+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: THAT President Trump solo-presser in full!

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula II View Post
    Anthony is like Saddam Hussein's information secretary during the Iraq invasion in 2003.

"We are defeating the Americans in every corner of Iraq! We have now destroyed half of their army!"

"Everything is going fine, guys. Nothing different here. Obama had the same issues! Just a normal press conference today!"
    The media is way more like Baghdad Bob than me

Roberto Duran

Nevermind the press conference...that was hilarious...but decipher this one for me...."I'm looking at 2 states, 1 state, and I like the one that both parties like"....FUCK>?>?? .....Netanyahu laughter says it all...

Stranger than fiction
    [QUOTE=Slice N Dice;1381801]A brain and critical thought aren't requisites for being alive though Jimmy, jellyfish don't have brains for example, but they're still living creatures, same thing with Wayne Rooney. The reason it's a grey area is because viruses are dormant and show no signs of life until they latch on to a host cell, then they "wake up" and display characteristics typical of life.[/QUOTE]

Huh
    'In the beginning, everyone who meets me thinks I'm a nice guy.
    But two weeks later, they hear a bell ringing.
    Then they realize I meant everything I said during that first week'

Book Reader

"you know what uranium is? because i sure don't."

The Mackintosh of temazepam Hut*Hut's Avatar

I kinda like trump
    Support Wee Beardy!

Still can't work out what he's babbling about on israel tho 'hey, if the Palestinians dont want their own state then I'm happy with that....that's right isn't it, mr Netanyahu? They don't want one? Yes, I believe everyone's happy with that now. These new settlements are terrific you've never seen settlements like it, they're so good we're setting up our embassy on one theyre building just now. Bibi talks to people in palestine, top people, and let me tell you, theyre all absolutely on board with this.'
    Support Wee Beardy!

Book Reader

apparently, he told bibi during the press conference to stop building them. heard it was kind of a shocker to bibi.

I liked how he shut the mouth of that Black lady (that has a long history of trashing Trump) when she challenged him to meet with the Black Caucus. Trump responded he has been reaching to them, but they don't want to meet with him and then added, 'Can you arrange the meeting? I'll love to meet with them!" She was stuttering not knowing what to respond.

So this just showed up in my spam folder.

Show Your Trump Pride With THIS!

This one is the official one...in gold!

Hilary got one too...

Roberto Duran

Quote Originally Posted by panchyprsss View Post
    I liked how he shut the mouth of that Black lady (that has a long history of trashing Trump) when she challenged him to meet with the Black Caucus. Trump responded he has been reaching to them, but they don't want to meet with him and then added, 'Can you arrange the meeting? I'll love to meet with them!" She was stuttering not knowing what to respond.
    Maybe she was stunned by his visceral racism? What? Since she's black she knows who to talk to in the black caucus to set up a meeting? All black people know each OTHER...?

And the Jewish guy asking about the rise of antisemiticism the last few months....is he also a known tormentor of TRump??? lol...

Quote Originally Posted by ILLUMINATI View Post
    Maybe she was stunned by his visceral racism? What? Since she's black she knows who to talk to in the black caucus to set up a meeting? All black people know each OTHER...?

And the Jewish guy asking about the rise of antisemiticism the last few months....is he also a known tormentor of TRump??? lol...
    That's your definition of Racism?

Quote Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
    So this just showed up in my spam folder.

Show Your Trump Pride With THIS!

How much is it? I'd quite like one
    Support Wee Beardy!

Book Reader

Quote Originally Posted by ILLUMINATI View Post

the jewish reporter said trump has made unprecendented outreach to Jewish community.

as far as the black reporter, she is the one who asked him about the black caucus. also, bear in mind it is actually the black Democratic caucus.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/01/06/re...nts-to-reform/

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information