Dana White:I don't want FEDOR in the UFC!!!

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by Beyond the Grave, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Beyond the Grave

Beyond the Grave Undisputed Champion

steel maker
    Home Page:
  2. Bob N. Weave

Bob N. Weave WBC Champion

Lol yeah right. Hes trying to make it sound like Fedor was the one who was rejected. LOL Dana obviously has a tough time dealing with rejection. :laughing:

3. Haymaker

Haymaker WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Why does he have to act like a badass? He's a bitch. Same goes for Lou Dibella, trying to act out the italian tough guy shit by saying "fuck" twice in every sentence. Like saying "fuck" will toughen him or something :rolleyes:

4. mexican wedding shirt

mexican wedding shirt The Greatest of Are Times

I didn't used to think Dana was that bad. Now I realize what an absolute fucking cock he is. I wish Ortiz had gone through with that fight and knocked Dana out cold.

Isn't Dana a girl's name anyway? Faggot.

5. Haymaker

Nice comments by Tito Ortiz, seems like he saw all hell coming from a mile away:

TFS
    : In a recent interview with Kevin Iole from Yahoo! Sports, Dana White was quoted saying “There’s a billboard of his big ugly gorilla face at the busiest point in Las Vegas, where it can scare kids who are riding by in their cars. Guess whose ugly head is on our billboard in Times Square? He’s a moron: A complete and total moron. His whole career, he’s stepped over a dollar to pick up a dime. I’m sick of him. It’s time he started beating up someone other than a nearly 50-year-old Ken Shamrock.†What do you have to make of this brash statement and what would be your response to it?

Tito: Yeah of course, with Dana White he’s the person who’s going to talk over us fighters because when we start being business men he’s just realising they are going to have to pay us more money. He can say I can say step over a dollar to pick up a quarter but if I step over that dollar to pick up a quarter it was respectfully that I picked up that quarter because I wasn’t going to sell myself out for the dollar and that’s what Chuck Liddell has done. He’s sold himself out and all of a sudden he’s in the shadows of everybody now and I really look at it like Dana White is really holding people down. When I went out on the Dana White special on Spike TV I was trying to get what was deserved for me and he was holding me down by making sure I didn’t do it. He made me look bad on camera and that’s fine, I can see the way he does business, it’s kind of like the mob mentality. If it isn’t his way then it’s the highway and if you go around him he’s going to cut you down before you do it. That’s what Dana does, he’s a big bully and when you have billions of dollars behind you people can’t do much about it. I’m a little voice that’s going to speak out and I’m always going to speak out about Dana. It’s just the way I am. I say my mind and I don’t care how big the company is or how big the person is I’m still going to speak up and I’m going to say something just as long as I know what’s right and truthful to me. I got to respect myself because when I go to bed at night I’m the only person who looks in the mirror and I got to respect myself. I would much rather step over that dollar and pick up a respectful quarter than sell myself out to the company. It’s just one of those things that I see that they’re just trying to take advantage of fighters, man; the fighters just have nowhere else to go. That’s why the UFC are picking up all the other companies because if you want to fight, you’re going to have to fight in the UFC. It’s the world of Dana White now, that’s what it comes down to.

6. Haymaker

It's nice to see someone like Mark Cuban behind the Fedor contract and it's new home. An experienced mogul as his new rival with the most wanted Heavyweight in his stable.

7. Azazel

Azazel "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Exactly Dibella is another clown, who came from a rich familly and went to Harvard and starts to act ghetto when he's in his 40's, but at least, he kind of dropped that high school thug life recently and seems more mature. But White is a pure cock, he's trying to act like a tough guy when it's obvious he's a soft mama boy, shit, he even, in all probability, lie about being an amateur boxer, you don't get more pathetic than this.

8. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

I don't think life will end well for Dana White. Just a hunch.:dunno:

9. Haymaker

haha funny that you say that, check this out:

Biography

Born in Manchester, Connecticut, White grew up in Las Vegas, Boston and Levant, Maine. He attended University of Massachusetts, Boston for two years.[1]
    White has a background as an aerobic kickboxing instructor and amateur boxer, but he later gave up as an active fighter and did not turn pro. White's amateur record is unknown (many assume because it may not exist). In 1992, White established Dana White Enterprises in Las Vegas. He owned three gyms in the Las Vegas area and managed fighers such as Tito Ortiz.

10. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

The guy's the laughing stock of the sports world. I hope he continues losing fighters.