Did you saw the face of Robert Garcia?

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Panchyprsss, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

...after the decision was announced and whining prima donna Chumpez Jr was making all sort of excuses for his lousy performance (a UD win nonetheless)? Garcia looked depressed, like when the trainer of a champion lost a fight via brutal stoppage. Garcia couldn't make Chumpez Jr look better than in his last fight against Fonfara nor come within the agreed weight limit. Worst of all was the theatre of the absurdity when Chumpez Jr time-out himself and dictated to the ref to deduct a point to Reyes for an accidental headbutt just for a tiny cut over his eye...when in the prior fight the Filipino kid fought relentless with a nasty gash over his eyebrow with rivers of blood flowing yet was not complaining like the bitch Chumpez did. Shame to the ref who let Chumpez take control over his duties. Even the Mexican fans were booing Chumpez, but his response was that they were disappointed because he couldn't knock out Reyes. :rolleyes:

2. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

LOL Chumpez Jr makes the excuse of a fractured hand in the post fight interview, but instead of going to the hospital he goes to Apple's Bee restaurant to EAT!!! :lol:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FgiQrycxpFA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

3. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Coming from a scumbag like Roberto Garcia, this carries even more weight.

Shamvez Jr is a fucking Sham.

4. Wiser 1878

Wiser 1878 Bridgerweight Champion

Management/Health Care
    I was never a big fan of Junior. I kind of liked him and followed him because his dad was my favorite fighter. I've given up on even that from this guy. He's the exact opposite of what Mexican fans want their fighters to be.

And what is the deal with Robert Garcia's fighters never making weight?