Dana White about fedor Emelianenko

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by ArturoGatti, Oct 14, 2007.

1. ArturoGatti

ArturoGatti WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
  2. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Yeah, sour grapes now that the stupid motherf*cker couldn't acquire Fedor's services.:lol: If you don't agree that he's number 1 then why did you offer him 2 million dollars a fight, Dana? While you're paying 250K to your 2nd biggest superstar Randy Couture? :laughing:
    It's obvious to everybody now and even Randy Couture is saying it(in his last interview). Dana talks sh*t about anybody who doesn't work for the UFC.
    F*ck him. Stupid backpeddling ignorant 2-faced unprofessional motherf*cker!
    Dana's crying his ass off right now, having not only missed the boat on Fedor but now has lost his champion Randy. Fedor signed a $10 million contract with Mark Cuban for M-1. :eeeek:

3. His_Royness

His_Royness "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Well it's not all written in stone, many people see him as... but also many people saw Shogun absolutely raping Forrest Griffin. With the way Pride guys getting annihilated in the UFC I wouldn't be to sure. He's obviously not undisputed the best heavyweight in MMA. You could even argue one of his biggest wins looks pretty shitty right now getting beaten by Cheick fucking Kongo and raped in one round by a guy that Couture wiped his ass with.

Although i have the same view of Dana White as Hanzy and i also see Fedor as the best recordwise and the way he dominated people you can't say he is undisputed. Randy might have a chance bigger upsets have happened this year alone.

4. Mitchell Kane

Mitchell Kane WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

What he meant to say was "I actually think that Brock Lesnar would have smashed Fedor."

5. Beyond the Grave

Beyond the Grave Undisputed Champion

steel maker
    Home Page:
    Mark Coleman is younger than Randy.

6. joony

joony "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    coleman is a roid head and hasnt won a significant fight in years unless you count that flukish win over a light heavyweight in rua.

7. royyjonesjrp4pno1

royyjonesjrp4pno1 "Twinkle Toes" McJack

If Fedor signed White wouldn't have been saying that. The UFC is a joke. They hype a bum like Sylvia and trash Fedor.

8. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Yeah, they should hype Fedor, who they don't have under contract, and trash Sylvia, who is one of their fighters.

You're a friggin genius.

TFK

9. royyjonesjrp4pno1

Read what i wrote genius. I said if Fedor signed White wouldn't have said that.

10. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

I did read what you wrote, dumbass, and you're still a dumbass.

TFK

11. Beyond the Grave

steel maker
    Home Page:
    He's still younger than Randy though.Dana was inaccurate on that one.

12. *Z*

*Z* WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Fedor cannot be considered the best in MMA when he has not fought anyone worth a damn for a year and now he's most likely going to face Jeff Monson next. He really needs to stop facing these cans.

13. Hanzy

How is Monson a can? The guy just got a title shot less than a year ago against the UFC champ. And he went the distance. Every fighter respects Monson.

14. Gh77

Gh77 Leap-Amateur

With the way things have been going in MMA it wouldn't surprise me if Monson just DESTROYED Fedor. That would suck, for so many different reasons.

15. Beyond the Grave

steel maker
    Home Page:

Who's better than Fedor?

16. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

Fightbeat's own ... Stinger Karl. :bears:

17. *Z*

Right now a lot of guys have had better wins in the past year than Fedor has.

Let me ask you this. What has Fedor done to be the best? Especially in the past year?

18. Beyond the Grave

steel maker
    Home Page:
    I said who's better than Fedor?

19. Haymaker

Haymaker WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

dodger

20. Hanzy

delete

21. Hanzy

What has any other heavyweight done to be better than Fedor?

22. Beyond the Grave

steel maker
    Home Page:
    Exactly,you can make a case for him not being p4p anymore but to say he's not the best heavyweight in the world when his resume shits on every active heavyweights record is just pure hatin,there hasn't been one heavyweights that can make a claim to anything.

23. Hanzy

I'm going to laugh my ass off at all these Fedor bashers when Noguira is proudly wearing the UFC heavyweight title. Then we'll see what's up.:lol:
    And it'll be even more fun to see what bullsh*t Dana White spews then, when he has to live with the fact that his champ was owned by that guy who sucks.....what's his name......you know that guy that's overrated......that russian guy whom Dana doesn't want in the UFC........:laughing:

24. *Z*

Honestly I do think Fedor is the best HW, but just as I bitch about Mayweather fighting nobody for as long as he did I am going to bitch about Fedor just the same. You just cannot maintain your status as "the best" if you don't fight the best.

Am I wrong?

25. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

Yes.

Fedor has done a lot to be considered the best. He's not some guy who recently won a title and looked impressive doing it. He has both dominance and longevity on his side. Not long ago people were looking at a Fedor-Arlovski bout being a close fight. Now that idea is laughed at.

Fedor's competition recently hasn't been stellar, but nobody else has done enough to warrant being considered better. Therefore Fedor should still be considered the best.

At least for now.

26. Hanzy

I would agree. No other fighter has really taken that next step to surpass him. Those who have been in position have bitten the dust unexpectedly. There was CroCop who was pretty much a shoe in to destroy the UFC's heavyweight division and take the title and he was a bust completely. Before him we had Arlovski who was on a good roll, knocking out the likes of Eilers and Buentello and Sylvia. He got stomped just as he was making progress enroute to being one of the most dominant heavyweights in mma.
    Then there was the sudden arrival of Gonzaga who obliterated CroCop. He got exposed by Couture as a man still not ready to make the step up. You got Sylvia who was exposed in every way, both on the ground and on the feet, he's obviously got no business being regarded as anythig other than an oversized sideshow who does just enough to win. Now you got Couture who has thrown his title and contract in his boss' face and left the company altogether.
    There's just no other fighter out there who has taken the spotlight from Fedor as we speak. Until there is, I guess we're stuck.:dunno:
    The thing about Fedor is that he doesn't stall fights or try to play safe in order to keep his title. He goes after his opponents as if he's the challenger. And he's been stopping most everybody in the first round while maintaining his rank as the top heavyweight in the world in the sport of mma.
    But I think next year is going to be very interesting in mma.

27. Hanzy

Z, my man! If Noguira wins the UFC heavyweight title, then Fedor is the biggest winner of everybody at the end of the day. We cannot deny his greatness then. Nobody will have any argument whatsoever. The man Fedor smashed twice becoming the champion of the UFC gives no Fedor-basher any room for debate whatsoever. The case will be closed completely until Noguira is dethroned.
    I just wonder what Dana will be thinking if Nog takes the UFC title. The fact that Dana disrespected Fedor and called him "overrated" and having to face the fact that his champion is Fedor's bitch. Phew.....Dana will likely be on suicide watch! :lol: It would make him look pretty damn stupid I must say.

28. ArturoGatti

ArturoGatti WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    what will happen to the UFC's HW and LW titles now? Have they made any official announcements?

29. royyjonesjrp4pno1

The UFC heavyweight division sucks. Its not like winniong the title is an accoplishment.

30. *Z*

If Heath Herring wasn't such a retard Nog would have had a loss in the UFC already! :lol: