Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Nunes-Rousey OFFICIAL for UFC 207

Least knowledgable hoops poster lb 4 lb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by REEDsART View Post
    REED has THE Utmost Respect for Amanda Nunes' Prowess and Acumen as Both an Athlete AND Fighter...

Having Said That, the Ability to HEADLINE PPV's and Become THE FACE of the Company is Something Nunes Wasn't Blessed w/...She LACKS the Look to Make the Casual MALE MMA Fan Take Notice, and English Being her 2nd Language HAMPERS her Ability to Resonate w/Mainstream American Media...

All Bullshit Aside, Nunes is a MANLY, HARDCORE Lesbian...SLIGHTLY More Feminine than Cris Cyborg (who ALLEGEDLY Isn't Even Gay), but Barely...Soooo, Don't Hold Your Breath Waiting for Sports Illustrated to Call about their Swimsuit Issue, ESPN the Magazine to Call about their "Body" Edition or Mainstream, American Talk Shows to Knock Nunes' Door Down w/Invites...Even Ellen Degeneres, Herself a Lesbian, Likely has ZERO Interest in Bringing Amanda Nunes on her Show..

Ronda Rousey was the PERFECT Package to Launch Women's MMA...& If Another Hottie DOESN'T Surface @ Some Point, that Could HURT the Women's Side of the Game...REED Loooooooooooooves the WNBA, yet 99% of Male Sports Fans Don't...Because There's NOfuckingEYE CANDY...

Not FAIR to a Fighter of Nunes' Talents, but it IS What it Is...

REED
    I agree with all of that and to compound the problem, every time the UFC does find a hot fighter who is successful they end up losing them to Hollywood like with Gina Carano. If you're a fighter you have to be super disciplined to start acting on the side because it's so easy to lose that edge and hunger and all of Rousy's success in general was just a recipe for disaster.

At the same time I kind of agree with Iracist. How much of Rousy's Nunez defeat was from mental destruction and how much was based on her never having faced women with above average boxing skills other than Holly. I think the difference between Nunez and Holmes versus all the women Rousy whipped was that all those other women's boxing skills were about as basic as Rousy's which basically boiled down to make a fist and try to hit her with it.

The UFC hypes fighters like no other, mainly hot women or huge weird men, nether of whom necessarily have to be well rounded fighters.. No shame when the hype gets the shit beat out of it, because it was always gonna happen.

Rousey always had massive holes in her game. Carano was always gonna get stomped by Cyborg. Lesnar always sucked. And on and on and on, and on.

The merry go round of bullshit eventually gets derailed.

This happens less in boxing, because boxing in an old sport and frauds get found out rather early by, well, people like us.
    Perfection
    Uninterrupted
    Never
    Kneels

Sill funny watching Rousey's arms flailing like a fuckin demented puppet, that head bobble back-and-forth, side-to-side as Nunes' fists landed into that horrible, sneering little face...

"There's a lot of guys her size she could beat,I mean,a lot. If you took the roster of the UFC's bantamweights, 135 pounds, and you paired them up against Ronda Rousey, she might be able to beat 50 percent of them. That's not a joke."

-Joe Rogan

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy View Post
    "There's a lot of guys her size she could beat,I mean,a lot. If you took the roster of the UFC's bantamweights, 135 pounds, and you paired them up against Ronda Rousey, she might be able to beat 50 percent of them. That's not a joke."

-Joe Rogan
    SHAMEFUL Quote...As GOOD as Rogan Typically Is, UFC Should Consider FIRING his Ass for that Statement...

REED
    "Hey, Felt Forum!...Motherfucker, Dick, Pussy, Snot and Shit...Good Night!...GOOD NIGHT!!!...Suck my Dick, Bye-Bye!!" - Eddie Murphy

Quote Originally Posted by REEDsART View Post
    SHAMEFUL Quote...As GOOD as Rogan Typically Is, UFC Should Consider FIRING his Ass for that Statement...

REED
    UFC should be careful, they already had that incident last Summer where they tried to "fire" people and prevent them covering the sport.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    She never was jack shit to begin with. A small female Richie Melito.
    Of course she was jack-shit all along. Just a piece of poor, white-trailer-park-trash.
    I bet she´s dead in 5 years.
    A puppet for Dana ´Fat-Juiced-Face-Cunt´ White to promote, lmao, ´Women´s MMA´.

Women can´t fucking fight.
    Just like they can´t do fuck-all of what men do.

Just know your limits.
    'In the beginning, everyone who meets me thinks I'm a nice guy.
    But two weeks later, they hear a bell ringing.
    Then they realize I meant everything I said during that first week'

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magus View Post
    Of course she was jack-shit all along. Just a piece of poor, white-trailer-park-trash.
    I bet she´s dead in 5 years.
    A puppet for Dana ´Fat-Juiced-Face-Cunt´ White to promote, lmao, ´Women´s MMA´.

Women can´t fucking fight.
    Just like they can´t do fuck-all of what men do.

Just know your limits.
    I remember Dana saying how women would never fight in the UFC. Until his sell-out ass saw some dollar signs.

PHASE ----3 Destruction and Mayhem's Avatar

I just read somewhere that Ronda Rousey has a black great grandfather. I'm probably late to the party (as usual) but I was somewhat surprised to hear this.
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women!

Whoa, fuck,..... what a thread,.. I don't hate women that much.

Blacks, Hispanics and Jews on the other hand.......

Out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by KaukipRrr View Post
    Whoa, fuck,..... what a thread,.. I don't hate women that much.

Blacks, Hispanics and Jews on the other hand.......
    Depends on your definition of ´women´...
    'In the beginning, everyone who meets me thinks I'm a nice guy.
    But two weeks later, they hear a bell ringing.
    Then they realize I meant everything I said during that first week'

Thread Information