1. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    <iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oeTu8DDybqQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Joe King

Joe King WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Player
    Can't wait

3. Anthony

Motherfucker
    You can and you will

4. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Saw this. Thought it was good. The ending got a little Hollywood with the way the draft went IMO. I think the film was about a 7/10 but I enjoyed it like it was at least an 8/10 if that makes any sense. It was no Moneyball but it was good in it's own right.

5. Anthony

Motherfucker
    I thought it was just okay. I enjoyed it, but it could have been more dramatic.

6. Joe King

Joe King WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Player
    It was good but the Hollywood ending of the draft was similar to what really happened this year. Crazy how it worked out.

7. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

I like the ending...not the number #1 pick but how he fucks with the Seattle(was it?) owner/manager at the end.....

8. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    Draft Day - Warning, spoilers below.

The uplifting story of the Cleveland Browns NOT drafting Johnny Manziel, and Brian Hoyer being the star we all knew he would be all along. :lol:

I thought this was a really silly 90 minute commercial for the NFL Draft Day, which itself might have been fine, but the draft strategy exhibited throughout the movie might as well have been hatched in the brain of an aspiring 12 year-old Fantasy writer. Just silly.

In the real world, the Costner character gets fired the day after the draft for giving up (3) 1st round draft picks for a player projected to go in the middle of the 1st round..........at best..........because none of the silliness after that fact actually happens to bail his ass out. If you don't want that QB #1, you draft him anyways and then trade him to the highest bidder. Draft Day 101. Like what the Colts did with John Elway and the Chargers did with Eli Manning.

Hard to stomach for me. Also the Costner/Garner love story. Silly again. Why does Costner always have to muddle up his sports movies with a love interest?

Tried really hard to be "Moneyball" for Football, but without the intelligence of the baseball movie.

5/10