How many times have you challenged...

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by Mr Roboto, Jul 11, 2004.

1. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    Or tried to set 1 up?

I never have. I find it FUCKING HILARIOUS though cos I definately dig the drama.

Lets see some figures people.

2. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    i told esk i would fight him in a parking lot, but that was just because i wanted to give him a reason to come hang out...
    ah, the good old days...
    =)
    whenever i meet lok, we are lacing on gloves immediately...but only because he promised me some sparring...

3. valdosta

valdosta Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    Zero, maybe I should make my first though. Callie, can you come to GA so I can slap you around some..... :eek:ntome:

4. NeighborMike

NeighborMike Senior Member

Home Page:
    ive offered to fight a poster on boxingtime....he said he was a pro fighter who trained with hoost and bonjansky over in holland....i siad i would pay for him to come here and fight me

come to find out the guy hasent fought in 4 years and was not even a pro fighter...

and esk said he would knock me out, so i extended an offer to meet him next time callie and I go to j-villa or he comes to vegas

5. Beefcake

Beefcake Leap-Amateur

IT
    I challenged Bernard Hopkins to fight but the pussy is scared I'll knock his old ass out and take his paper ABC titles. He knows I'm the real champ.

6. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Zero, maybe I should make my first though. Callie, can you come to GA so I can slap you around some..... :eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]
    yes.
    i will be on the east coast before the end of this year.
    i'ma try to make it up to atl to see orion.
    if you are down, i am down.
    =)
    i just want the rights to be able to post clips of it on here=)

7. valdosta

valdosta Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Zero, maybe I should make my first though. Callie, can you come to GA so I can slap you around some..... :eek:ntome: [/b][/quote]

i just want the rights to be able to post clips of it on here=) [/b][/quote]
    :MrX: :wacko:

8. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    I'll do it any time someone feels man enough to talk shit to me on a forum knowing they won't do it to my face. To this day, I've had zero takers, I did have one guy on a Corvette forum who lives about 50 miles from me get pissed at me and say he was coming to see me, that's been 3 weeks ago now and I've yet to see from him. Gave him my exact address and everything. No show.

9. Beefcake

Beefcake Leap-Amateur

IT
    Wouldn't have passed out your address bro, could be some total mentalist who would end up torching your house or some shit. World is full of nutcases.

10. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Wouldn't have passed out your address bro, could be some total mentalist who would end up torching your house or some shit. World is full of nutcases. [/b][/quote]
    While this is true, 9 out of 10 times, someone is just talking shit and won't do a damn thing. But, I know what you're saying.

11. Hanz

Hanz Roberto Duran

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Wouldn't have passed out your address bro, could be some total mentalist who would end up torching your house or some shit. World is full of nutcases. [/b][/quote]
    While this is true, 9 out of 10 times, someone is just talking shit and won't do a damn thing. But, I know what you're saying. [/b][/quote]
    I was in shock at some of the things I read on Yahoo Message boards. Racism is still at an all time high. You have white people and black people talking to eachother as if we're still living in the days of slavery.
    Makes you wonder if people are just assuming a forum character of if they truly mean what they're saying. People wanting to meet up so they can kill another person and his whole family. It gets extremely vulger and stupid.

12. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Wouldn't have passed out your address bro, could be some total mentalist who would end up torching your house or some shit.  World is full of nutcases. [/b][/quote]
    While this is true, 9 out of 10 times, someone is just talking shit and won't do a damn thing. But, I know what you're saying. [/b][/quote]
    I was in shock at some of the things I read on Yahoo Message boards. Racism is still at an all time high. You have white people and black people talking to eachother as if we're still living in the days of slavery.
    Makes you wonder if people are just assuming a forum character of if they truly mean what they're saying. People wanting to meet up so they can kill another person and his whole family. It gets extremely vulger and stupid. [/b][/quote]
    Don't know, never been on that board, but anytime you have different personalities all thrown together, there are going to be arguments and someone is going to get pissed. I try to keep my cool most of the time, there are a few select members here that I would love to beat the shit out of, I just know I'll never get the opportunity.

13. perez

perez Guest

I wouldn't challenge anybody to a fight, because if by chance that person did show, than I would go to jail for assault and the beating that I gave out would weigh too heavily on my conscience.

14. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    don't you mean the ass-raping you received in prison would be too much for your brain to handle?

15. perez

perez Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> don't you mean the ass-raping you received in prison would be too much for your brain to handle? [/b][/quote]
    comedy is not your strong point. :huh:

Stick to being a ditz on the internet, and you will do just fine. :lol:

16. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> don't you mean the ass-raping you received in prison would be too much for your brain to handle? [/b][/quote]
    Callie challenged me to a fight once but I backed down because that girl is no joke. I'm just glad Mike can keep her under control. :D

17. bam^^^

bam^^^ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Or tried to set 1 up?

I never have. I find it FUCKING HILARIOUS though cos I definately dig the drama.

Lets see some figures people. [/b][/quote]
    id fight you.

CUNT!

-------------

Ok. i have done it once now.

18. Supacal

Supacal Scrub

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> don't you mean the ass-raping you received in prison would be too much for your brain to handle? [/b][/quote]

Stick to being a ditz on the internet, and you will do just fine. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    i was not being comical.
    i was being serious.
    i am not funny,and i know this...
    which is why i was stating truths.

19. bam^^^

bam^^^ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    i think the real question is.

How many times has MOB challenged YOU to a fight?

I bet hes said that to everyone including callie, kitty, SM etc quite a few times. :D

20. bam^^^

bam^^^ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> don't you mean the ass-raping you received in prison would be too much for your brain to handle? [/b][/quote]

Stick to being a ditz on the internet, and you will do just fine. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    i was not being comical.
    i was being serious.
    i am not funny,and i know this...
    which is why i was stating truths. [/b][/quote]
    callie, ignore the [​IMG] . perez is a clown

21. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> I wouldn't challenge anybody to a fight, because if by chance that person did show, than I would go to jail for assault and the beating that I gave out would weigh too heavily on my conscience. [/b][/quote]
    Funny, but delusional.

22. Mr Roboto

Mr Roboto Undisputed Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Or tried to set 1 up?

id fight you.

CUNT!

-------------

Ok. i have done it once now. [/b][/quote]
    it'd be like peja's stats against kobe's

a beating

23. bam^^^

bam^^^ WBC Champion

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Or tried to set 1 up?

I never have.  I find it FUCKING HILARIOUS though cos I definately dig the drama.

id fight you.

CUNT!

-------------

Ok. i have done it once now. [/b][/quote]
    it'd be like peja's stats against kobe's

a beating [/b][/quote]
    na id go easy on you. fight ya south paw like kobe plays left handed and still kill ya. [_[

24. oooh jackie lad

oooh jackie lad Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Wouldn't have passed out your address bro, could be some total mentalist who would end up torching your house or some shit.  World is full of nutcases. [/b][/quote]
    Makes you wonder if people are just assuming a forum character of if they truly mean what they're saying. People wanting to meet up so they can kill another person and his whole family. It gets extremely vulger and stupid. [/b][/quote]
    Don't know, never been on that board, but anytime you have different personalities all thrown together, there are going to be arguments and someone is going to get pissed. I try to keep my cool most of the time, there are a few select members here that I would love to beat the shit out of, I just know I'll never get the opportunity. [/b][/quote]
    name em.

am i one?

25. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Wouldn't have passed out your address bro, could be some total mentalist who would end up torching your house or some shit.  World is full of nutcases. [/b][/quote]
    Don't know, never been on that board, but anytime you have different personalities all thrown together, there are going to be arguments and someone is going to get pissed. I try to keep my cool most of the time, there are a few select members here that I would love to beat the shit out of, I just know I'll never get the opportunity. [/b][/quote]
    name em.

am i one? [/b][/quote]
    No Frank, you are not one, did you want me to add you to the list? :D

26. oooh jackie lad

oooh jackie lad Leap-Amateur

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Wouldn't have passed out your address bro, could be some total mentalist who would end up torching your house or some shit.  World is full of nutcases. [/b][/quote]
    name em.

am i one? [/b][/quote]
    No Frank, you are not one, did you want me to add you to the list? :D [/b][/quote]
    :eek:ntome:

27. REEDsART

REEDsART MATCHMAKER

REED has the PERFECT REMEDY 4 e-Tough Guys...REED PM's his Digits 2 Them...

From There,ALL of the Pressure is on THEM 2 Make Something Happen...

There's about 3 or 4 Pussified Motherfuckers on this Site,w/REED's Digits...& Since they Initially talked Shit about what they Wanted 2 Do 2 REED,NOT EVEN 1 of them has Taken the NEXT Step...

Figures :YeahRight:

ALLIGATOR Mouths,HUMMINGBIRD Asses...

REED :Calvin Brock:

28. Socrates

Socrates Guest

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Wouldn't have passed out your address bro, could be some total mentalist who would end up torching your house or some shit. World is full of nutcases. [/b][/quote]
    word.

29. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> REED has the PERFECT REMEDY 4 e-Tough Guys...REED PM's his Digits 2 Them...

From There,ALL of the Pressure is on THEM 2 Make Something Happen...

There's about 3 or 4 Pussified Motherfuckers on this Site,w/REED's Digits...& Since they Initially talked Shit about what they Wanted 2 Do 2 REED,NOT EVEN 1 of them has Taken the NEXT Step...

Figures :YeahRight:

ALLIGATOR Mouths,HUMMINGBIRD Asses...

REED :Calvin Brock: [/b][/quote]
    REED don't PM'ing some digits but don't want to offer his name for some reason. Its easy to be a tough guy over the phone, much harder when you give someone your full name so they can come find you.

I've offered people my full name and address, REED don't do that.

30. Orion

Orion Not Ordinary

Home Page:
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'> Wouldn't have passed out your address bro, could be some total mentalist who would end up torching your house or some shit. World is full of nutcases. [/b][/quote]
    word. [/b][/quote]
    I fear no man. I could care less who knows where I live. If I were to die tomorrow then it must be my time.