Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 163

Thread: 24/7 Pacquiao vs Bradley

  1. #106

    Default

    Braddles gunna prove you honkeys wrong.
    wald pussy


  2. #107
    GLADYS cdogg187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    In your Heart
    Posts
    54,727

    Default

    I will give Pac full credit (despite the fact that he is obviously chemically enhanced and his post 130 career is fraud mixed with good management) if he smokes Bradley but I think he's in for a tough fight. I could see it going either way. I might wind up picking Bradley, but I'm not sure yet
    [SIZE=4][I][B][COLOR=#333333][FONT=Verdana]"Did I imagined this or did this really happened?"[/FONT][/COLOR][/B][/I][/SIZE]

  3. #108
    The Greatest Free Ike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Jake's Rule Violations: 3.5
    Posts
    10,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
    No. He'd only be getting shit because it's not Pacquiao. If Mayweather already had faced Manny win or lose, nobody would question Bradley's viability.
    Check and mate.
    ARTHUR ABRAHAM HAS DONE NOTHING TO DESERVE A BANDWAGAN: FREE IKE, Mexican Wedding shirt (V.P and president of Western Europe division)
    Roberto Duran's style was homosexual and Ruizian. Facts are fun.
    [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/90/R._Budd_Dwyer,_moments_before_the_end.jpg/200px-R._Budd_Dwyer,_moments_before_the_end.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #109

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
    No. He'd only be getting shit because it's not Pacquiao. If Mayweather already had faced Manny win or lose, nobody would question Bradley's viability.
    Strange how Pac isn't getting shit for it because it's not Floyd then, isn't it? If Floyd were fighting Martinez in this scenario instead of Bradley, do you think he'd still get shit? No, because Martinez is seen as a legitimate threat to Floyd - something that would only ever be said of Bradley once Floyd had shown himself to be in serious decline.

  5. #110
    ABJECT COWARD Neil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    21,349

    Default

    some people here think bradley can win. i will even throw a few dollars on him by decision.

    how many here think bradley can beat mayweather?

    rhetorical question
    I keep these hoes in check 'till they bounce -Jb

  6. #111
    Undisputed Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loadedgloves View Post
    Strange how Pac isn't getting shit for it because it's not Floyd then, isn't it?
    What do you think the explanation for that is loadedgloves?

    To give Pac shit for not fighting PBF, I guess you'd have to consider that PBF's offer of no PPV & less than 50% of the purse was a fair offer that Manny should have agreed to.

  7. #112

    Default

    The bottom line is what Neil alluded to. Pac doesn't get shit for Bradley because some people actually think Bradley can beat him. Not one single person here would pick Bradley over Floyd. Everyone knows Floyd would fuck up Bradley.

  8. #113
    Undisputed Champion
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    2,474

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by loadedgloves View Post
    The bottom line is what Neil alluded to. Pac doesn't get shit for Bradley because some people actually think Bradley can beat him. Not one single person here would pick Bradley over Floyd. Everyone knows Floyd would fuck up Bradley.
    Maybe I misunderstood.
    I thought that your point (& what you were questioning) was that Pac should get as much shit for not fighting PBF, as PBF should get for not fighting Pac.

  9. #114

    Default

    bradley needs a ko to get a draw. no way he will win a decision.

    i dont see pac needing a gift like the marquez fight. i see him beating the shit out of bradley and getting a late tko.

  10. #115
    I'll eat your asshole alive LOK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    20,183

    Default

    Bradley has a real shot I think

    but vs Floyd i'd give him no shot at all
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanzy View Post
    If my son's life was on the line, I'd go so far as to eat another man's penis raw.

  11. #116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LOK View Post
    Bradley has a real shot I think

    but vs Floyd i'd give him no shot at all
    i think bradley would do better vs floyd than manny. anybody manny can hit repeatidly he is beating. bradley is not going to be able to stop manny from getting off

  12. #117
    Undisputed Champion Muzse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Muzseland
    Posts
    4,432

    Default

    Best case scenario Saturday night...Bradley knocks out Pacquiao...Floyd knocked up in prison.
    "Big bro, will you tell me a bedtime story?"




  13. #118

    Default

    The best case scenario involves Floyd getting pregnant?
    wald pussy


  14. #119
    Undisputed Champion Muzse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Muzseland
    Posts
    4,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mexican wedding shirt View Post
    The best case scenario involves Floyd getting pregnant?
    Can you imagine how jealous fiddy would be?

    I'd watch a 24/7 on that.
    "Big bro, will you tell me a bedtime story?"




  15. #120
    Hard As Fuck steve_dave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    28,695

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mexican wedding shirt View Post
    The best case scenario involves Floyd getting pregnant?
    Muzse is a weird dude.
    wald pussy


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Our Affiliates: