Lloyd Honeyghan vs Manny Pacquiao

Discussion in 'Mythical Matchups' started by Destruction and Mayhem, Apr 26, 2017.

1. Destruction and Mayhem

Destruction and Mayhem PHASE ----3

Ragamuffin man vs Pacman!

2. Xplosive

Xplosive X-MOD Bad Motherfucker

I'd take Pac over Honeyghan, assuming of course we're talking about the 09 Pac.

IF there is an agenda behind this thread, then I'd like to add... 84-85 Curry stops Pac.

3. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    I don't particularly rate the 147 Pac, his comp was absolute shit at the weight and subject to all of his promotional advantages, catchweights and all of that nonsense... Honeyghan would be the best welterweight he fought by a long ways (Pac and Mayweather didn't fight at 147, they had a ridiculous, cowardly sparring match and happily collected the proceeds from all of you idiots who forked over $100 to watch that shit despite me telling you all it would go down exactly like that for months!!!)

4. Destruction and Mayhem

Nah...PAC is too much man for that fragile queer.

5. Destruction and Mayhem

That's Mayweather's style...he limits the output of his opponents and forcing them to fight at his pace. He would have done the same thing to Duran.

Consider:

Corrales when he fought Castillo threw what looked like 1000 punches. Against Mayweather he was a plodder who threw about 10 punches a round.
    Pacquiao is known as a swarmer who throws millions of punches against everyone...people were saying that he'd force Mayweather to fight at a pace that he (Floyd) isn't used to....howeve rin the actual fight with Mayweather he was reduced to a much lower output and forced to fight a chess match.

Now the blinded Duran is God fanatics would respond: "Yo...Duran CANNOT be made to fight at a slower pace...Duran is not pacquiao, Duran is not Corrales...Duran is the baddest motherfucker to have ever lived and he would swarm Mayweather and throw 100 punches a round and blah blah blah". NOT HAPPENING

Look at Duran Leonard 2: Leonard decided to move and box and Duran hardly threw anything. Look at Duran vs Benitez...much less output from Duran. Duran was also susceptible to defense and counterpunching...and few did it as good as Mayweather.

So don't blame Pacquiao for the chessmatch against Mayweather and don't hold it against him...would happen to anyone.

6. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    :mut: Jesus, are you guys fucking? Is he holding your kids for ransom?

7. Destruction and Mayhem

I was about to ask you the same, re Duran

8. cdogg187

cdogg187 GLADYS

SUCK MY BALLS!!
    lol ME? I don't even like Duran

9. Fortunato

Fortunato WBC Champion

Fun fight. I think Pac wins a close one but goes through hell to do it.

10. Rich ´Money´ Mustard

Rich ´Money´ Mustard DIE!

No like I said another thread, Slugstaff McPony-Face latched onto Mayweather when his previous nut-hugger of a boxer, Félix Trinidad, was exposed.
    Sly only follows extreme front-runners in modern boxing and totally bought into the 'Money' Mayweather / 'TBE' aspects of it all.