eep All Reality Lucid
    H
    as Everyone Gone Mad At Night
    I S
    ay
    G
    o Away Youngster

Quote Originally Posted by Joe King View Post
    You're mocking yourself and always have been.There is no real reason to insult or argue with you because your opinion doesn't mean shit.

Oh, I'm fat, but I'm not ugly :) Ugly would be a balding middle aged man with an inferiority complex like yourself.
    You're not fat. There's just more of you to love, if you feel what I'm saying!

Quote Originally Posted by Quo Vadimus View Post
    "Begged"? lol. You seem to have a penchant for exaggeration.

I find it funny how you refer to me as your "stalker", when you went searching online and found an old ass friendster account that A. I don't even use, B. I don't even remember the login info for and C. is at LEAST 6 years old.

So if I didn't even remember signing up for it, why would you know it? How "stalkerish" is it to go looking for another person's information online to somehow try to insult them?

It wasn't "insulting" or anything like that. I just thought it was fucking creepy. I mean if you want pictures of me, I can probably come up with some more recent ones than old ass pictures that are probably about 10 years old. They were at least four or five years old at the time of my posting them.

Just saying, man.
    You should post the the PM. Its hardly begging. You asked if its possible to have those pics removed because they are personal info. You also said that if they cant be removed its all good. No big deal, but you thought it was creepy. I said i would see what i could do. But calig lies about everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    You should post the the PM. Its hardly begging. You asked if its possible to have those pics removed because they are personal info. You also said that if they cant be removed its all good. No big deal, but you thought it was creepy. I said i would see what i could do. But calig lies about everything.

I took them down as soon as I was asked. I figured he was ashamed of his looks. Like I said i've had my pics made fun of, photopshopped, Hanzy had pics of me naked with old men in a gay club. NOT ONCE did I ever tell anyone to take my pics down. This guy was downright ASHAMED of his real profile pics.

2013-14 Premier League Prediction League Champion

I'd like to thank whomever decided to keep this thread open and let us air it out. This thread has been like a drug to me. I was hooked on it big time. Evertyime I got drunk I would just come here and talk shit.

But I'm finished now. I've exposed everything i wanted to expose. I said everything that needed to be said. And the mods will continue hating on me and I really don't care. That's how it will be from here on out. I made my point crystal clear, I'm finished.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bo-qweh7nbQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Bo-qweh7nbQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula II View Post
    Evertyime I got drunk I would just come here and talk shit.

And just like I called, the 'I was drunk' excuse.

But I'm finished now.
    Until the next diaper wetting.

I've exposed everything i wanted to expose.
    Yes, that you're a crybaby hypocrite who has no problem racially insulting others, but when it gets turned back on you, you'll throw a hissy fit that lasts more than a year and spans 2 boards.

I said everything that needed to be said.
    I wanna thank Mr. Funk for saying what needed to be said.

IT'S STILL REAL TO ME DAMMIT!!!

And the mods will continue hating on me and I really don't care.

If by 'hating' you mean pointing and laughing everytime you make an ass out of yourself, yeah, you're right.

That's how it will be from here on out. I made my point crystal clear, I'm finished.
    Now all that's missing is an "I'm quitting the board for good!" thread where you come back days later looking like a sap.

Oh wait....you already did that.

TFK
    True words of wisdom...

K
    eep All Reality Lucid
    H
    I S
    ay
    G
    o Away Youngster

Jeff Foxworthy: You might be a redneck (his words, not mine TFK, don't start another white man's burden revolution on us) if:

When your E-bosses have to pull you aside at your e-job and tell you to stop your e-White trash ways. Camera zooms in on a middle aged sad white man alone in his garage with Grand Funk Railroad playing in the background, holding up a sign that says "What is the world coming to?" With a hammer and sickle to the side of it.

Quo Vadimus

Quote Originally Posted by Godfather View Post
    I just cleaned out my PM box the other day because it hit 99% capacity.

Feel free to post it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula II View Post
    Jeff Foxworthy: You might be a redneck (his words, not mine TFK, don't start another white man's burden revolution on us) if:

When your E-bosses have to pull you aside at your e-job and tell you to stop your e-White trash ways. Camera zooms in on a middle aged sad white man alone in his garage with Grand Funk Railroad playing in the background, holding up a sign that says "What is the world coming to?" With a hammer and sickle to the side of it.

Funny, I thought you were finished with this thread.

No surprise it took less then an hour for you to come back and fall flat on your face.

TFK
    True words of wisdom...

K
    eep All Reality Lucid
    H
    I S
    ay
    G
    o Away Youngster

Thread Information