Artur Beterbiev vs Dmitry Bivol: Who Wins?

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Flo-Raiden, Jun 19, 2022.

1. Jesus of montreal

Jesus of montreal WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

He would have beaten two top 10 p4p guys. That's much better than a few ATG. I also dont think he as good or talentend as a RJ, SPinks, Foster or even Qawi, but he'd be a sure-fire ATG (well, it has to be a decisive win)

George Crowcroft likes this.
  2. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Canelo never did anything at 175. Had the Ginger accomplished much at light heavy and Bivol whupped him, the win would mean more.

Beter will let us know what Bivol's TRUTH worth is, and I dunno, maybe it's very high. We'll see.

3. winner by choke

winner by choke Undisputed Champion

Although I haven't posted much about it on here, I lived for awhile in Las Vegas and could not believe how accurately guys who sparred with tons of high level guys, but generally didn't follow boxing, could predict accurately how fights would go.

Alot of them were high on random people doing well in random match-ups in both boxing and MMA.

Without name dropping one of them was Lionell Thompson (there were about 3 all similar sized) who all were sure Plant would do better than he did but not enough to beat Canelo or Benavidez, and that he would wash Dirrell for example.

This was 2019 I talked with them, and they were all pretty much uniform that Bivol would beat all of them besides Beterbiev. Of course now it is more apparent, but even back then they literally all picked Beterbiev to beat everyone under heavyweight.

I've rolled with him since that time, but he is getting up there in age so hard to say.

4. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Hi Artur.