1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

<iframe width="624" height="351" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" webkitallowfullscreen="true" allowtransparency="true" src="http://movies.yahoo.com/video/annie-trailer-2-231005798.html?format=embed&player_autoplay=false"></iframe>

2. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

We're so sorry! We're no longer able to display this video

REED
    :dunno:

3. Panchyprsss

Originally it was going to star Willow Smith & Daddy Will Fresh Prince, but then Willow took a look at her brother's movie career and declined.

4. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    looks cute.

5. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

Yeah too cute. I don't get this movie, it's nothing like the original and doesn't even look like they tried. Going off the trailer I see wooden acting, lame dialogue and a story that I can tell has been done a hundred times. The kid isn't cute at all, and Cameron Diaz doesn't come off as a mean character like she should, but just one that complains. Carol Burnett in the original was outstanding. You could feel her meanness and it made you hate her, but towards the end when she saw Annie was in danger she showed she wasn't purely evil and it made you feel for her. I can tell that the characters in this heartless movie aren't going to have any depth at all.

While I was watching this trailer I could feel the money in it. The fact that it's just an investment and not a work of art. You can see that no effort went into trying to make the best story possible but rather just checking the boxes to get your run of the mill story complete. Pathetic, but get used to it, this is the new Hollywood.

6. Panchyprsss

My daughter already told me she wants to watch it. :rolleyes: It will find its audience.

7. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

I guess this is more payback for generations of white people stealing blues and rock from black musicians.

TFK

8. Panchyprsss

:lol: That might be true. I am still waiting that long delayed 'Grease' remake starring Chris Rock.

9. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    It's a good movie for kids. That's really all it is. Im sure there is a message in there somewhere. Not something i would post in this forum tho, but whatever.