2015-2016 NFL Thread

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by ILLUMINATI, Feb 20, 2015.

1. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

2. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    Kentucky's Alvin "Bud" Dupree- The outside linebacker/defensive end ran a 4.56 40 at 269 pounds and also posted a 42" vertical jump and 11'6" broad jump. That's crazy for a man his size. Excellent workout for Dupree.

trumped all clowneys measurables.

3. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

The Bucs would Be DUMB to Trade Away the Pick...

Jameis Winston is a WINNER...Jameis Winston is a FRANCHISE Quarterback...Mike Evans is a Future Star & Vincent Jackson is an EXCELLENT # 2 Receiver...If Doug Martin Can Remember he USED to Be Good, 2 Years Ago, your Precious FuccanQUEERS will have an Upper Echelon Offense...

& Lovie Smith Teams RARELY have a BAD Defense...

Keep the Pick...

REED:hammert:

4. TFK

TFK WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Going by your track record of predicting talent, it's safe to say if you believe so strongly in Winston, he'll be a bust.

TFK

5. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

...Says the Guy that Perpetually Views the Cincinnati BUNGLES as a Legitimate Super Bowl Contender...The Same Guy who Thought the "Wildcat" was a Viable NFL Offense...

You're in NO Position to Critique ANYBODY Else's Eye for Talent, Dude...

REED:mut:

6. TFK

I continually pick the Bengals as a playoff team, which they have been pretty consistently as of late. I never once picked them to play in a Superbowl, and I put my Superbowl picks up every year. And as far as the Wildcat, when did I ever say it was a viable NFL offense? From the beginning I knew it was a gimmick that NFL defenses would catch up to sooner rather than later, and was calling for Miami to abandon it long before they did.

If you're gonna call me out, at least try to be a little accurate.

Meanwhile, you were the one talking about Michael Sam and double digit sacks, and were all over Johnny Manziel's sack last year, getting laughably angry at Dallas for 'blowing their pick' when they chose Zack Martin. I think our histories speak for themselves.

TFK

7. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

You Should Heed your OWN Advice, Dude...1st of All, YOU Called REED Out, w/Your PSUEDO GM'ing Ass...

2nd, When Michael Sam was Cut by the Rams and Picked Up by "America's Team", YOUR Dallas Cowboys, REED Said Something to the Effect of "If Sam Can Get Double Digit Sacks NOBODY Will Care how GAY he Is"...

REED DEFIES You to Show ANY Evidence of Him Predicting Greatness or even Sooooo Much as GUARANTEEING Sam Would Get 10 Sacks in a Season...He was a Fucking BUST @ the Combine, so WHY Would REED Guarantee ANYTHING in his Regard???...

PROVE Your Assertion OR SHUTthefuckUP & ADMIT You're Wrong...Simple as That...

As for Mr. Johnathan Football, he Looked Bad in the HANDFUL of Game Time he Managed to Get this Past Season...AND???...If EVERY Highly Touted Rookie were Written Off as QUICKLY as You're Dismissing Manziel, Bradshaw, Aikman & Many Other QB's Would've NEVER Seen the Light of Day, Nevermind Become Hall of Famers...Manziel has OBVIOUS TALENT...Are YOU Telling REED he LACKS Arm Strength, Mobility or that he WASN'T the BEST Player in the Nation's TOUGHEST Conference, for 2 STRAIGHT Seasons???...

Wake REED when the Bengals Actually WIN a Fucking Playoff Game, Alright???...YEARLY, You Pick them to Make the Playoffs, Talking about how "Underrated" they Are & You Even PREDICT them to Win a Playoff Game or 2...How's THAT Shit Working Out for You, Mr. Talent Evaluator???...

You Also Used to Post Stats of the DULLphins Exploits Out of the Wildcat, as if ANYBODY Gave a Flying Fuck...

To Say the Least, REED is QUITE Confident in his Talent Evaluation Abilities, in Comparison to YOURS...QUITE...

8. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

Problem with tampa is their shitty o line

9. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

The idea that a 270 pound dude can hit those jump marks still boggles my mind.

Then again, I'm so old that I remember when a 4.56 made you WR material. Sure it's not Sly speed, but it's damn fast.

10. TFK

Your Bengal rants are making you look like an ass. The last few years I predicted the Bengals to make the playoffs, and that's what they did. I never predicted them to win, or even go to a Superbowl, so your asinine rant about me calling them Superbowl contenders isn't doing you any favors.

Manziel might not even be on the Browns roster next season. He's a bust. Deal with it. What he did in college means absolute shit. There is an endless list of great college players that never did shit in the NFL.

As for Sam, after you mentioned him getting double digits sacks, I told you to tap the brakes on that nonsense, and you immediately went into one of your patented hissy fits. Then you came back with this gem...

Lol at 'lengthy pro career'.

And again, I recognized the Wildcat for what it was. I knew it would work for awhile, but defenses would adjust to it, and that's just what happened.

Facts are facts, no matter how bad you wish they weren't.

TFK

11. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

The ONLY 1 Making Themselves Look like an Ass is YOU, but Your Head is Wedged Tooooo Tightly Up Your Own Backside, To Realize It...

You've INSTIGATED this Nonsense & Had the Temerity to Tell REED to Be "Accurate if he's Gonna Call You Out", When You CAN'T Even Practice What You PREACH!!!...It Really DOESN'T Get Much More LAUGHABLE than That...

In your Zest to CATCH REED in Something, You FAILED to Illustrate WHEN & WHERE REED Attributed 10 Sacks to Michael Sam...REED DEFIED You to Find It & After Desperately Searching, you Came Up w/NATHAN...The LOOK on your Face, when You Dug Deeeeeeeeeeeep for it, Only to Discover REED HADN'T Said what You Accused him of Saying, Must've Been PRICELESS...Take a Selfie, the Next Time REED Leads You Down the Road to Self Inflicted Embarrassment, Okay???...

You were WRONG, TFK, PERIOD...You Won't Acknowledge it & That's Cool, but YOU AND REED Both KNOW It...

But Instead of Being a Man & ADMITTING it, Instead of ADMITTING You INSTIGATED this & Called Out REED w/Out Being the LEAST Bit Accurate, You're Foolishly Allowing Whatever Messageboard Pride You THINK You Have Left, to Cloud your Judgement...You Told REED to "Tap the Brakes" on Something he NEVER Said, then the Exchange Devolved Into SEMANTIC Bullshit Over the Word "IF"...

Did REED Predict/Guarantee 10 Sacks for Michael Sam, or Not???...If REED Did, You're Right...If REED DIDN'T, You're WRONG...PERIOD...

Moving On, You've Predicted the Bengals to WIN Playoff Games for like 3 STRAIGHT Years Now, yet they've Spit the Bit Worse & WORSE w/Each Outing...But You REALLY Want to Get All High & Mighty about your Talent Evaluation Abilities???...

It's Fine Enjoying the Scent of Your Own Ballsack, but Come Up for AIR Sometime...The STENCH Is Causing You to Hallucinate...

You're Right about 1 Thing, Facts IS Facts, No Matter How Bad You Wish they Weren't...The UNDENIABLE FACT Is, YOU Accused REED of Something he DIDN'T Say, Which Means You were WRONG...

Congratulations...

REED:bravo:

12. TFK

Reed, just stop.

I never said you did. You mentioned that if Sam recorded double digits sacks, nobody would care if he is a fag. My replies were...

You were the one who attached double digit sacks to Sam, not me. I just stated how foolish it was to do so.

Ah, changing your argument now. What happened to your claim that I say the Bengals are Superbowl contenders each year? Got clowned on that one, so now you're moving the proverbial goal posts.

Like I said...facts.

TFK

13. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Here's REED's Quote, Verbatim...

If Dude Registers Double Digit Sacks, NOBODY Will Give a Fuck How Much Dick he Sucks in his Spare Time...

Motherfucker Should Even Wear 69...

There's Literally NATHAN in that Statement that Warranted a "Tap the Brakes" Response, as REED Categorically DID NOT Go Out on a Limb PREDICTING Anything, in Regards to Sam...If THAT's Your Idea of a Talent Evaluation, it's No Wonder You're Soooooo PISS POOR @ It....

As REED Stated in Another of Your SILLY Ass Semantic Bullshit Arguments (Which is what MOST Debates You Engage In DEVOLVE Into These Days), a "Super Bowl" Contender is a Team that WINS a Playoff Game...When REED Dared to Call "America's Team", YOUR Dallas Cowboys a Super Bowl Contender, PREDICTABLY, YOU Chimed In Asking How Could REED Claim them as Such when, like Cincy, they HADN'T Won a Playoff Game...To Which REED Replied, "They WILL Win a Playoff Game THIS YEAR", Which they Did....

Did Cincy???...For the 3rd STRAIGHT Year, You BOLDLY Predicted they'd WIN a Playoff Game...So Again, REED Asks, HOWthefuck Did that Work Out For You???....

LITERALLY, REED is Slapping You Around w/Your OWN Words, Based on your Incorrect and Offbase Interpretations of What REED Says...It's like Shooting Fish in a Barrel...

If you're gonna call me out, at least try to be a little accurate.

That just Might Be THE Funniest Shit REED's Heard in 2015 Thus Faaaaaaaar, Considering YOU Called REED Out & Couldn't have Been More INACCURATE, in the Process...You're OUTDONE Yourself This Time, TFK...

Again, Congrats!!!...

REED:bravo:

14. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

If the Eagles are willing to give up 2-3 first round picks n some 2nd round picks...FUCK yeah trade away....Mike Glennon is our QB...that all we need..like Neil said the O-line is leaky as fuck...upgrade that first...Winston won't be ready for the NFL for 2-3 years by then Jackson would be gone...and Evans would be asking for tooo much money...the TIME is NOW!

15. TFK

This is why I hate arguing with someone with a double digit IQ.

I'll tell you what, I guarantee the Bengals will win a superbowl before Sam has a double digit sack season or enjoys a lengthy NFL career.

TFK

16. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

It Never Ceases to Amaze, How Many NostraDUMBASSES Make Lame Attempts @ Questioning the IQ of Other Posters Around Here...

Bottom Line, NEXT Time You THINK You Want to Call REED Out, Get YOUR Fucking Shit Together 1st...Because You Failed MISERABLY This Time...

17. TFK

Ok, for the benefit of your special ed ass, I'll go over it one final time, but it's pointless because, as we've seen, facts mean nothing to you.

You stated 'If Dude Registers Double Digit Sacks,' ...

Like I then said, attaching double digit sacks to Sam in any context....ANY CONTEXT....was just stupid. Everything else after that was just diaper wetting on your part. When you suggested Sam would have a lengthy NFL career, that was just the cherry on top of your sundae of retardation.

I won't even bother with you changing your Bengals argument from me claiming the Bengals are 'legitimate Superbowl contenders' to something about them winning a playoff game, because even I feel bad pointing out such obvious backpedaling on your part.

Now go ahead and type whatever response your double digit IQ compels you to, but facts are facts, and the fact is, the facts are just not on your side.

TFK

18. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

CLEARLY REEDing Comprehension Escapes You, Which Makes ATTEMPTS @ IQ Humor Fruitless, on Your Behalf...You're like an Old, Snaggle Toothed, Stretch Marked Stripper, Talking Shit about Someone Else's Pole Dancing Ability...

In Any Event, to Fuuuuuuuurther BURY Your Pathetic Case, REED Made a GAY Funny about Sam PRIOR to the "Double Digit Sacks" Comment, DURING the "Double Digit Sacks" Comment AND Afterwards...

...the Media Frenzy that Accompanies Sam is Right Up Jones' Alley, if NOT His Ass...If Dude Registers Double Digit Sacks, NOBODY Will Give a Fuck How Much Dick he Sucks in his Spare Time...
    Motherfucker Should Even Wear 69...

CLEARLY, REED Referring to Sam's SEXUALITY & in NO Way, Shape or Form was Making a Sweeping Judgement or Prediction of Him Getting 10 Sacks OR Evaluating his Talent...No Matter How HARD You Try Spin It or How STUBBORNLY You Insist, it's just NOT There...

But as is Par for the Course, YOU Jumped the Gun...1nce Again, You Illustrated a Complete INABILITY to Understand the Words Presented to You...But Instead of Ignoring or Maybe ASKING REED if he THOUGHT Sam was Actually Capable of 10 Sacks, You Went the ASSHOLE Route on Some "Tap Your Brakes" Bullshit...But Considering REED HADN'T Predicted 10 Sacks for Sam, it Made NO Sense @ All to Tell REED to "Tap" Anything...Again, just You Being an ASSHOLE for the Sake Of It....

But as You've Learned, REED AIN'T the 1 for that Bullshit...If You're Feeling MENSTRUAL & Want to Lash Out, Take that Shit Elsewhere...Play that Card w/REED, Call REED Out & He Slaps the Shit Out of ANY Argument You Bring Before Him...He DEFIES You to PROVE What You Say & 11 Times Out of 10, You CAN'T...Just like Today...

Again, You were WRONG, TFK...YOU Know it, REED Knows It & Anyone w/the Ability to REED Knows It...REED Knows it BOTHERS You, but it's the Truth...You were WRONG...

The Bengal Thinks Speaks for ITSELF...In NUMEROUS Years, You've Pegged them to Advance to the Divisional Round or Even the Conference Championship Game, yet they've FLAMEDthefuckOUT Every Year You've Predicted That...

So Again, Not Really Sure WHAT Affords YOU the Right to Stroke your Ego, when the Team You Claim is "Underrated" Never EVER Wins a Fucking Playoff Game...

You Brought a Butter Knife to a Machine Gun Fight, Dude...Waaaaaaaaaay OUT of your League...Like REED Said, the Next Time You're Feeling Froggy & Want to Call him Out, Get YOUR Shit Together 1st...Cause Tonight was Child's Play...

19. TFK

[​IMG]

TFK

20. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

reed are you worried about this allegedly damning video involving dez bryant?

21. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Not Particularly...

From REED's Understanding, Whatever is On the Video is NOT Recent...What's Fucked Up is this is All Surfacing When Dez is a Free Agent...If he Did Something Foul, it Should Have Been Addressed @ THAT Time, Not NOW, when he's Trying to Cash In...

REED:kidcool:

22. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

2011, yup. cowgirls probably leaked it now

23. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Reggie Bush RELEASED by Detroit...

REED:kidcool:

24. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Of Course they Did...

Kept the Video Under Wraps DURING the Season, to Avoid Backlash in the Post-Ray Rice/Adrian Peterson Era....Yet NOW they're Using it as Leverage to LOWBALL Dez, Who's Been a Model Citizen for the Last Few Years...

Dude had a SHITTY Upbringing, Made MANY Mistakes Aloooooooooong the Way, but Seems to have TURNED the Corner Towards MATURITY, in the Last 2-3 Years...

To Bring Up Dez's PAST as a Means of Lowballing him Financially is SHITTY...

REED:wack:

25. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

i guess jerry jones is not above extortion. musta had ray donovan following bryant

26. Wiser 1878

Wiser 1878 Bridgerweight Champion

Management/Health Care
    What is on the video? Did Dez Bryant make a sex tape with Bruce Jenner?

27. Jimmy

Jimmy The Greatest of Are Times

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hNrRpZ6J5ao" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thoughts?

His name's Jarryd Hayne and he played in the NRL (an Australian rugby league competition), for many years. He was a star player in the league. He's used to taking big hits but of course, playing in the NFL will be completely different, but he has things going for him that could serve him well in the NFL. Detriot and San Francisco are two teams he may sign for.

28. TFK

The only thing that stands out is that he looks really slow.

TFK

29. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

From What REED's Heard, a Woman MIGHT have Been Dragged from 1 Car to Another, in What MIGHT have Been a Wal-Mart Parking Lot, by a Man that MIGHT have Been Dez Bryant & this MIGHT have Been Captured on Video...

From 2011...

REED:blah:

30. Jimmy

Jimmy The Greatest of Are Times

Seriously? He doesn't look that slow to me.