Are boxers pussies?

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Ugotabe Kidding, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    I am not talking about 'scared' style of fighting or avoiding opponents.

To me, it seems like boxers are often very sensitive people.

If they get criticized, they get butthurt more than basketball players or other athletes. Or, if a decision or refereeing goes against them, seems that boxers can't get over it, even though there are mistakes in every sport. It seems that boxers often cry in their interviews or talk emotionally about God or their family, they don't portray the stereotypical toughguy-image.

Is it just me, or is there a difference between fighters and other athletes? And if so, are these differences explained by other things (such as bad officiating can hurt fighter's career more than in other sports) or is it that fighting perhaps requires kind of 'sensitive' nature type?

2. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    The most pussified professional athletes relative to their general pay, public acclaim and the generally safe nature of their sport are professional soccer players.

The advent of womens football has just racked this shit up a few notches.

It used be that you could call a professional player a cunt and find universal agreement.

Now, that is gone.

Consider what Martin Samuels said about Womens Football:

[h=1]Pointing out flaws in the Women's World Cup doesn't make you sexist... Men's football is allowed to be lousy. And when we have genuine equality, women's will, too[/h]
    • There should be no pats on the back just for playing. No patronising applause for turning up, or having a go, or doing your best
    • You shouldn't be shamed into loving it. You don’t have to be browbeaten into a state of wonder
    • It doesn't make you sexist or misogynistic if you think a lot of it is, well, ordinary to say the least
    • There is some good stuff out there, but it often gets lost because every performance has to be acclaimed
    • This is elite football. High standards are expected and nobody gets a free pass. They should, however, be able to string two together

3. BOSS

BOSS TBD

They can't be pussies. Simply because Neil likes boxers. And as we all know Neil doesn't like pussies.

4. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    :lol: :lol: