The official: Omar Figueroa is garbage thread

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Xplosive, May 10, 2015.

1. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Honestly, he might be one of the WORST fighters I've ever seen receive hype.

He's truly a fucking awful fighter.

Last night in getting gift over a faded Burns, he showed that years ago he's nothing more than an action guy who woulda been on FNF.

I can't wait til he gets thrashed and KO'd, and it's coming soon.

Dare I say - and I remember these words cause you don't hear it from me often....... prime Juan Diaz woulda kicked Figueroa's ass.

I could see Fig being thrown in as a fodder for Danny Garcia. Garcia's stock has plummeted after getting a gift over Peterson. Throw him in with Fig, he'll get a one sided KO win and be right being soon as a killer.

I kinda wish that Canelo had fought Figueroa last night instead of poor Kirkland.

2. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    He's slow and unimaginative. Burns beat him, and Burns can;t punch for shit at the weight. You look at some of the guys who are at and who have been at 140 and you can see this guy being murdered.

3. Azazel

Azazel "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Yeah, I couldn't believe he was hyped as some type of can't miss prospect. He can barely fights, his only qualities seems to be heart and toughness, so at least, he may make some decent fights down the road.

4. His_Royness

His_Royness "Twinkle Toes" McJack

wasn't surprising, considering Burns took 4 rounds off Crawford...