Thread: Eddie Mustafa Muhammad vs. Alvaro Yaqui Lopez

Hybrid View

Default Eddie Mustafa Muhammad vs. Alvaro Yaqui Lopez

The third Muhammad Lopez will face.
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertyhgfdsa603 View Post
    witch hw has the greatest raw power vatili 6-10 250 lbs must be heavey handed what about his little bro vlodomir who between them do you think hits harder

If Eddie was in lazy mode, Lopez could out-fight him. However, in all MM's, I assume both fighters are at their bests.

Therefore, Eddie via late TKO. Lopez gives him Hell, but Eddie's counters are just too accurate and powerful down the stretch.
    "I never came into the ring trying to intimidate anybody. I just came and presented myself, and if they choose to be intimidated cool. If not, they're still gonna hit eventually." - Iron Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Xplosive View Post
    If Eddie was in lazy mode, Lopez could out-fight him. However, in all MM's, I assume both fighters are at their bests.

Therefore, Eddie via late TKO. Lopez gives him Hell, but Eddie's counters are just too accurate and powerful down the stretch.
    Ex

I feel like I responded to this topic already

Anyway... Eddie was not the best at letting his hands go and with Lopez, you had better be ready to work

If it's for a title, Lopez will lose in heartbreaking fashion because that is simply what he did. He was the Mando Muniz of the Light Heavyweights. EMM would get those good counters in there; the timely, well-placed body shots, the heavy hook upstairs. Lopez would be ahead at some point and would lose. Either by close decision or by very late stop

In a non-title 10 rounder, I think he whips EMM by clear decision
    [SIZE=4][I][B][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]"Did I imagined this or did this really happened?"[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/SIZE]

Thread Information