Even with the injuries and changes, this is still an attractive card. Anything with Silva is interesting, but the Griffin and Clementi fights are the two I can't wait to see.
- Middleweight bout: Anderson_Silva vs Patrick Cote
- Welterweight bout: Thiago Alves vs Josh Koscheck
- Heavyweight bout: Fabricio Werdum vs. Junior dos Santos
- Lightweight bout: Sean Sherk vs. Tyson Griffin
- Lightweight bout: Gray Maynard vs. Rich Clementi
Silva via submission (2nd)
Alves via razor thin decision
Werdum via submission (1st)
Griffin via easy UD
Clementi via submission (3rd) in the fight of the night.