+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: And The New Currency of Scotland Is..............

  1. #1
    Yuge, Beautiful Irish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In The Trenches With My Boy Sepp
    Posts
    54,386

    Default And The New Currency of Scotland Is..............


  2. #2
    Admin Anthony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    -49.330540, 68.950885
    Posts
    21,570

    Default


  3. #3
    The Mackintosh of temazepam Hut*Hut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Interzone
    Posts
    51,623

    Default

    Deal breaker. These silly bams don't know what they're doing and im gonna end up having to apply to emigrate to england for work, I can see it.

    To answer her question for her tho - if they reapply to the EU im pretty sure they'll be mandated to adopt the euro as a condition of entry? Unless that's been quietly dropped, but I don't think it has. FREEEEEEEEDOM!
    Support Wee Beardy!

  4. #4
    Yuge, Beautiful Irish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In The Trenches With My Boy Sepp
    Posts
    54,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hut*Hut View Post
    Deal breaker. These silly bams don't know what they're doing and im gonna end up having to apply to emigrate to england for work, I can see it.

    To answer her question for her tho - if they reapply to the EU im pretty sure they'll be mandated to adopt the euro as a condition of entry? Unless that's been quietly dropped, but I don't think it has. FREEEEEEEEDOM!
    But did anyone hear what the guy shouted to cause her to stammer

  5. #5
    The Mackintosh of temazepam Hut*Hut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Interzone
    Posts
    51,623

    Default

    I can't make it out, what does he say? Grouw....?
    Support Wee Beardy!

  6. #6
    GLADYS cdogg187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Beyond The Pale
    Posts
    71,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hut*Hut View Post
    I can't make it out, what does he say? Grouw....?
    "See You"
    [QUOTE=Slice N Dice;1381801]A brain and critical thought aren't requisites for being alive though Jimmy, jellyfish don't have brains for example, but they're still living creatures, same thing with Wayne Rooney. The reason it's a grey area is because viruses are dormant and show no signs of life until they latch on to a host cell, then they "wake up" and display characteristics typical of life.[/QUOTE]

  7. #7
    The Mackintosh of temazepam Hut*Hut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Interzone
    Posts
    51,623

    Default


    cool
    Support Wee Beardy!

  8. #8
    The Mackintosh of temazepam Hut*Hut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Interzone
    Posts
    51,623

    Default

    I mean.....OOTRAGE
    Support Wee Beardy!

  9. #9
    GLADYS cdogg187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Beyond The Pale
    Posts
    71,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hut*Hut View Post

    cool
    [QUOTE=Slice N Dice;1381801]A brain and critical thought aren't requisites for being alive though Jimmy, jellyfish don't have brains for example, but they're still living creatures, same thing with Wayne Rooney. The reason it's a grey area is because viruses are dormant and show no signs of life until they latch on to a host cell, then they "wake up" and display characteristics typical of life.[/QUOTE]

  10. #10
    GLADYS cdogg187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Beyond The Pale
    Posts
    71,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hut*Hut View Post
    I mean.....OOTRAGE
    [QUOTE=Slice N Dice;1381801]A brain and critical thought aren't requisites for being alive though Jimmy, jellyfish don't have brains for example, but they're still living creatures, same thing with Wayne Rooney. The reason it's a grey area is because viruses are dormant and show no signs of life until they latch on to a host cell, then they "wake up" and display characteristics typical of life.[/QUOTE]

  11. #11
    The Mackintosh of temazepam Hut*Hut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Interzone
    Posts
    51,623

    Default

    That medieval looking pub landlord at the end talks an unheard of amount of sense for question time. Somebody who can organize a piss up in a brewery actually turns out to be a step up, shocker
    Support Wee Beardy!

  12. #12
    Czarcasm whiskey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    38,589

    Default

    Hut wrote a wiki article aboot the currency.

    https://sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poond_sterling

  13. #13
    GLADYS cdogg187's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Beyond The Pale
    Posts
    71,826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by whiskey View Post
    Hut wrote a wiki article aboot the currency.

    https://sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poond_sterling
    [QUOTE=Slice N Dice;1381801]A brain and critical thought aren't requisites for being alive though Jimmy, jellyfish don't have brains for example, but they're still living creatures, same thing with Wayne Rooney. The reason it's a grey area is because viruses are dormant and show no signs of life until they latch on to a host cell, then they "wake up" and display characteristics typical of life.[/QUOTE]

  14. #14
    Czarcasm whiskey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    38,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cdogg187 View Post
    I think he should write another one on trickle doon economics.

  15. #15
    Yuge, Beautiful Irish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    In The Trenches With My Boy Sepp
    Posts
    54,386

    Default

    So, eh, did anyone hear what the guy in the crowd shouted out

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Our Affiliates: