BREAKING NEWS: It's Official, Fedor Emelianenko signs with M-1

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by Beyond the Grave, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Beyond the Grave

Beyond the Grave Undisputed Champion

steel maker
    Home Page:
  2. Bob N. Weave

Bob N. Weave WBC Champion

3. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

All his stipulations are met and he's making millions. Can't say I blame him. MMA is all about making money before anything else and he needs to make as much as he can just like any other fighter out there.
    Good for him.

4. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Granted, REED is a NOVICE when it Comes to this Sport, but this DOESN'T Sound like Good News...

The BEST Fighter in All of MMA WON'T B in the ELITE MMA Organization???:dunno: ...

& This is Mainly Due to Dana White's REFUSAL to Allow Fedor to Continue Pursuing Sambo???...

A Deal SHOULD have Been Reached btwn Fedor & UFC, No Matter WHAT...

REED:cool:

5. Beyond the Grave

steel maker
    Home Page:
    The so called big daddy's of MMA lost Fedor to an up and coming promotion :lol: They try to run the UFC like Vince McMahan runs WWE......but the difference is in MMA other orgs pay just as much and most of the time more than what the UFC is shellin out and plus there less strict.

Oh well but anyway I'm curious to know who bought M-1 ? I'm now reading rumors that its Shane McMahan.

6. Hanzy

I heard it was Mark Cuban. If so, Mark would be throwing millions of dollars like candy. And in MMA, all these fighters just want to get paid before anything else. They want to get paid like athletes in other sports, not f*ckin' 14K in a main event of a big UFC ppv ala Keith Jardine, while the opponent Chuck banks 500K. :lol:
    Besides, I hate Dana White anyway. F*ck the american slaveship! Go where the money is and if he can do other activities on top of MMA while making millions of dollars, more power to him.

7. Beyond the Grave

steel maker
    Home Page:
    There's nothing elite about the way they pay there fighters and Zuffa's desire to be like Vince McMahan doesn't help.

8. Hanzy

It's hardly elite man. Fedor's killed most of the UFC's heavyweight roster. The only fight which fans are clamouring for is Fedor against the temporarily resurrected senior citizen Randy Couture who at 44 is ready to be taken at anytime.
    The UFC's heavyweight division isn't that good. A lot of them are glass chinned overrated jokes for the most part. Who do they have? A near dead Mir? Lumbering retard Sylvia? Glass chinned Arlovski? Limited Cheik Kongo? 8 fight novice Gabriel Gonzaga? Then they have their Pride guys Heath Herring, Noguira, and CroCop who Fedor has humiliated with relative ease. Noguira is great, no denying that. But Fedor has defeated him twice unanimously.
    There's only 1 fight out there for Fedor as I said and it's Randy Couture.

9. Beyond the Grave

steel maker
    Home Page:
    You don't give that guy a break do you :lol: but yeah I agree with your post and don't be surprised if Josh Barnett follows Fedor there.I think he has a more realistic shot at beating him than anybody in the UFC anyway.

10. Bob N. Weave

Bob N. Weave WBC Champion

I really wanted to see Fedor come and light up the UFC, but Dickhead White and his God complex fucked it up. He should know that Sambo is a very high priority for Fedor. Fedor did what is best for him and his people. Good for him. Hopefully he eventually get his fights, with or without White.

11. Hanzy

The man lost every minute of every round to Randy Couture. Look back at it. Randy Couture, 6-1, 220lbs, aged 44 with a 75" reach and returning from over a year long retirement vs the (at the time) current champion who was very active, young, 6'7, 265lb man with an 86" reach and supposedly, in his own words considered himself the best of the best and also considered as some kind of elite level striker! :rolleyes:
    The idiot got exposed in every possible way not only on the ground but on the feet, both in boxing and wrestling.
    I hope he gets obliterated again. Likely he'll end up in some Cage Rage event before soon.

12. Beyond the Grave

steel maker
    Home Page:

They said it was bought by an entertainment company in the US but there not going to reveal who it is yet