Maggie Trailer (Arnold & Zombies)

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Panchyprsss, Mar 25, 2015.

1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

I don't like zombie movies. I don't even watch the Walking Dead no matter how good people say it is, but this little indie film trailer got me interested in watching this film. Arnold Schwarzenegger as the protectig parent of a young girl (Abigail Breslin) who is slowly turning into a zombie.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/EWU0D9K1g5E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Roll With The Punches

Roll With The Punches WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    looks like a winner

3. lb 4 lb

lb 4 lb Fightbeat Gold Member

For the record it is an overrated lump of shit that I keep watching just because I keep hoping it will live up to expectations. This doesn't look much better.

4. Panchyprsss

[​IMG]
    Maggie Just finished watching this drama (yes, drama) about the relationship between a loving parent (Arnold Schwarzenegger in his best performance ever, but no Academy Award material though) and his teenager daughter, Maggie (Abigail Breslin in one of her meatier roles of late, no pun intended) as the girl who progressively turns into a zombie in a dawn of zombie apocalypse world. While the film has a popular horror theme, the focus of the film is not to produce cheap scares. Instead is more about the implications of a deadly disease on a beloved family member and how to cope with the inevitable. While Arnold gets star billing, it is Breslin as Maggie the one who dominates the screen as the young girl whose tragedy can be both a metaphor for terminal illness like cancer or AIDS as well as teen alienation by depression or peer rejection. Instead of bringing popcorn, get hold of your handkerchiefs since by the end you will need them to wipe your tears. 7/10

5. Panchyprsss

In other related news...Abigail Breslin has a nice rack.

[​IMG]