1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

BRAVE watched it tonight with my family. Great film. Very entertaining fairy tale. One of Disney's & Pixar's best films. It was very smart that the trailers did not gave away the plot so the film felt like a real adventure and you didn't know what will come next. Has a great message too about mending severed family relationships. Loved it. 9/10

[​IMG]

2. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

I always wondered about this movie. I think I will check it out now.

3. lb 4 lb

You have got to be shitting me. This is one of the worst animated films I've ever seen. It's not even an opinion that this movie can be a 9 out of 10. For one thing the story starts out one way-the young girl fighting for her freedom against the tight strictness and old values of her father-and then midway totally turns into a ridiculous story about her mother turning into a bear and her daughter trying to undo it. I wouldn't argue if you thought it was good, but there is no way in hell this movie deserves a 9/10 based on that film making error alone. For my score it got a zero as I turned it off after it got stupid with the bear thing.

4. BOSS

BOSS TBD

Finally...been waiting 2 fucking years for your thoughts on this film

5. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    Too much faggotry and ironic talking. All of the "talk to the hand" and " oh no you didn't" references.

6. lb 4 lb

Lol. Well if there are anymore you're waiting on, just let me know now and maybe I'll put a rush on watching them.

Maybe.