*** Randy Couture DUCKED Fedor!!!!!***

Discussion in 'General MMA Discussion' started by Hanzy, Oct 26, 2007.

1. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Randy Couture's press conference yesterday took place. Check this out, Randy's own words:

BoDog offered Randy the biggest payday ever for a single fight. He was offered $3 million to fight Fedor Emelianenko last year but Randy refused it and instead signed with the UFC.

:eeeek: :lol: A fight which Randy claims to have been clamouring for so long was offered to him with the biggest payday he'd ever receive in his mma career and he turned it down!:dunno: Instead, Randy signed with the UFC for a base pay of $250K per fight. Randy claims he did so out of 'loyalty'.
    :doh: Idiot!!!!!!! Randy f*cked up big time!

2. whiskey

whiskey Czarcasm

He did it out of loyalty? Yet he retires out of his UFC contract because he's unhappy with them? :rolleyes:

3. mexican wedding shirt

mexican wedding shirt The Greatest of Are Times

Wow. My estimation of Randy has gone downhill. What a moron.

You can't on one hand take shit pay out of loyalty, then suddenly leave because the pay was shit :lol:

If he was really offered 3 million that's like 12 fights with the UFC. He is either highly retarded or didn't fancy his chances at all with Fedor.

4. Beyond the Grave

Beyond the Grave Undisputed Champion

steel maker
    Home Page:
    I think the old man is losing his mind,he's been all over the place on the matter.I'm not sure why he left anymore.

5. Kaliber44

Kaliber44 Im Banned

How stupid of Randy, I bet Dana told Randy that Fedor would be coming to the UFC and that's whre the fight would happen