Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE ADVANCED SEARCH FUNCTION?

  1. #1
    Least knowledgable hoops poster lb 4 lb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    10,645

    Default WHAT'S WRONG WITH THE ADVANCED SEARCH FUNCTION?

    There are 610 pages with 12181 threads in the Fracture Ward. Yet when I do an advanced search for all of the Fracture Ward threads I've made with a single content search, how come it only pulls up a measly 6 threads of mine? All of them from 2013.

    So I went to page 610 in the Fracture Ward and started working my way forwards. On page 594 I found a thread of mine from 2007. How come the search function isn't picking up all of my threads between that one and the latest one I've done in 2013? Will someone be able to fix this problem? Also it seems to be a consistent problem with all of the Forums.

  2. #2
    Administrator TKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    15,514

    Default

    Our version of vBulletin does not play nice with the latest version of php. We need to update the software.
    "No man is rich enough to buy back his past."

    "I love the smell of napalm in the morning"

    "It's hard to get out of bed and go for a run at 5am when you're wearing silk pyjamas.?

    If The Glove Doesn't Fit, You Must Acquit...

    Jesus didn't tap
    -----------------------------------------------------

    The Josh Koscheck Bandwagon:
    TKO, Trplsec, ArturoGatti

  3. #3
    Least knowledgable hoops poster lb 4 lb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    10,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post
    Our version of vBulletin does not play nice with the latest version of php. We need to update the software.
    Is that going to happen anytime soon or at all? You guys need a donation or something?

  4. #4
    Administrator TKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    15,514

    Default

    We're good l4l .. The upgrade will happen, no date as yet but soon.
    "No man is rich enough to buy back his past."

    "I love the smell of napalm in the morning"

    "It's hard to get out of bed and go for a run at 5am when you're wearing silk pyjamas.?

    If The Glove Doesn't Fit, You Must Acquit...

    Jesus didn't tap
    -----------------------------------------------------

    The Josh Koscheck Bandwagon:
    TKO, Trplsec, ArturoGatti

  5. #5
    Least knowledgable hoops poster lb 4 lb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    10,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post
    We're good l4l .. The upgrade will happen, no date as yet but soon.
    Cool. I just hope that doesn't mean we have to dump all of the old threads like they always did in the past. I can't believe how easily Cupe and nem' would just dump our history like that.

  6. #6
    I'll eat your asshole alive LOK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    20,896

    Default

    Ah man....we are gonna lose it all again aren't we?
    You guys should have
    Let Hanzy help
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanzy View Post
    If my son's life was on the line, I'd go so far as to eat another man's penis raw.

  7. #7
    Least knowledgable hoops poster lb 4 lb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    10,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TKO View Post
    We're good l4l .. The upgrade will happen, no date as yet but soon.
    I'm still waiting on that update. Any uh...updates?

  8. #8
    DEMONRY!! The Genius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,930

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by lb 4 lb View Post
    I'm still waiting on that update. Any uh...updates?
    Hey mate, you know there's an archive that goes back to 2004ish?

    Want to relive the classic Jaws and Free Ike thread where Ike bizarrely wore his own pants on his head?: http://fightbeat.com/forums/archive/...p/t-29950.html

    The I and I comedy hour where he posts continually on the ineffectiveness of a boxcutter to cut deep?: http://fightbeat.com/forums/archive/...p/t-19119.html

    How about the Goodbye MJ thread where Jethro predictably got upset with the almost universal praise being heaped on a dead black celebrity and took an Elvis shaped shit in it?: http://fightbeat.com/forums/archive/...p/t-31760.html

    What about your very own appreciation thread?: http://fightbeat.com/forums/archive/...p/t-18667.html

    or the time you forgot how an iPod worked?: http://fightbeat.com/forums/archive/...p/t-31362.html

    All in the archive. It's a good browse when you're travelling or on the can.

    Link: http://fightbeat.com/forums/archive/index.php/f-14.html

  9. #9
    Least knowledgable hoops poster lb 4 lb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    10,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Genius View Post
    Hey mate, you know there's an archive that goes back to 2004ish?

    Want to relive the classic Jaws and Free Ike thread where Ike bizarrely wore his own pants on his head?: http://fightbeat.com/forums/archive/...p/t-29950.html

    The I and I comedy hour where he posts continually on the ineffectiveness of a boxcutter to cut deep?: http://fightbeat.com/forums/archive/...p/t-19119.html

    How about the Goodbye MJ thread where Jethro predictably got upset with the almost universal praise being heaped on a dead black celebrity and took an Elvis shaped shit in it?: http://fightbeat.com/forums/archive/...p/t-31760.html

    What about your very own appreciation thread?: http://fightbeat.com/forums/archive/...p/t-18667.html

    or the time you forgot how an iPod worked?: http://fightbeat.com/forums/archive/...p/t-31362.html

    All in the archive. It's a good browse when you're travelling or on the can.

    Link: http://fightbeat.com/forums/archive/index.php/f-14.html
    Thanks G. Let me know if you find anymore of this old school kind of stuff lying about.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Our Affiliates: