Silva vs Franklin II

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by Beyond the Grave, Sep 23, 2007.

?

Who wins?

1. Anderson Silva

62.5%
  2. Rich Franklin

37.5%
  1. Beyond the Grave

Beyond the Grave Undisputed Champion

steel maker
    Home Page:
    So,who you think taken this one?

2. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

No matter how much Rogan and Dana want us to believe it, Rich is not realistically on the level of Anderson Silva.
    Oh sh*t!!! What am I saying???? :doh: This is the UFC. The unexpected should be expected. Ok I change that. Rich is gonna rape Anderson and regain the title! :clap:

3. Beyond the Grave

steel maker
    Home Page:
    It seems everytime you pick a fighter to win they lose (Shogun,Hendo) your killing my decision making ,cut it out..............jk?

Anyway a friend of mine who trains at Jorge Gurgels schools in West Chester,Ohio said Franklins moving his training to the west coast to avoid distractions,so I think he's going bring the best Rich Franklin too this fight.........but with that being said he is who he is and I don't see him changing THAT drastically to get a win.

4. valdosta

valdosta Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    I doubt Franklin wins. HOWEVER, I don't expect him to use the same strategy. I expect him to try to take Silva to the ground as much as possible. Silva is dangerous on the ground as well but that's what I expect. if Franklin stands with Silva again he is a fucking dumbass :lol:

5. Hanzy

Franklin needs to attempt takedowns and some vicious ground/pound but then again, what does he bring to the table that Anderson hasn't already seen?

6. Matchup_Analyzer

Matchup_Analyzer Keyboard Warrior

I doubt Rich wins this one

7. Drewlius

Drewlius Scrub

I'm going to go out on a limb & pick Rich in this one. I think he'll be too strong for Silva this time. I also think Gurgel will have brought in some type Muay Thai guys to throw him in the clinch & rough him up a bit, get him some defense from it. The Franklin we saw in the last fight looked incredibly timid. I look for a stronger, more aggressive Rich Franklin in this fight, I think he'll have devised some sort of great game plan to take Silva out. It's tough to pick against Silva, but I have a pretty good hunch about this one.

8. Beyond the Grave

steel maker
    Home Page:
    Its like choosing to get bit by a cobra or a rattlesnake,neither option benefits him.

9. Hanzy

Usually guys don't suddenly become brave in rematches after they got the sh*t kicked out of them in the first fight. They actually become EVEN MORE timid.

10. Drewlius

Drewlius Scrub

Usually when highly touted Champions lose in embarrassing fashion they come back stronger than ever. Just my opinion, we'll see what happens. I know I'm going out on a limb by picking Franklin anyways.

11. Hanzy

Or they come back weaker than ever.:lol: I guess that's all the more reason for us to anticipate Franklin/Silva II eh? :clap:

12. Drewlius

Drewlius Scrub

Hehe, agreed.

13. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

I mistakenly voted Frankin but I think SIlva takes him out again. I don't think it will be as dominating one sided as it was the first time around though.

14. THKS

THKS Scrub

Silva by KO again. Just not as early this time.