1. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

[​IMG]

Plot: ´Bound for a remote planet on the far side of the galaxy, the crew of the colony ship Covenant find what they believe to be an uncharted paradise. What the crew discover, however, is a dark, dangerous world, whose sole inhabitant is the "synthetic" David, survivor of the doomed Prometheus expedition. The film is expected to answer some of the series origin questions raised by the Prometheus film´

So, they´re just gonna continue naming these movies after the ships? But add ´Alien´ into the title and give an ´Alien´ looking poster?

I have little hopes for this, but one of those is that it´s significantly better than fucking Prometheus. :wack:

2. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

Yup. I'm on the fence on this one since I was utterly bored by 'Prometheus', a film I was so hyped by the fantastic trailer and the promise of something awesome.

3. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

The fact that when the BluRay and DVD came out, the marketing for it was hammering the ´Questions will be answered´ which is a direct fucking admission of ´´Guys, sorry. We fucked up´´

And there´s no hiding it.
    Nor is their any hiding from the fact the movie was choc-full of inconsistencies and implausibilities.

4. ILLUMINATI

ILLUMINATI Roberto Duran

Prometheus is pretty average...but I still like it...not enough to watch more than once every few years...but still. FUCK is this....if you call a movie ALIEN...it better have motherfucking xenomorph in it....and not just for the last 3-6 seconds of a the movie...