+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Actors that you just cannot stand, to the point where you avoid their films

Quote Originally Posted by cdogg187 View Post
    When exactly was he not "hey, maan... I'm crazy,maan... I just might go crazy now, maan"?... He was always a spastic, twitchy jerk off who needed to get tuned up
    Probably true....but I think just post-Easy Rider.
    I donīt think he could be completely out-there-crazy and pull off a movie like that...when he went AWOL for the majority of the 1970s is where he really lost it...
    'In the beginning, everyone who meets me thinks I'm a nice guy.
    But two weeks later, they hear a bell ringing.
    Then they realize I meant everything I said during that first week'

Show King Coopa some fuckin respeck!

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magus View Post
    Probably true....but I think just post-Easy Rider.
    I donīt think he could be completely out-there-crazy and pull off a movie like that...when he went AWOL for the majority of the 1970s is where he really lost it...
    I HATE Easy Rider

Jack Nicholson does his damnedest to make the film watchable but he just can't save it, his undeniable on-screen charisma drowned out by that idiot Hopper and the "very uncool" (Thank you, George Harrison) Peter Fonda
    [QUOTE=Slice N Dice;1381801]A brain and critical thought aren't requisites for being alive though Jimmy, jellyfish don't have brains for example, but they're still living creatures, same thing with Wayne Rooney. The reason it's a grey area is because viruses are dormant and show no signs of life until they latch on to a host cell, then they "wake up" and display characteristics typical of life.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Xplosive View Post
    Show King Coopa some fuckin respeck!
    and if I don't???
    [QUOTE=Slice N Dice;1381801]A brain and critical thought aren't requisites for being alive though Jimmy, jellyfish don't have brains for example, but they're still living creatures, same thing with Wayne Rooney. The reason it's a grey area is because viruses are dormant and show no signs of life until they latch on to a host cell, then they "wake up" and display characteristics typical of life.[/QUOTE]

PHASE ----3 Destruction and Mayhem's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xplosive View Post
    Yes!! Melissa McCarthy! I fuckin despise that fat, unfunny bitch!
    Funny...I don't mind her. Rosie O'Donnell, now that's an unfunny cunt I despise.
    Last edited by Destruction and Mayhem; 02-17-2017 at 11:49 PM.
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women!

I think Melissa McCarthy is funny enough... Rosie O'Donnell is about as funny as a children's hospital

Rosie O'Donnell has a bigger dick than Chris O'Donnell

I HATE Easy Rider

Jack Nicholson does his damnedest to make the film watchable but he just can't save it, his undeniable on-screen charisma drowned out by that idiot Hopper and the "very uncool" (Thank you, George Harrison) Peter Fonda
    THANK YOU!
    I hate too that overrated little film that means so much to so many people for some reason I can't comprehend.

Quote Originally Posted by panchyprsss View Post
    THANK YOU!
    I hate too that overrated little film that means so much to so many people for some reason I can't comprehend.
    'Timing' I'd probably think...came along just at the right time of late 1960s 'counter-culture'?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magus View Post
    'Timing' I'd probably think...came along just at the right time of late 1960s 'counter-culture'?
    Yup.
    Same thing with The Graduate being selected in 1998 by the American Film Institute as the Greatest American Movie Ever made...wait a few more years and MY generation will pick Saturday Night Fever as THE GOAT!!!

Shia Labouff

Quote Originally Posted by BOSS View Post
    Shia Labouff
    agree...he's awful

agree...he's awful
    Yesterday you said tomorrow so JUST... DO ITT!!!!!!
    "I never came into the ring trying to intimidate anybody. I just came and presented myself, and if they choose to be intimidated cool. If not, they're still gonna hit eventually." - Iron Mike

Quote Originally Posted by panchyprsss View Post
    Yup.
    Same thing with The Graduate being selected in 1998 by the American Film Institute as the Greatest American Movie Ever made...wait a few more years and MY generation will pick Saturday Night Fever as THE GOAT!!!
    Exactly.
    As The Who famously (and prophetically) sang: "T-t-t-talkin' bout my generation"

agree...he's awful
    Is he...or is he just playing-up to what people expect now: Shia LeBeouf edgy, 'out-there' performance-artist?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information