1. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PPZqF_TPTGs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Anyone?
    Golden Globes, Oscar nominated, got great critical reviews (not always the best yardstick) but also on the two main Internet review sites.

2. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    I saw it. It was good. But forgettable IMO. She might win for best actress. But honestly, nobody will care. It's leo's night.

3. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

Leo will win and also nobody will care.

4. Anthony

Anthony Admin Staff Member

Motherfucker
    disagree, but keep being told what to think. It's funny to me.

5. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

Watched it last night. Best Movie of the Year, hands down, no competition, after having watched the okay, but overrated Spotlight I can tell which one was the strongest drama with better performances (the little boy deserved a nomination, dammit!). It makes you sympathize with the characters, real tension in the escape attempt and you feel the pain of the victim being traumatized and scarred for life by the events. Unlike 'Spotlight' which prompt me just to mutter, 'wow that was scandalous' at the end, Room had me and my wife have a long chat about the Stockholm syndrome, isolation, child psychology & trauma, adaptation, the media circus around victims which makes them feel worst, etc. Any film that provokes this kind of conversation is a winner. 9/10