Looking forward to this one. With Rousey it's very simple. She is 5-0 in her pro career after going 3-0 as an amateur. All 8 wins are via armbar in the first round. If she gets Kaufman on the ground, it's as good as over.
Kaufman is one of the top strikers in women's MMA. And her takedown defense is decent. Her lone loss, however, was via armbar to Marloes Coenen.
The Jacare-Brunson fight should also be interesting.
Main card (Showtime)
Preliminary card (Showtime Extreme)
- Bantamweight Championship bout: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Sarah Kaufman
- Middleweight bout: Ronaldo Souza vs. Derek Brunson
- Welterweight bout: Tarec Saffiedine vs. Roger Bowling
- Middleweight bout: Lumumba Sayers vs. Anthony Smith
- Light Heavyweight bout: Ovince St. Preux vs. T.J. Cook
- Bantamweight bout: Miesha Tate vs. Julie Kedzie
- Lightweight bout: Bobby Green vs. Matt Ricehouse
- Middleweight bout: Adlan Amagov vs. Keith Berry
- Featherweight bout: Hiroko Yamanaka vs. Germaine de Randamie