Rough Night in River Oaks

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame/Shame' started by StingerKarl, Dec 28, 2007.

1. dsimon3387

dsimon3387 WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

dsimon writes:

Thats about the average. Unfortunately it does not mean they can't hurt you. And there are guys who know what they are doing who fight to look like they do not know what they are doing.

2. HairysonFord

HairysonFord Undisputed Champion

You have just destroyed one of my long held beliefs on your age group.

There is at least one of you with common sense! :bears:

3. LOK

LOK I'll eat your asshole alive

biting is fine IMO.. in fact someone is trying to harm me.. anything goes..

one day I hope to meet up with Hanzy and i'll sodomize him

4. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

I'm with you Hairy. I've had plenty of fights in my 43 years of existence. I've lost too many to count. I have two brothers who are within 2 year age-wise. We are all in the 6'4"-6'6" range and 215-230 lbs. Despite being siblings, we've had some brawls that would be PPV worthy complete with broken noses, broken jaw, split lips, knocked-out teeth and general pain and misery. I've never been in a fight that compares in violence to those with my bros.

The funny thing is that I've been involved in only one fight since I turned 30 and I felt ashamed afterwards that I let it go far enough to become physical, because it wasn't a life or death type situation.

5. LOK

I dont like to fight. I try to make people see that we can be calm about things and violence is not the way.

cuz if it goes that way.. I'll bite your f'n nuts off

6. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast
    I'd like to get into more fights but I'm afraid of getting arrested. Then I might have to really bite somebodys nuts off, Shawshank style. :nono:

7. Hanzy

Hanzy "Twinkle Toes" McJack

I think I have a picture of that. Hold on!

8. PetreTG

PetreTG WBC Silver Diamond Emeritus Champ

Home Page:
    Indeed , head locks / chokes are the more common than kicks by a mile. Anyone that says they can get out of any choke hold easily hasn't been in any real fights. Street fights are not boxing . I've won as many fights back in the day with a choke as I've won with a punch. Hell it's a lot easier.

Most street fights have a lot more in common with wrestling than they'll ever have with boxing.

9. Hanzy

You wouldn't be hoping to get into more fights if you actually fought a real legitimate fighter just once, you sh*t talker.:tease:

10. dsimon3387

dsimon writes:

thats because you like to fight Hairy. I know guys like you and generally when I frequent a place that has guys like you around I let them run into each other and do what they like to do and stay out of the way. A guy like you may do something subtle like bump into me. What do I do in that situation? well knowing full well that a guy like you likes to fight and i don't I buy you a drink and apologize. I do anything else I can to avoid a fight, because I don't like to fight, clean or otherwise.

At this point 99% of you fight likers become my buddy which is fine by me. Sometimes you will even tell me "you know I was fixin to kick your ass" and I laugh and say I am glad I bought you a drink.

Now the way a guy like me thinks is:

At this point if I am dealing with the 1% that still wants to fight well guess what? I am about 250 pounds and a while not a muscle head, I look pretty imposing when I have to.... I am confidant in my abilites and project that so if you still want to fight me...... I am figuring that there are a couple of possabilites> You have something up your sleeve.... you are challenging a 250 pound guy who is confidant and who has tried very hard to apologize to you, do you want to kill me? what is the source of your absolute confidance? Or, you really are very good and recognize another guy who has something up his sleeve and really want to try your hand.

Now either way at that point you are a great danger to me. So at this point I feel like I have the right to take you out. In a court of law I would say so much: "Your honor, members of the jury, after pleading with this guy not to fight, after buying him a drink and apologiing to him, I figured that when he still wanted to do me harm, he had marked me as a victim and I couldn't let my friends and family down and be victimized in a confrontation where somoene had obviously set it up so they had the upper hand." I would then ask them to picture the aricle in the paper the next day as I was in a coma in the hospital because the guy had a knife he was planning on using all along, or the guy had some buddies who were outside and ready to stomp on my head, or the guy had a really good right hand that he had caught me with and my head had hit the ground really hard...

Then I ask them if under the circumstances they would not have hit the guy first and made sure he wasn't a threat anymore. Point being that some of us don't like to fight and look at fighting as an absolute last resort and are not willing to give somoene the chance to victimie us because we do not believe in biting, gouging, etc except as a last resort. Fuck that shit! once you antagonie me enough to fight you best bet I will make sure you can't lay a hand on me! Biting, gouging, breaking something on you... I don't care you ain't touching me, grabbing me, and if you do hit me My shot will be to take you out, not to knock you out. You may even KO me, but just know that if you do the shot I caught you with will break your Zyphoide process or smash your nose so hard that reconstructing your nose will be like putting Humpty Dumpty back together.

Just be aware you are better off fighting someone who wants a KO and frowns down on hitting to the groin.... not me I am desperate.

Most of the best martial artists that I know carry a piece for this same reason. If somoene is coming for them, they probably know the master's skill and mean to take them out. If I do lose my temper like i did against those two UPS guys then I take responsability for that and would rather take an ass whipping from them (it would have been in front of my family in this case) than fight. Knowing this I find/found a way to control my temper in this type of situation.

11. PetreTG

Home Page:
    I've yet to bite someone , but I do admit I grabbed a handful of this burnouts hair in highschool and punched him in the face after he tried to kick me.

If a guy ever tried to fish hook me , I'd bite their fingers off.

12. Hanzy

Me too! :clap: I'd stick my teeth into a man's penis right on the foreskin and rip it right off.:cool:

13. LOK

:eeeek:

14. Hanzy

You ever tried that LOK?

15. Hanzy

If my son's life was on the line, I'd go so far as to eat another man's penis raw.

16. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

As if you need that kind of motivation. I'm thinking availability would be enough motivation for you.

17. Hanzy

:crafty: I'd bite all your dicks off just for self pleasure! Especially LOK's 25 foot cock!

18. dsimon3387

dsimon writes:

Chokes are great. If you know how to use them they take very little force. One of the nice things about judo is that is developed set ups for chokes that did not involve breaking a guy's neck. In a lot of the older Ju Jutsu stuff the chokes are designed so that they use compression breaks as they choke out.

It scares me that a lot of these dangerous chokes, like the guillitine choke for example, are common knowledge on the streets.

19. dsimon3387

dsimon writes:

And then, naturally buy him a curry.:lol:

20. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

I would rip your nuts off so fast Hanzy!! I wouldn't even have to call Steve_Dave in for backup. :nono:

21. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

DSimon. You need to tell me what these UPS guys did to piss you off so badly. :dunno:

22. PetreTG

Home Page:
    True. Chokes are not the realm of kids play anymore , but on the same token , most fights are more chest pounding than anything. Being that , you aren't looking to kill or seriously hurt anyone as much as just trying to control them.

What I learned a long time ago was how to effectively get out of or prevent a choke or headlock through counter movement before .... or use of pressure points once in a headlock. The biggest key to fighting is keeping your wits about you ... than a properly placed thumb say , under the chin, is all it takes to get a guy to release even the deepest choke or headlock.

As for the guillotine ??? A guy has me in one of those and I deploy the Ole Monkey Grip maneuver on his balls ... no shame.

23. StingerKarl

StingerKarl Ace Degenerate

Thanks for that advice, dsimon.
    I think that it may be more than coincidence these altercations are happening at closing gtime when the nightly take is probably being counted.
    It's happened before, a couple of years ago from what I understand, everyone was robbed at gunpoint there by a few guys.
    This gang was caught, however.
    Going to keep even more aware of my surroundings from now on.

24. monkeystyle

monkeystyle Undisputed Champion

We're all too old to be street fighting anyways.. I don't have anything to prove anymore :eek:ld:

25. Trplsec

Trplsec Sleeps in a Cage

Exactly.

26. Hanzy

You ain't got no real training you bitch. You just work a regular job and talk sh*t on a message board, pretending to be a badass. Now stop fronting and be real.:tease:

27. dsimon3387

dsimon writes:

I was on Haight street and I pulled into an empty parking space. Just as I pull in a UPS truck blocks me in and I knew my wife was going to be only a minute, as she was buying a few burritos for dinner for me and the kids. I ask the guy nicely to move up a bit so we can get out in a minute and he tells me I have enough room to back out. I tell him all he has to do is move up a little bit and that it is dangerous for me to back out onto Haight street. He ignores me and goes in the store. I follow him in and find his supervisor (?) the Chinese guy coming out.

I am a bit pissed now and tell ask the Chinese guy to move and tell him his friend is being a dick. The Chinese guy says it is his responsability and proceeds to ignore my request. I curse both of them out and call the police. The wife and kids are in the car now. They, the UPS truck try to high tail it. I pursue them to get their license number and they try to get away, I run a stop sign but get the lisense plate number. I called it into UPS, and hope they give the guys shit. When I cursed out the two of them they had done more than enough to deserve it as I see it.:lol:

28. Nobleart

Nobleart Narwhal King

Poking the Beast

I got a little trick up my sleeve Hanzy. It's called the "Keyboard Stomp". I would pull it out especially for you. :kick:

29. Hanzy

When did you ever prove anything? If you really wanted to prove something, wouldn't you do it in a place where people can actually fight like say in a professional circuit?:laughing:

30. PetreTG

Home Page:
    I agree ... haven't been in a fight in atleast 10 years.

I'll use every trick in the book to defend myself now (as best I can under my current circumstances) but It takes a lot more for me to get pissed off these days.