Casa De Mi Padre

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Panchyprsss, Feb 10, 2013.

1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

[​IMG]

Casa De Mi Padre This failed attempt to spoof Mexican soap operas called telenovelas had potential and enough talent to deliver a truly remarkable comedy. Unfortunately it had an atrocious direction even worst than those of the Spanish telenovelas. The result is a very disappointing film that had a few scarce funny moments here and there, but for the most part felt flat on its face. Will Ferrer plays Armando Alvarez, the son of a rancher whose life changes forever when his brother Raul (Diego Luna) returns home with his bride to be, Sonia (yummy Genesis Rodriguez). Armando ignores that Raul is a drug dealer who soon engages in a bloody war with mexico's most powerful narco: la Onza (Gael Garcia Bernal). The film is entirely in Spanish with subtitles. Ferrell does a decent job saying his lines in Spanish with much an accent, but also without any sense cohesiveness. The makers missed the opportunity to lampoon a genre that screams to be lampooned in its perpetual clichés. Unfortunately it looks more like a wannabe 'El Mariachi' attempting to be funny. Genesis Rodriguez has a beautiful ass, but by showing also Ferrell's ass it destroyed the sole rewarding scene of the whole film. Nice try, but no cigar. 5/10

2. Panchyprsss

This latina's booty was underused in the film.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    Fake tits and fake ass.

4. Panchyprsss

:stunned: You are telling me you would not tap that ass????:jaw:

5. Anthony

Motherfucker
    panchy have you ever felt a fake ass before? You think it feels like a real ass? It doesnt. My wife is 5-3, 125 pounds with a fat Puerto Rican real ass. It feels like one. This bitch couldn't compare to my wife. This bitch has a horrible boob job. Check her naked in bachelor Party 2. And her ass is known to be fake.

6. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Ohh you cocksucker...and I thought you wouldn't go there...

7. Anthony

Motherfucker
    Come on man. We are puerto rican. Why should we settle for fake asses when our women have some of the best real asses in the world?

8. ArturoGatti

ArturoGatti WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    All Latin Am nations have women with great butts, but Spanish girls are dissappointing though. Serbian girls have the best asses in eastern europe. :Thumbs:

BTW, that is a great poster panchy. Looks like a 70's Italian crime movie poster.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013
  9. Anthony

Motherfucker
    No true Gatti. Mexicans and Salvadorians dont have great buts. They have great hips and generally flat butts. The further closer the countries get towards Cuba and Puerto Rico, the nicer the Asses get. And Spanish girls are dissapointing because they are European with no African features such as ASS.

10. Panchyprsss

While I agree with everything you said above, why you think Mariann Gavelo has a fake ass? No, I have never felt a fake as, so I don't know what a difference it makes.

What you think of these two peruvian butts?
    <IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pksrQjzO4As" frameBorder=0 width=420 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Last edited: Feb 11, 2013