Walking Dead season 3...premieres this Sunday on AMC!

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Hanz, Oct 12, 2012.

1. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Should be exciting! :bears:

2. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

I hope so....Season 2 started with one AWESOME episode then 3-4 episode of trying to save the little kid, looking for a girl, pregnancy test follow by abortion pills, it didn't get good until showdown and Zombie blitz.....

3. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

The last 3 episodes of Walking Dead season 2 were phenomenal. The death of Dale, followed by the death of Shane, followed by the takeover of the farm by the horde of zombies! I really enjoyed every episode of Walking Dead so far. I really like the character development. I also thought the mid-season 2 ending of Sophia being discovered in the barn was great. I hope we get some awesome episodes in season 3.

4. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Yeah those are the episode i'm talking about ho....

The episode leading up to Sophia being discovered was shit...that one scene at the barn was incredible though...

5. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

The zombie takeover of the farm (season 2 finale) was the best episode to date. Although I really liked the season 2 premiere also. The ratings for the show are through the roof. So that means there's no fear of the show being cancelled like 90% of the shows out there.

6. TKO

TKO Administrator Staff Member

Season two was pretty shit in the middle but over all I love this series, looking forward to S3

7. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

The period of the show spent looking for the little girl was about as lame as possible. But once they hit the farm, it got pretty good.

8. TKO

Yup I agree. Too much time wasted on that and Ricks little boy, they gots to go. Overall its a pretty good show

9. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

Yeah, you reminded me. How stupid was the whole scene where Rick's kid gets shot? Zombies everywhere. The little girl is missing. The gang is stranded on the highway. And the kid is going to pet a deer or some shit??? WTF. He deserved to get shot.

10. TKO

If I had one bullet left that kid.... :fist:

11. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

..I love the series...It's a DREAM COME TRUE....At the end of every great zombie(day,dawn,night of the living dead/remakes) movie I'm left with this empty feeling...like it's over? Damn.....sad....but with a series it just keeps on going..HOPE it's never cancelled...

Have a hardon for Zombies...just finished reading this...
    [​IMG]

12. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

I have never watched this tv series.

13. TKO

You should check it out. S2 has a few duff episodes but overall the walking dead is excellent

14. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

They're showing the entire 2 seasons of Walking Dead right now on AMC throughout the weekend...leading up to the season 3 premiere at 9pm EST.

15. Panchyprsss

I am not a fan of the zombie genre. I haven't watch any of those vampires series either (True Blood, Vampire Diaries).

16. TKO

nor have I, both look pretty shit. What about 28 days have you seen that movie?

17. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

More proof that you are a homo...

18. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Yesterday started reading THIS....
    [​IMG]

19. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Walking Dead season 3 premiere recorded record ratings. Good, it means the show won't be cancelled now which has become a problem with a lot of shows recently including Rome, Sopranos, Alcatraz, etc.

20. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

Looks like some sort of Twilight Zombie trash. :shit:

21. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Every episode of Season 1, was better then any episode in Season 2.

Season 3 is off to a good start. Rick is finally telling the old lady to fuck off, Carl is keeping his trap shut and doing what he's told, Herschel had his leg hacked off by a suddenly decisive Rick.

We just need to have a zombie baby eat Lady Macbeth from the inside out, and it will cap the season perfectly.

Maybe T-Dogg will even get a few lines this season.

:pray:

22. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

I disagree Noble. The last 3 episodes of season 2 were insane! We lost several characters from the show including Dale, Shane and several others from the farm. The season 2 finale was great. There was so much action there with the horde of zombies overtaking the farm and the group trying to make a stand and Rick setting fire to the barn and the group having to bail out and find retreat. Probably the best episode so far.

23. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Nah, a few great moments here and there within an episode, doesn't cover up all the other obvious flaws and legendary stupidity of many of the characters involved.

1st season, the character development was believable and logical. The situations they placed themselves into made sense from a logical stand-point. 2nd season, the writers of the show went full retard. Events were placed into motion through sheer stupidity of the characters........not because it made sense within the course of the plot.

I hope they really tighten things up for this 3rd season, and stuff doesn't happen just because Carol has her period, Lori can't wait 5 minutes to get baby formula in the over-run grocery store, or Carl thinks it would be cool to pet a zombie just one more time before he becomes a man.

24. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

Zombies.
    Yaawwwnnnnnn. :rolleyes:

25. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

Vampires-For-Faggots and Vampire-For-Teenyboppers, respectively.

:shit:

26. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

I don't think it was quite as far fetched as you're making it out to be, Noble.
    Hershel and his family/daughters were almost oblivious to the enormity of the situation regarding the walkers. They lived on a farm afterall. Maggie made the trek into the town often before she even met Glenn and Lori was torn between Shane and Rick. She admitted in the season 3 premiere that she f*cked up during her conversation with Herschel when she admitted "I put Rick and Shane at odds!"

27. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

Watch the series premiere of Walking Dead, Mustard. Give it a shot. You might like it.

[​IMG]

28. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

For those who missed it, you can watch the entire Season 3 premiere episode right here for a limited time on AMC's website:

<object id="flashObj" width="456" height="388" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=9,0,47,0"><param name="movie" value="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" /><param name="flashVars" value="videoId=1902200653001&linkBaseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amctv.com%2Fthe-walking-dead%2Fvideos%2Fepisode-301-the-walking-dead&playerID=83327935001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAAuyCbQ~,-gfAmfm8njJ8S-9E4q2UfzG931rvkxuP&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" /><param name="base" value="http://admin.brightcove.com" /><param name="seamlesstabbing" value="false" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="swLiveConnect" value="true" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><embed src="http://c.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f9?isVid=1" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=1902200653001&linkBaseURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amctv.com%2Fthe-walking-dead%2Fvideos%2Fepisode-301-the-walking-dead&playerID=83327935001&playerKey=AQ~~,AAAAAAuyCbQ~,-gfAmfm8njJ8S-9E4q2UfzG931rvkxuP&domain=embed&dynamicStreaming=true" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="456" height="388" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" swLiveConnect="true" allowScriptAccess="always" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object>

29. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

Had nothing to do with Herschel and his family. The main core of characters became stupid overnight, between the first and second seasons. I think a lot of it had to do with the writer overhaul between seasons.

3rd season is off to a promising start. I just hope they keep a tight leash on the stupid levels.

30. Panchyprsss

Last time I checked homos love zombies & the two vampire shows I mentioned I haven't watch. So who is the homo, Einstein?