Floyd Mayweather hints at ring-return for 'nine-figure' payday

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Rich ´Money´ Mustard, May 1, 2016.

1. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

Floyd Mayweather has insisted that only a "nine-figure" payday will tempt him out of retirement.

The 39-year-old quit boxing in September after accumulating a 49-0 record during a 19-year career that produced world titles in five weight divisions and earnings in excess of US$800million.

The American says he is happy with life outside the ring but acknowledged he was in talks with television networks over a possible comeback fight.
    "Everyone is asking me 'is Floyd Mayweather coming back?'" he said in an interview with Showtime following the DeGale / Medina fight in Washington, DC.
    "Right now, I'm happy on this side, but I've been talking and you just never know. But for now, I'm happy on this side. If I came back, of course, it would have to be a nine-figure payday and probably a championship fight," he added.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-ring-for-crazy-nine-figure-sum-a7008816.html

2. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

9 figures...as in a flat signing contract....plus ofcourse PPV's?....okay I would fucking guarantee that HBO or SHOWTIME would give him 100,000,000 for one fight.........GGG...and FLOYD WON'T take it...

He will say I can make 100,000,000 fighting anyone...and HBO or SHOWTIME being the lowlife scum companies that they are would probably offer up a rematch against CANELO OR COTTO..or so shit..INSTEAD of insisting GGG or FUCK OFF...

3. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

No-one is going to offer US$100 million for a Canelo / Cotto / Khan / Whomever fight.

It's got to be either Pacquaio II or Golovkin...