Your predictions for 2017?

Discussion in 'General Boxing Discussion' started by Jimmy, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Jimmy

Jimmy The Greatest of Are Times

Which big fights do you think will be made next year? GGG-Canelo? Joshua-Klitschko? Will Rigo finally get that big fight he's craved since Donaire? Will we see Spence Jr in against the likes of Porter, Garcia or Thurman? Might we see a Mayweather-Pacquiao rematch? Pacquiao-Crawford? Crawford-Broner?

Who do you see being matched together in 2017?

2. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

Mayweather needs to stay retired.

Would like to see Joshua vs Wilder and GGG vs Canelo.

3. Jimmy

Jimmy The Greatest of Are Times

This is the biggest heavyweight fight to make, but I don't see it being made anytime soon. Two unbeaten, knockout artists who are the crown jewels to their handlers.

4. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

I'd love to see it. I think it'll be like Lennox Lewis vs Michael Grant, personally, but want to see it nevertheless.

5. Neil

Neil ABJECT COWARD

The Cal Ripken of Alcoholism
    January 28, frampton-santa cruz, mikey garcia vs zlaticanin mgm grand

6. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

If Canelo DOESNT Face GGG In 2017, Even his BLINDLY Loyal Mexican Fanbase Will Start to Turn On Him....

REED

7. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

Like REED Said Earlier, Even Canelo's LOYAL Mexican Fanbase Will Start Turning On him, if the GGG Fight Doesn't Happen in 2017....

REED Thinks Joshua Will Fight Parker for Sure (He's the Mandatory), Early 2017...And Possibly Klitschko by Summer...REED Could See Joshua and Wilder Aligning Themselves for an EPIC Heavyweight Fight in 2018...Both Men will Clear Out the Rest, Leaving Each Other @ the Top, to Be Settled in '18...Luis Ortiz Will Be Left Out of the Mix...

We've SEEN the Best of Rigondeaux...As GOOD as He Is/Was, he's BARELY a Blip on the Radar Anymore...An Unfortunate Casualty of BLATANT Sabotage by his Own Fucking Promoter, Bob Arum...Not Sure Why Arum WASTES his Time Signing Black Fighters, Because he Sure as Hell DOESN'T Promote Them Worth a Fuck...

REED Thinks, Errol Spence Will Win the Vacant IBF Title Early 2017 and Defend it Against Shawn Porter by Summer...By Then, Keith Thurman and Danny Garcia Will Have Unified and HOPEFULLY The Winners Will Duke it Out in the Fall...

REED Has NO Interest in a Floyd-Pacquiao RE or Watching Either of Them Fight @ All, Really...REED Didn't See Pac-Bradley III and WON'T Watch Pac-Jesse Vargas...REED Would Watch Pac vs. Crawford or Pac vs. a Welterweight Titlist, but that's About It...

Broner's Probably Got 1 Last Cash Out Bout Left in Him, so Crawford Makes Sense...Surely, Even Al Haymon Would GLADLY Part Ways w/Broner and/or Give his Blessing for Broner to Face a Top Rank Fighter, @ this Stage of his Career....

REED:hammert:

8. Hut*Hut

Hut*Hut The Mackintosh of temazepam

Involved in hyperbole
    Judgement day.

9. KaukipRrr

KaukipRrr "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Jeff Horn ,... our Jeff, he gone whup Errol,.. he gone whup him, you just wait and watch.

Our Jeff.

10. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

"Aussie" Jeff Horn - I like the kid actually. Not a world beater but very solid skillset and could get a strap. Latest fight;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoY289OrlhM

EDIT - Kostya Tszyu's son Tim is turning pro, 32-1 ammy career. Looks exactly like his old man.

11. KaukipRrr

Yeah saw it last night my fellow 'punter',.. and the one before that I did see and agree, he looks fit,.. but of course, getting some perspective on the quality of the opponent he is fighting, WHILE he's fighting,.. comes very difficult with our in-house kit commentators. Thanks to them, initially, I thought this guy might have arrived like Kessler did to fight Mundine,...but woke up quick to the fact that he's fought nobody of quality in Europe and even lost in doing so, a true padded scrub, not even fit for one of Sauerland's nazi-rallies. They had me, they had me because they usually search the dump in Argentina first.

12. Jeffy

Jeffy Undisputed Champion

I see Wilder getting KTFO in 2017. His wild slugging is going to catch up with him as soon as he meets up with a half decent counterpuncher

13. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

[​IMG]

REED:Con:

14. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

Yep spot on, though Horn is doing what he's meant to do I.e. squashing these stiffs.

I hate the way he carries his hands so low, will be his undoing. But he has some nice tricks in the kitbag.

15. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

Punk & Kauki 'Get The Horn'

16. Wiser 1878

Wiser 1878 Bridgerweight Champion

Management/Health Care
    Of course I'd like to see Canelo-GGG and Wilder-Joshua or either of them against Klitchko. One fight I'd really love to see is Thurman vs. Spence Jr.. With the right build up (fights leading up to it) that could be a very good mega fight. I'd also like to see Pac fight Kell Brook in London.

17. KaukipRrr

:nono: See, why do you know Peter Parker, our secret shame,... but know nothing about our milky slick Jeff?...

Jeff will probably beat a legend, to become a legend right here in Australia first,...then he'll go on to give us a 'brave' effort in a title fight.