1. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Curiously there is no thread for Dexter in this forum.

Anyways, a show I have always loved, I believe has finally outlived it's usefulness.

Is it just me, or does this season completely suck. Feels like they lost all their writers after last season.........maybe even the season before. I'm beginning to think they should have just killed Dexter at the end of last season and been done with it...........gone out on top.

2. BOSS

BOSS TBD

I only watched the first episode and never really got hooked. On the contrary I watched first episode of breaking bad, and within 2 weeks was caught up all 5 seasons.

3. ArturoGatti

ArturoGatti WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    This show started out pretty low key then it blew up for about two seasons everyone was talking about it, but now I rarely ever hear it mentioned anymore. The concept and the story is pretty interesting, I saw most of seasons 1 and 2, my favourite characters were the black officer (Dokes?) and the chubby Cuban guy.

4. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

In other news DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES will showcase bestialism. Here is a pic of Caesar about to mate with a few surviving female humans.
    [​IMG]

5. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Fuck you guys. All of a sudden I'm the only one who watches this piece of shit.

:fist:

6. Buddy Rydell

Buddy Rydell Boxingpress Alumnus

Small animal repair technician
    Home Page:
    I've watched the show since Season 1, Episode 4. I'm pretty sure I've created a few Dexter threads. Seasons 1 and 2 were great. Season 3 was meh, and then Season 4 pretty much set the high watermark of the series with John Lithgow. This season, Season 8, started off with great promise, but it has done a whole lot of treading water. While the arc for the next 3 episodes should be interesting, I think it could have ended last year.

It's obvious Vogel is dead meat next, but I wonder if Deb will make it ok. I kind of think no, but there are rumours of showrunner Scott Buck having a spinoff series, and the rumours are supported by his signing a two-year contract with Showtime.

I want Dexter to get away with it. I like the idea of his character getting away and then occasionally picking off someone like the Green River Killer or the Zodiac.

7. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

It had a similar experience. Guys at work started watching season one while I was posting on Boxingtalk and I found pretty meh. Not good enough to really interest me. On the contrary, they started watching House MD and based off of those initial viewings I'm just now in the midst of finishing up the final season of a show that was completely formulaic from one season to the next yet still had the charm to keep my interest.