Give me your thoughts!

Discussion in 'Training & Conditioning' started by Renatas, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Renatas

Renatas Scrub

Hello, everyone!
    First of all, let me introduce myself, because I am new here. I started training martial arts 12 years old. I was training Karate Kyokushin. After three years of training, I decided to give a try for bodybuilding, because I was very skinny.. I trained for 4 years, increased my mass dramaticaly. When I first visited gym, 15 years old, I weighted about 40 kilograms..., during this four years period, I managed to gain weight to 89 kilograms. My body transformed. But after those four years, I found out, that my true love and passion is martial arts, so I started training muay thai, kickboxing and boxing. Now it's almost six years, since I started martial arts again.
    You might ask, why the hell I am telling you my story? I believe, that if you want to get something, you have to give something. I decided to create project - www.shareaworkout.com . Don't get me wrong, it's not a spam, just please, give it a try and visit my website.
    The main purpose of my idea is to write down workouts, that I am doing by myself, to get them from certified coaches and to invite others, martial arts lovers, to give their opinions, advices and share workouts they are doing.
    My project is growing - slowly, but steady. At this moment there are several serious strength and conditioning workouts from experienced coaches, also some combat workouts, majority of them are workouts, which I done in my gym.
    I would be very pleased, if you would visit my website and give your opinion and advices, how I could make it even better.
    And of course, I believe, that you will find there some youseful information!

Best regards,
    Shareaworkout.com

2. Punk

Punk "Twinkle Toes" McJack Staff Member

Just copy and paste them from all these training threads, it's a goldmine of weightlifting, rope climbing and body waxing.

3. Renatas

Renatas Scrub

It might be a good idea, mate :D

4. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

you want my thoughts?

here...

[​IMG]