Breaking Dawm Part 2

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Panchyprsss, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

The final chapter of the Twilight Saga turns out to be quite entertaining, but with some major epic flaws that almost ruined it. I am no fan of these movies, but since this one is mainly the only 'action' chapter of the series, I found it fun to watch. The movie picks up where the last one left and Bella is now a 'new born vampire'. She and Edward have a baby which is half-human, half-immortal and grows extremely fast. And this is the weakest thing about the film: for some strange reason, the director used a CGI baby and CGI little girl for most of the child's scenes, which looks as real as a Saturday morning cartoon. Why not use a real baby and a real girl is beyond my comprehension. When the girl is like physically 9 or 10 years old THEN they used a real girl Dumb. But the whole plot is that the Voultori, the ancient regal government of the vampires are coming with an army to destroy the Cullans and their abomination (the little girl). An epic battle ensues, with lots of vampires getting their heads rip-out of their necks and werewolves slaughtered. Then comes the conclusion which is a BIG letdown from that awesome battle. tsk tskt. Twi-hards will love this. 7/10

[​IMG]

2. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Yeah, but was it funny? I usually find these movies pretty hilarious. I'm guessing, if there's a CGI baby involved, it will not disappoint.

:pray:

3. BOSS

BOSS TBD

The fuck is wrong with you watching this teengage girl shit. I bet you piss sitting down.

4. Panchyprsss

Yeah it has some hilarious scenes of unintentional comedy. And to answer that jerk Boss: my daughters asked me to watch it with them. I had to comply since they watched Skyfall with me even though they were visibly bored by the Bond film.

5. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

Yeah, WTF Boss! Panchy has kids ya' hermaphrodite. These movies are gold. When the actual movies are funnier then the parody of the movies, you know you have something special on your hands.

:bears:

6. Panchyprsss

Do you guys know that it was revealed during the Director's Guild awards telecast that the results from an online poll on which one is the GOAT movie franchise among Aliens, Star Wars, Star Trek, James Bond, Batman, Lord of The Rings, etc the one which got the overwhelming majority of votes was the Twilight saga? :tick: which tells you how popular these stupid films are.

7. TKO

TKO Administrator Staff Member

We are raising a generation of dumb trucks

8. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

:lol:

9. Panchyprsss

True. Most kids today don't like books because they cannot read books in a short Instagram while LOL @ their BFFs.:doh:

10. Panchyprsss

I found this scene as funny as something out of a Disney animated cartoon with talking wolves.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DVrfmHgg9J4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>