Predictions on who Pac will choose for April.

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by puerto rock, Nov 15, 2015.

1. puerto rock

puerto rock WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

More appropriately, I should say TOP RANK actually because they are the ones who make Manny's fights.

Anyway, I'm going with Terence Crawford. In house fight. Arum keeps the money for himself. Win-win for him. Pac wins, maybe he goes on and fights a few more fights for some more pay days. Crawford wins, there's Arum's new star.

I would pick Crawford to win, but that's not what this thread is about. There you have it.

2. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

I hope it's Crawford. God forbid the possibility that a bum like Khan beats a faded Manny. Pac has nothing to gain from a Khan fight in terms of legacy. If he beats the shit outta Khan, so what? Khan is trash. If he loses, it's not a good look and Khan will NEVER shut up after that. If he fights TC and he loses it'll be excused cuz he's old and Crawford is a helluva fighter. If he beats Crawford, his legacy is enhanced.

But it's definitely between Crawford and Khan. I don't think there's any realistic chance of Pac-Bradley III. Pac beat Timmy both times, and both times it was a boring fight. Nobody's gonna buy that shit a third time.

3. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

I don't really care if I ever see Pacquiao in the ring again....don't care.

But if he is to fight again...I'm with you two fuckers...it should be Crawford who might have a REAL good future in boxing.

Khan??? SMH...no...no....it means NOTHING to the sport if Khan win..cause the next fight he will get touch in that chin of his and do the chicken dance....

Of course I'm being a two face twat..cause I don't want Cotto to do the same for GGG...youi know like WRESTLING....Wrestlemania III Andre pass the torch to Hogan...Wrestlemania VI Hogan pass it to Ultimate Warrior....nah mean? FUKIC THAT!

4. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

I don't want Khan's bitch ass to have the satisfaction of always bragging that he beat an atg. Yeah fag, but you still got blown out in 1 by a man named Bredis...

I think Arum is probably URGING him to fight Crawford. Arum's number one mission at this point is to turn Craw into a star, and a Pac win does that. Arum talks up Manny's chances, but I think he believes Crawford will win.

5. puerto rock

Khan has sure done all he can to avoid Brook. Well, not yet on second thought because he could always target the Cotto-Canelo winner at 154 lbs for a pay day and that would be easier to make than any deal with Arum.

That said, I don't want Khan to get the satisfaction of having a win over a FADED Manny and then proclaiming himself pound 4 pound number 1 knowing damn well he would never get in the ring with any of his prime welterweight counter parts.

6. Dog Jones

Dog Jones WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

The Cotto-Canelo winner

7. puerto rock

It seems that Freddie Roach has given word to Arum that he wants Crawford.

My guess is that him and Manny have likely discussed it.

Fingers crossed.

8. Double L

Double L Book Reader

Pac should be favored.

9. Azazel

Azazel "Twinkle Toes" McJack

That's how I see it too. Arum wants Pac to fight Crawford so that it gives TC mainstream recognition (something he really lacks right now).

10. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Ronda Rousey. She can't beat Mayweather but then again, neither could Manny. A good make-or-break chance for both