The Book of Daniel

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Panchyprsss, Oct 29, 2013.

1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

[​IMG]

The Book of Daniel(2013) Low budget Christian film (and I say 'low' it means very low!) based on the Old Testament Book of Daniel. It starts with the old Daniel telling his story to King Cyrus (Lance Henrikzen) from the early days as a captive in Babylon to final judgment of the last king of that nation. Faithful adaptation with good performances by the two main characters, but sadly lacking from those in secondary roles. The costumes are merely acceptable, not necessarily accurate, the 'sets' sometimes are just lame paintings in the background which is the biggest sin of this movie. The best sequence is when Daniel is put in the lion's den near the climax of the film. This is a story that merits a better production value than the microbudget on this one. I liked the fact it didn't took liberties from the main story and Henriksen's performance is very good too. Could have been better. 6.5/10

2. LOK

LOK I'll eat your asshole alive

I never saw this.lill have to check it out