, absoltely love Cola champagne and Malta!! I guess I must have some boricua in me...

Godfather
05-05-2011, 03:50 PM
I LOVE, absoltely love Cola champagne and Malta!! I guess I must have some boricua in me...
thats what im talking about