+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Actors that you just cannot stand, to the point where you avoid their films

Quote Originally Posted by Xplosive View Post
    Yesterday you said tomorrow so JUST... DO ITT!!!!!!
    [QUOTE=Slice N Dice;1381801]A brain and critical thought aren't requisites for being alive though Jimmy, jellyfish don't have brains for example, but they're still living creatures, same thing with Wayne Rooney. The reason it's a grey area is because viruses are dormant and show no signs of life until they latch on to a host cell, then they "wake up" and display characteristics typical of life.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magus View Post
    Is he...or is he just playing-up to what people expect now: Shia LeBeouf edgy, 'out-there' performance-artist?
    I thought he was awful before he started pretending to be an artist
    [QUOTE=Slice N Dice;1381801]A brain and critical thought aren't requisites for being alive though Jimmy, jellyfish don't have brains for example, but they're still living creatures, same thing with Wayne Rooney. The reason it's a grey area is because viruses are dormant and show no signs of life until they latch on to a host cell, then they "wake up" and display characteristics typical of life.[/QUOTE]

WBC Top 5 contender

Kerry Washington. She's been trying to be a sassy black activist to make up for playing a pickaninny in Save the Last Dance and fucking a white guy as part of her contract in every movie that she's in. Except the one where she played a nigger characature.

P4P No.1

Quote Originally Posted by Terp View Post
    Kerry Washington. She's been trying to be a sassy black activist to make up for playing a pickaninny in Save the Last Dance and fucking a white guy as part of her contract in every movie that she's in. Except the one where she played a nigger characature.
    Damn....speaking of Save the Last Dance I've had a crush on Bianca Lawson since that crappy next generation Saved By the Bell, and I especially liked her in Goode Behavior

P4P No.1

Quote Originally Posted by Destruction and Mayhem View Post
    Funny...I don't mind her. Rosie O'Donnell, now that's an unfunny cunt I despise.
    Rosie is horrible. Unfunny and unappealing in every way imaginable.

PHASE ----3 Destruction and Mayhem's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terp View Post
    She's a bed wench! I met her at Cancun Airport once and she snubbed me. Cunt.
    Crush your enemies, see them driven before you and hear the lamentations of their women!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information