Curtis Stevens Interview on N’Dam: “How much running can he really do?”

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by WelshDevilRob, Sep 28, 2014.

1. WelshDevilRob

WelshDevilRob Scrub

Curtis Stevens Interview on N’Dam: “How much running can he really do?”

[​IMG]

by George Jimenez

Ringnews24 the chance to chat with Middleweight contender Curtis “Showtime” Stevens (27-4, 20 KOS) and speak about his next fight against Hassan N'Dam N'Jikam (30-1, 18 KOs). The 12 round scrap is the main event on ESPN Friday Night Fights taking place on October 1st. This is an important fight for both combatants because the winner will be offered the opportunity to fight for the IBF middleweight title. Stevens talked about his training leading to his fight with N’Dam, his desire to become a world champion, a possible fight against Peter Quillin, and a rematch against Golovkin, among other things.

Ringnews24: Your next fight is on October 1st, which is about one week away; take us through your training routine on the final week before your fight.

Stevens: My training is just regular. Everyone’s last week of training is different. My last week is hectic. Monday is light. Tuesday I had 12 rounds of sparring, my last sparring [session]. Wednesday was our last drill day. Thursday I’ll get up for a six mile run then jump on a plane for California and relax after that. And Friday just sharpen up a little bit.

Ringnews24: I am sure you’ve seen tape of your opponent; you’ve seen his fight with Peter Quillin. How do you describe N’Dam’s style and how do you think he’ll approach the fight next week?

Read more: http://ringnews24.com/world-boxing-...ew-on-n-dam-how-much-running-can-he-really-do

2. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

GGG's TOUGHEST Opponent DESERVES Whatever he Wants...

Viva Curtis Stevens...

REED:clapagain: