Fook Floyd Mayweather, Boxing is dead! Here comes Zuffa boxing!

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by esk59, Jul 17, 2017.

1. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    Floyd Mayweather Jr. is going to get KTFO by Connor McGregor and as a result, boxing will be dead. Really dead this time. Zuffa boxing will take over as an alternative to the corrupt piece of shit trash we call boxing today.

Imagine boxing run like the UFC. We see all the matchups we want. No more ridiculous corrupt decisions. Doesn't mean all of the decisions we will agree with. But there won't be stupid dumb shit like Horn beating Pacquiao 117-111 or Holyfield vs Lewis Draw and so on and so forth.

We could also potentially see fights between top UFC fighters and top Zuffa boxers who face off with mixed rules. In the end it will be better for the fans. We will get the fights we want and won't have to put up with those monstrosities of corrupt decisions that plague boxing today.

2. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

"I was Just TROLLING You Guys, Trying to Bring Some LIFE to the Forum" - Esk59 Immediately AFTER Mayweather Stops McGregor

REED:cool:

3. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

4. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    Why?

5. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    Who would win in a 3 round fist fight between mcgregor and prime felix trinidad?

6. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    Boxing rules?

7. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Huh???...

The OBVIOUS Question is Who Wins in a 3 Round Fist Fight, Boxing Rules, btwn Conor McGregor and Esk???...Fuck Felix Trinidad...

And, if Esk Favors Himself Over McGregor, Does he ALSO Favor Himself Over Floyd, Same Scenario???...

8. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

Zuffa boxing will be dead after McGregor gets humiliated.

9. Roll With The Punches

Roll With The Punches WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    So will all these threads be merged to the Floyd thread or what

10. KaukipRrr

KaukipRrr "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Garp?.. Garth? or whatever his name is,.. I was watching fighter call out (never miss an episode) and he was on the panel awkwardly toe-stubbing his lines, starts telling a joke and then withdraws half way through etc. Not long afterwards, I switch it over to the crime channel, and there he is in court, defending himself for attacking a lippy reveler.

11. Jeffy

Jeffy Undisputed Champion

That Zuffa Boxing T Shirt is going to Zambia and El Salvador along with the 2017 Atlanta Falcons Super Bowl Champions T Shirts.

12. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    Nope

13. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Anythony is all for anti-boxing threads flooding the general board.

14. BOSS

BOSS TBD

Can you imagine if there was a UFC version of boxing? Best fight the best period no b.s no running no ducking no padded records. It would be amazing.

15. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Wanting boxing to be better is considered anti-boxing round these parts. watch yourself. First warning.

16. BOSS

BOSS TBD

Ok ok...ummmm fuck this homo ufc people with their white gay demographic and their gay wrestling....where i come from if two dudes wanna fight we put on funky oversized gloves...some cool trunks..mouthpieces...and we get in a wwe ring and we fight like real men...not this white people "fighting"

17. Xplosive

You know damn well that Esk hasn't been a serious poster in 17 years, and only makes appearances once a year to troll.

You're also a fucking hyprocrite since you once BANNED me from viewing the MMA forum for critcizing the UFC, but posters can shit on boxing all day with impunity.

Stop trying to act impartial you MMA dick rider.

18. Anthony

Motherfucker
    I banned you? I never banned anyone from the MMA forum. TFK use to mod the forum and he banned tons of people. What the fuck are you talking about?

19. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Ok you are good now. You almost got called an MMA Dick Rider by an Boxing Dick Rider. being a fan of a sport not boxing is a no no for certain people it seems.

20. Xplosive

Well, my apologies on that sentence, I thought it was you.

But yeah, I was banned from viewing the MMA section for over a year. I only recently was able to access it again.

Thanks, TFK.

21. Anthony

Motherfucker
    I dont care if people criticize MMA. I love the Debate. There is a shit load to criticize MMA about just like boxing. No sport is perfect man.

But im not going to consolidate all threads about the subject because i think it takes away from the buzz of it. I realize this is not at the level of Vargas and Tito or Tyson/Lewis, etc, but when those fights were going on, this forum was littered with tons of different threads. Hundreds probably when it was all set and done. I dont want to take that buzz away from this fight just because it's not significant in a boxing sense.

22. esk59

esk59 WBC Champion

Home Page:
    I don't consider myself a troll. I make an effort to make my posts interesting but I think everyone here does so too. The difference is that I am willing to criticize boxing when I see a need. Most here are apologists for boxing to the extent that they are perfectly willing to overlook obvious corruption. Think about it, which is worse?

23. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

That's why Boxing/Boxers still prides itself on the stigma of the sacred '0'.

Lose that and add a couple more to it and you're borderline done.

24. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    From the fans perspective this is true but for the fighters I don't know. Fighters are Dana's toys.

Only a handful of fighters get any publicity at all, you have to be ready to fight anyone at any time. If you are injured or anything like that, you might never get a second chance.

If you are a developing guy and the champion needs an opponent because the original one retreated, they'll throw you in and let you get your face beaten in. Your options then are that you a) hang around getting beat or b) you get dumped since there is no place else to go.

Finally when all is said and done, the event makes tens of millions of profit. Dana collects them and the fighter ends up with his dick in his hand

25. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Boxing payouts aren't great either unless you are Floyd or canelo. And even canelo is lower in the Forbes list than Conor. Conor is the highest paid combat sports Athlete in 2017 ranked 24th among the highest paid athletes. After him it's canelo who is ranked like 43 i believe. And when the 2018 list comes out, Conor will be ranked #2 if the figures of 100 million are correct. And if he fights in the UFC again, he might even rank #1. Undercard bouts in boxing get paid equivalent to that of UFC. But the UFC payouts are increasing. Boxing payouts not so much.

26. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

...or Pacquiao (10mil for the Horn Fight)...Or Anthony Joshua (6.5mil pounds for the Klitschko Fight)...Or Klitschko, who's Undoubtedly Made a Mil or More Per Fight for MANY Years Now...Or Triple G (Who Got 5mil pounds for the Kell Brook Fight and 2.5mil for the Jacobs Fight)...

Or Adrien Broner, Or Danny Garcia, Or Keith Thurman, Who've All Made OVER a Mil Per Fight for their Last SEVERAL Bouts...

Elite Level Boxers Get Paid MORE than Elite Level MMAists Do...PERIOD...An "Undercard" Level Fighter Like Rigondeaux (Who NEVER Headlines and Sometimes ISN'T Even Televised), Makes MORE than MMA Undercard Fighters...

Your Agenda is CLEAR, but Even ATTEMPTING to Equate MMA Payouts to Boxing is Ridiculous, Dude...

Until Dana White and UFC Stop HIDING Behind "Undisclosed" Payouts, or However they Word it, This ISN'T Even Worth Debating...

Funniest Thing of All is You're Basically BRAGGING about McGregor TOPPING Forbes' List Next Year, but the FACT of the Matter is, he Will have Gotten There Via a BOXING PAYOUT, Not an MMA Payout...

That Speaks LOUDER than Anything You Could Say or Type...

27. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    :D:D maybe if he fights on every single UFC ppv between now and when the list comes out.

local scrub seanie monaghan just made 250k to get blasted out on the undercard of the last PBC fights. and that is with the PBC war chest running dry.

28. Anthony

Motherfucker
    I was attempting to equate under card fighters. But if Rousey, GSP, Lesner or even Silva were actively fighting, they would be right there. Silva who is the lowest on the list was making roughly about 5 mil a fight, not including PPV points. GSP 8 mil, and it keep going up from there. Not sure what Rousey or lesner were making, but it was north of 10 mil. We also know that Alistair Overeem made about 3 million for his fight with lesner. That sneaked out to due some legal issues.

As for bragging about Mcgregger being on the list, that's ridiculous. I am not him, so how can i brag? He will have gotten to #2 or #1 with a boxing payout, but he got to #24 with an MMA payout. And no boxer is in front of him. The second fighter on the list is canelo at like #43ish

My point is that boxing undercards get paid around the same. But if your name is not mayweather, you arent going to be making these 100 million dollar fights. Conor got to #24 because he is breaking MMA PPV records and bringing in high gates for MMA standards.

29. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Since The forbes year starts in July i believe he would only him fighting 2 more times in the Forbes year should do the trick. Conor's pay is increasing each fight.

Making his UFC debut, very little known Justin Gaethje made 200k in the UFC. You can also beat Seanie Monoghan probably wont make that ever again. Jared Cannonier, who best believe, nobody fucking knows, made 100k on a UFC undercard.

30. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

When's the LAST Time GSP Fought???...Hell, Last Time Lesnar Fought, UFC Gave him a PED EXCEPTION...

You're REACHING w/Those Names....That's Like REED Drudging Up Dela Hoya or Ricky Hatton to Prove a Point...Rousey and Silva are No Looooooooooooooonger Relevant in Terms of PPV Headliners...

REED's Point is, if Forbes Tabulated "Combative Sports Earners", There'd Be Floyd, Then Possibly Conor, Then Pac, Canelo and a SHITLOAD of Other Boxers, Before you Got to an MMAist...

By and Large, Most Boxing Undercard Guys, Like Guillermo Rigondeaux, a Fucking JR. Feather, No Less, Makes MORE than Undercard MMA Guys...

Boxing Payouts HAVE and WILL CONTINUE to Exceed MMA's...Again, THE Biggest Draw in MMA History is about to Engage in a BOXING Match...

There's Really NATHAN to See Here, Folks...