+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: THAT President Trump solo-presser in full!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    That's your definition of Racism?
    Yours seems to be carrying a torch and a rope and shouting precisely "get that N*gger because he's black and I want to kill him solely because he is black"
    [QUOTE=Slice N Dice;1381801]A brain and critical thought aren't requisites for being alive though Jimmy, jellyfish don't have brains for example, but they're still living creatures, same thing with Wayne Rooney. The reason it's a grey area is because viruses are dormant and show no signs of life until they latch on to a host cell, then they "wake up" and display characteristics typical of life.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by cdogg187 View Post
    Yours seems to be carrying a torch and a rope and shouting precisely "get that N*gger because he's black and I want to kill him solely because he is black"
    Not quite, but definitely more than that exchange between trump and that reporter.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLUMINATI View Post
    Maybe she was stunned by his visceral racism? What? Since she's black she knows who to talk to in the black caucus to set up a meeting? All black people know each OTHER...?

And the Jewish guy asking about the rise of antisemiticism the last few months....is he also a known tormentor of TRump??? lol...
    Either you didn't watched the press conference or you a complete asshole: he asked her first if she knew people of the Black Caucus to which she responded she knows some of them very well. Right after that is when Trump asked if she can arrange a meeting. How in fucks name is that racist???

German satire newspaper (Fake news!) had a headline like this: Mentally disabled man storms white house press conference and harasses journalists... Luckily no one injured!

Schlaaaaaand!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Double L View Post
    uh, no. but he realizes it is the black Democratic caucus, and that it is extremely hostile towards him.
    He didn't even know what it was. If you want to defend the guy that's up to you but quit making shit up.

2013-14 Premier League Prediction League Champion

Quote Originally Posted by panchyprsss View Post
    Either you didn't watched the press conference or you a complete asshole: he asked her first if she knew people of the Black Caucus to which she responded she knows some of them very well. Right after that is when Trump asked if she can arrange a meeting. How in fucks name is that racist???
    That is inaccurate. She had to explain who the CBC were first. Then he asked her to set it up and she chuckled. He asked are they friends of hers and she said she knows some of them.

One of the members of the CBC said "I'm just glad he didn't ask her to sweep and mop the room before the meeting."

2013-14 Premier League Prediction League Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula II View Post
    That is inaccurate. She had to explain who the CBC were first. Then he asked her to set it up and she chuckled. He asked are they friends of hers and she said she knows some of them.

One of the members of the CBC said "I'm just glad he didn't ask her to sweep and mop the room before the meeting."
    Black people need to get the fuck over themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish View Post
    Black people need to get the fuck over themselves.
    Now now....they´re responsible for putting a white man into outer-space
    'In the beginning, everyone who meets me thinks I'm a nice guy.
    But two weeks later, they hear a bell ringing.
    Then they realize I meant everything I said during that first week'

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Magus View Post
    Now now....they´re responsible for putting a white man into outer-space
    How Whitey took a look around and said "We gotta get out of this place"

Quote Originally Posted by Caligula II View Post

She didn't had to 'explain who the CBC were'; Trump obviously didn't heard her well and asked 'include who?'
    Very obvious you are quoting that very biased article where the author very conveniently omitted: (1) Trump ALSO said in the press conference that he has been trying to meet with the CBC, but they are not responding to his invitations (2) Trump also told this lady (and all the amnesiac media present) that he had set up a meeting with Senator Cummings of the Black Caucus and Cummings was very excited, but Cummings was apparently told later not to talk to Trump as he has not responded to invitations to talk to Trump.

This dude here presents BOTH versions (WHAT REALLY HAPPENED VS MEDIA BIASED REPORT) and the conclusion is that this is all FAKE NEWS...AGAIN!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information