Héctor Camacho v Floyd Mayweather Jr

Discussion in 'Mythical Matchups' started by Rich ´Money´ Mustard, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

At:
    130lb
    135lb
    140lbs

Who wins and how?

2. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

Hmmm.....tough one. Very intriguing matchup. one of the harder matchups to pick a winner.

3. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Hmmmm....is Trinidad & Tobago playing games here? :hmm:

4. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

I'd expect Floyd to win at all three weights, despite the fact that I fully expect Camacho's handspeed to be a problem for him at 130 & 135. Ultimately, the difference would be Floyd had a higher ring IQ and would outhink Camacho.

140 would be the widest margin for Floyd. He was a much better junior welter than Camacho.

Erratic likes this.
  5. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

How do you think Mayweather works out and deals with such handspeed from a southpaw?

6. Xplosive

If we compare this matchup to the previous thread....there's a world of difference between Camacho and Whitaker. Hector, for all his amazing handspeed, was not a defensive wiz like Pea and he didn't have the boxing brain of Pea. Floyd would eventually time Camacho and consistently land straight rights on him. Obviously, Floyd ain't stopping him or seriously hurting him, but he'd score on him enough to win.

7. Dog Jones

Dog Jones WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Floyd would hit Camacho with the same shot Rosario did, Camacho would run around the ring for the rest of the fight and lose the decision

8. Erratic

Erratic "Twinkle Toes" McJack

Professional Bum
    Home Page:
    Camacho would give Floyd problems with his insane speed and skills, but eventually I think Floyd figures him out enough to land with enough consistency and power to make Camacho too leery and go into a defensive shell. Floyd wins a competitive decision.

9. Destruction and Mayhem

Hand speed, by itself, is irrelevant to a guy like Floyd. Pacquiao, even the version Floyd fought (who was still capable) had crazy handspeed and from a southpaw stance...but wasn't given much opportunity to use it because of Floyd's movement and quick accurate counters. Floyd is in an entirely different league to Camacho and wins easily at any weight.

10. Xplosive

This is why nobody takes you seriously. Even in a matchup where we all pick Floyd, you have to fuck it up with your condescending "Why is this even a question?" type of bullshit response.

Comparing the handspeed of a faded Pac to that of a prime Camacho highlights your Floyd cock licking.

An inferior fighter to Camacho in Zab troubled Floyd on handspeed alone, so let's not pretend it's an easy fight for Floyd. Cause it's not, especially not at 130 & 135.

11. Destruction and Mayhem

Actually people do take me seriously...despite the overused and childish "Floyd cock sucking" narrative. the reason they take me seriously is because I tend to pick fights correctly (real fights) and so they know I can apply my knowledge.

You are an amateur when it comes to this stuff. For example....many people on this board (including you I suspect) said that Hopkins would lose to Pavlik because of Pavlik's workrate. They cited the Calzaghe fight as "evidence" that Hopkins is troubled by workrate. I told all who would listen that Hopkins would absolutely dominate and embarrass Pavlik because Hopkins' style limits workrate. I said that the only reason Calzaghe trouble'd Hopkins (and even then the fight was close) is because Calzaghe's style is very innovate and he's elusive and gives crazy angles and is very fast AS WELL AS workrate.....whereas Pavlik is "straight up and down with no special effects". What happened? Hopkins dominated Pavlik just as I said he would.

It wasn't Zab's hand speed alone that trouble's Floyd. Zab has an innovative (freestyle) style...almost a mirror image of Floyd himself to some degree and that's what troubled him. A Meldrick Taylor, for example wouldn't have given Floyd as much trouble.

Pacquiao still had tremendous handspeed, only a fool would say otherwise. Prime Camacho was faster but not significantly. Thing is though that Camacho wasn't a particularly elusive, smart and unpredictable fighter. he was mainly just fast handed. Fast hands aloe cannot trouble a guy that has the timing of a Floyd.

Xplosive, you mean well, but you don't have the insight of the guy they call Sly. Let me educate you...I wont charge you for my services.

12. Xplosive

I honestly stopped reading at the point when you said Floyd would have an easier time with Mel Taylor than he did Zab.

You a special kind of groupie.

13. Destruction and Mayhem

Styles makes fights motherfucker. That wasn't suggesting that Zab was better than or would beat Mel Taylor. Ali struggled with Chuvalo more than he struggled with Liston. He struggled with Norton more than he struggled with Foreman. Styles...motherfucker.

14. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Xplosive, I[ll tell you why no-one takes this fuckwit seriously about boxing and especially when it comes to Mayweather...in fact, no, I´ll let him tell you himself:

11 hours later:

Moron.

15. Xplosive

He's unfuckingbelievable isn't he?

16. Destruction and Mayhem

First post was sarcastic, you idiot. You just owned yourself.

17. Destruction and Mayhem

You're a bigger fool than him for even quoting and believing him. lol

18. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Fucking knew he would come back with something like this.
    You´re worse than Panchy.

19. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Classic Internet-idiots´ tact: to simply claim ´I was joking´ or being sarcastic when they realise what an utter twat they´ve been again.

20. Destruction and Mayhem

Dude...I've always maintained that Floyd Mayweather is one of the greatest fighters of all time. That being the case....would I legitimately think that a fight between him and Camacho would be a close fight? You can't use your dick anymore due to impotence but at least try to use your common sense.

21. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

See, not many on here will remember but you used to do the exact same schtick back in the SecondsOut Forum days but then it was with Felix Trinidad.
    You made outlandish ´unbeatbale genius´ claims then, right after he beat Joppy!

Oh, and you think Moonraker is a good movie, so your entire existance falls apart right there. :lol:

22. Xplosive

I love when he tells his famous lie, "I like Ali and Jones more than Floyd."

He'll tear down Ali and Roy's accomplishments in a hot second to boost Floyd, and he has, many times.

23. Xplosive

Back to Floyd-Zab, GTFOH with Zab's "freestyle" style giving Floyd problems... no, it was his handspeed. Difference being, Zab could never really "box". Camacho actually could. His skill set, combined with his insane handspeed would pose a lot of difficulty for Floyd.

Like Muzse said, the shoulder roll style naturally has difficulty with southpaws. Make no mistake, Camacho WOULD nail Floyd cleanly with his lightning fast one-two's, and he'd win his share of early-to-mid rounds.

And saying Floyd would beat Mel Taylor easily is asinine. There's not a junior welter that ever lived that would beat a prime Taylor easily. I dunno if Floyd BEATS a prime Taylor period, let alone easily.

24. Destruction and Mayhem

You have me confused with someone else. I never claimed Tito was some unbeatable genius.

25. Destruction and Mayhem

Meldrick Taylor was hittable. Just look at how marked up his face was vs Chavez. Chavez hit him with every punch he threw. Floyd is faster than Chavez and even more accurate. Meldrick taylor wasn't a particularly intelligent fighter...he was very fast with a slick style and would look good against predictable fighters but against a constantly moving elusive counter punching target like Floyd he'd have gotten tattooed.

Now...I misspoke somewhat. I didn't actually mean that taylor would be an easier fight than Zab...I meant his style would be easier to deal with than Zab's style. Meldrick's other abilities, however (outside of his style), would make the fight closer.

26. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

No, what you actually said after he dispatched Mamdou Thiam was something along the lines of ´he´s that incredble...he may well be an extraterestrial from Outer Space!´´

I remember this post like it was yesterday and I thought ´Hello, what the fuck do we have here...Trinidad & Tobago´

Didnt you also go into hiding for a few months when Hopkins wiped his arse with him?

27. Destruction and Mayhem

By the way Dark Magus and Xplosive...please give me ONE Floyd Mayweather Jnr weakness. Just one. An area of his game that he's weak in. The only criticism even his worst haters have of him is that he didn't fight Pacquiao soon enough...nothing about his abilities. So I'm not some blind groupie...I am merely realistic about his abilities. Y'all use you hatred to blind yourselves from them. You don't want to admit how good he is simply because he can't read, flashes money around and acts like a wannabe thug. But from a purists point of view he's basically the perfect fighting talent. He does nothing wrong.

28. Destruction and Mayhem

Again....you have me confused with someone else. I sense the onset of dementia.

29. Destruction and Mayhem

Even when you hear guys like Roy Jones and Lennox Lewis talk about Floyd's abilities they rank them waaaaay up there. So don't act like only casual fans think of him as the real deal. He's one of teh best fighters than ever lived....whether he was exciting or not.

30. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Its sad that youre a fan and yet you´ve missed the point entirely about what makes a boxer one of the ´greats´.

Just because a boxer has all boxes ticked in ´ability´ does NOT translate to ´greatness´.

Floyd Maywather Jr isnt in the Top 10 list of ´great´ boxers.
    Let´s see if you can work out why. :popcorn: