God's Not Dead review

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Panchyprsss, Apr 10, 2014.

1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fRnbUm48R7c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    [​IMG]
    God's Not Dead Watched this little film on Sunday evening with my family. I was amazed that we barely could find seats and many people went away because tickets were sold out. After three weeks I thought the theater might be empty. Back to the film. Yes, it is a Christian film, but it can be watched by anyone since it doesn't hit you on the head with the bible. Kevin Sorbo did an amazing job as the atheist college professor. If this wasn't this kind of film his performance could have gotten better reviews. We enjoyed the film and the audience was clapping and cheering (maybe all of them were fundamentalists bible thumpers like me). It has many flaws though. The main actor is not a very good thespian and the finale was cliché of evangelical films which to me was both predictable and disappointing. Still it is an engaging little film that might prompt some discussions after watching it.7/10

2. LOK

LOK I'll eat your asshole alive

I don't think I'll watch this one.. Maybe at some point down the road

3. ArturoGatti

ArturoGatti WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    :dunno:

4. TKO

TKO Administrator Staff Member

Panchy, do you enjoy debates on religion. Stuff like Hitchens v D'Souza?

5. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

I am over that. 10 years ago, yeah. Now? No, thank you.