Fury-wald pussy rematch is signed for July 9

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Destruction and Mayhem, Apr 8, 2016.

1. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

I know none of us care but nevertheless who ya got?

Last edited: Apr 8, 2016
  2. puerto rock

puerto rock WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Would like Wlad to win.

Hoping he at least TRIES some aggression early on, and actually let's some punches fly.

3. Double L

Double L Book Reader

praying wlad loses. ideally, by brutal knock out.

4. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

Wald comes out in better shape and more focused this time. He tries to bomb Fury out early with extra aggressive clinches, but Fury is prepared and still gets the better of Wald by feinting him into submission.

In round 3, none of Wald's clinches have hurt Fury, plus one of Fury's feints has opened up a nasty gash over Wald's eye. Wald is now looking for a way out. He proceeds to tie Fury up in a seemingly routine clinch, and instead bites off on his ear off. Fury leaps into the air in agony screaming "BLOODY FUCKING HELL!!"

Wlad is deducted 2 points. The fight resumes. Wlad proceeds to bite off Fury's other ear. Wald is immediately DQ'd and proceeds to go bat shit crazy - clinching every security guard who attempts to restrain him in the ring.

In the post-fight interview, Wald screams at Kellerman, "LOOK AT ME, MAX! I MUST RETURN HOME, AND MY CHILDREN ARE GOING TO BE FRIGHTENED OF ME! LOOK AT ME!"

5. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

Yeah ok.

Anyone else here can match Xplosives well thought out response?

6. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    It's a horrible styles matchup between a guy who is past it and a guy was never really approaching it, to begin with. Just hope for a decent fight and that the winner makes the fights we want to see in the future....viz Wilder and Joshua etc. Truth be told, a Fury win is probably "better for boxing" in the "entertainment" sense of the word, i.e. slaptalk, confrontations, angry scenes, sculpted negroes vs angry gypsies etc.

7. Ugotabe Kidding

Ugotabe Kidding WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    I pick Fury. He still has all the same attributes that caused Wlad trouble in the first fight and I don't believe Wlad can renew himself as a fighter being nearly forty and reigning almost as long as Louis.

8. Jesus of montreal

Jesus of montreal WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Wladerina will fight like a heartless coward once again, and fury will easily beat him.

I can only laugh when a see a few delusionals clowns thinking that wlad will fight more aggresively this time. Dude has always been a coward, he quit miserably against brewster for no real reasons and flooped to the ground , or went into a shell every time a decent puncher touched him. He sure wont grow balls at the age of 40.

9. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    The Lena Dunham of fightbeat has spoken. :palm:

10. Slice N Dice

Slice N Dice Big stiff idiot

Well to be honest, it was a cowardly performance. He didn't throw with any intent until the last round.

11. Ugotabe Kidding

Home Page:
    True. The fact that he remained unbeaten for 11 years while being 'a coward' seems to suggest that cowardice brings success though.

Also the BS about Wlad quitting against Brewster is juvenile. Earlier it was that he quit against Puritty, no matter the fight but he MUST have quit sometime.

12. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    The Purritty thing was parlayed about in the US for years despite most pundits never having seen the bout. Even Purritty was telling people that the cornerman {Sdunek} jumped in to stop it, but it suited the narrative so it was maintained.

The Brewster shit is indeed juvenile. He got up and made no attempt to quit.

Boxing fans shit on their own sport when they make up things that never happened. Kellerman is the worst, trying to get fans to think a certain way instead of telling them what happened.

He was at it in the Jones vs Calzaghe fight, basically telling fans, INSISTING , that Jones was making Calzaghe look like a "Washed up Tito Trinidad".....because they don't get challenged, they just spew it out even more.

13. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Takes two to tango. Only one of them came forward. Shock horror, 39 year old heavyweight slow to let hands go vs 15 year younger, bigger opponent in "Cowardice Scandal".... :lol:

14. Slice N Dice

I'm not saying it was a virtuoso performance from Fury or anything, far from it, but he was winning the rounds. Klitschko had the option of going balls to the wall and letting his hands go or letting the rounds go by and surrendering his title meekly. He chose the latter. I have no beef with Klitschko but I know what I saw.

15. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    But he was in Germany, He thought he was winning...................:dunno:

16. Ugotabe Kidding

Home Page:
    I do agree with this.

Fighting has lots to do with psychology. When a fighter doesn't think that something he tries is going to work, many can't force their body to commit. I have spoken with trainers who have noticed this.

Wlad was in a situation where his plan wasn't working and he was unable to force himself out of it

17. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Wlad could never think his way out of a wet paper bag compared to his brother.....

18. Slice N Dice

"Coming forward" means diddly squat if you're not throwing any punches.

19. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    :lol:

Marvin Haglers entire win over Ray Leonard is based on just that :lol:

20. Jesus of montreal

Jesus of montreal WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Nice to see that after more than 2000 years, sophism is well and alive.

And there is nothing juvenile about Wlad quitting against Brewster. Maybe you have autism and aren't able to read body language, but any normal person would see that he quitted. Hell he even made no with his head, even if hopeless groupies like you and Irish refuse to acknowledge it.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2016
  21. Azazel

Azazel "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Fury will win again in an awful fight. Klithsko never shown he was willing to take some punishment to win a fight and he'll have to do just this to overcome the longer reach and fluidity of Fury. I doubt he'll find the mental fortitude he'll need nearing his 40's.

22. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    wald pussy gave the most disgraceful, chickenshit performance imaginable for a champion in that fight... Fury basically acted like a boastful drunk threatening to beat him up but doing NOTHING to indicate he had any means of doing so and wald pussy, being the disgusting faggot he is, was spooked and did jack shit

23. Pascals Wager

Pascals Wager Undisputed Champion

Fury will come in twice as confident, which will mean he'll put his hands behind his back on several ocassions, & throw many more feints than the first fight.
    Wlad will be twice as agressive this time, which means he will attempt to throw meaningful punches for 2 rounds, (and then spend the rest of the fight clinching & attempting to slip feints).

Fury by UD due to more effective fake agressiveness.

24. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    spot on:bears:

25. mikE

mikE "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Wlad will do things differently and probably win. You don't accomplish what he has accomplished without having an ability to change and without having an ego that will force that change, even if it happens to go against his natural defaults.

Wlad is arguably the best heavyweight of all time. I would like him to finish up with a unification run and have a claim at being the greatest.

Fury is very good, though, and that may be enough to beat Wlad at this stage of his career again. I hope if Fury wins, he does it in a different manner.

26. mw314159

mw314159 Undisputed Champion

Wlad was a great fighter, but Vitali was better. Vitali had the kind of mental and physical durability thst Wlad never had.

I think Wlad can win, though. I think he has enough left in him at 40 to defeat Fury. I'd like to see him win and then retire on a win. Or at least go all out and give it everything he has. If he tries his best and gets knocked out, that would be better than what he did in the last fight.

27. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

I will be the only one that will predict that Wlad will be more committed this time, catch overconfident egomaniac Fury with a punch he didn't saw coming and will be dropped like a sack of potatoes with the ref stopping the fight when ballsy Fury gets up on groggy legs.

28. Jeffy

Jeffy Undisputed Champion

I agree with this one. The only reason that Fury wasnt on his back last fight was because Wlad didnt let his hands go.

29. D MAN

D MAN "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Home Page:
    :lol: @ let his hands go
    As if that is actually a possibility

30. Irish

Irish Yuge, Beautiful

Home Page:
    Wlad was an average fighter and a brilliant boxer. Vitali was a good boxer and an excellent fighter.

Vitali would have stopped Haye in short order,maybe 6 rounds, tops.