Star Wars Celebration 2017: 40 years Anniversary

Discussion in 'Movies & Televison: Reviews, Discussions & Debate' started by Panchyprsss, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

I was looking forward to attend the Star Wars Celebration this wekend for two reasons: (A) It is expected to be THE BEST ever 'cause is the 40th anniversary and (2) The Orlando Convention Center is just 45 minutes ride from my house. Well, at the last minute I decided not to go even though I am DYING to be there. Why? Because everybody and their brother (and sister, and relatives, and neighbors...) also decided to attend. hundreds of people camping out since last night and the traffic jam has been a total nightmare. Organizers are expecting over 78 thousand people to attend. That is 70 thousand too much for me. Thank you.

That said, I have been following today's event on youtube and now I am again regretting not having attended. George Lucas was there and was interviewed by Warwick Davis. A touching tribute to Carrie Fisher was presented by her daughter, Billie Lourd (dressed in a YUMMY Princess Leia-like miniskirt with a low cut bare back)...
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

followed by a live performance of the Princess Leia theme (plus the main title and Vader's theme) by the Philarmonic Orchestra conducted by John Freaking Williams!
    PLUS
    Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford AND Hayden Christensen (who was received with a big applause and standing ovations) also were present.
    [​IMG]

2. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

Fuck George Lucas

3. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

:lol:

WORD.

4. Panchyprsss

Panchyprsss Clogg's LORD PROTECTOR

:pan: